It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton to be indicted on racketeering charges.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: jimmyx
and yet, going to the huffington post website right now, not a peep...it must be hidden

Hidden? Or a hoax and it was never there to start with?

You must have missed this post.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Uh Oh!

Democrats Must Rally Around Bernie Sanders Before Clinton Faces Possible Espionage Act Indictments

They know something we don't!

Bernie Sanders will become Democratic nominee, primarily because Hillary Clinton is a brilliant individual, and far too intelligent to simply use a private server for “convenience.” While a former U.S. attorney general has already made the case for Clinton indictments, every defense from “legal scholars” ignores one obvious fact: Clinton didn’t own the server merely for convenience. There was a political motive, and the same experience in politics lauded by supporters ensures that circumventing U.S. government networks had a specific purpose.

This is beyond speculation.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: BIGPoJo

I think you mean hoax

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Your article is dated May 2 2016. I'm referring to your post above mine.
edit on 29-5-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Your article is dated May 2 2016. I'm referring to your post above mine.

Yes it is, but what about the one from today?

Did you miss this post?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

I bet the Hillary Campaign called HuffPost and told them to "delay" this story !!!

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
contact the blogger, frank whatshisname

link   
nvm
edit on 29-5-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Bspiracy

originally posted by: jimmyx
it's fake....this article is from may of 2015... and the Washington examiner is jus.......

If you read the link you would have seen it's current.

Interesting article. Its well written, linked, and doesnt read like a fake.
Curious to why it went up then down..

The article is too complex and fact driven for a simple hoax

B

ok....where is this indictment in print? (indictments are legal papers that have to be filed)...show me where it is....and who is the asst. attorney general of the united states who brought these charges? RICO's are federal statues that have to be charged by the department of justice of the united states, not some right-wing Podunk attorney in Florida

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

No.. I was saying posting an article from may 2nd doesnt support your op article.

link   

Here is some more meat, looks like Huff Post it thumping the drums against Hillary.

That's because you don't understand what you're looking at. Perhaps you should scroll down to the bottom of the archived blog post in the OP:

This post is hosted on the Huffington Post’s Contributor platform. Contributors control their own work and post freely to our site. If you need to flag this entry as abusive, send us an email.

This was a blog post that was posted to the blogging area of HuffPost. Once setup on the blogging platform, bloggers can post to their blogs freely. It's free content for HuffPo that they are minimally responsible for (insomuch as any blogging platform is responsible for content on its user's blogs) from which they can make advertising revenue.

In other words, these are not news articles written by journalists and edited by HuffPo.

You might want to Google Frank Huguenard and then ask yourself what connection this guy could possibly have to the FBI that he would be breaking news stories that big.

Actually, let me back up a little. Grand juries indict people. What would happen in this case is that the FBI would recommend to AG Loretta Lynch that the DoJ seek an indictment. The title of the blog post doesn't actually make any sense either.
edit on 2016-5-29 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

I bet the Hillary Campaign called HuffPost and told them to "delay" this story !!!

Exactly what I was thinking.

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
contact the blogger, frank whatshisname

I did that before even posting the OP.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
looks like joey marinara sauce got duped by the same article that you posted, so using his tweet doesn't prove corroboration

is this literally anywhere else ?

I'm not saying it can't happen, just seems dubious that a rico case from 5/29/15 is also out there....

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Looks like it may have started from here

Never heard of the site.

Edited to say DOH . looks like they sourced it from huffington.. Laugh
Source link at the bottom links to the article address on huff but of course it's dead like the op showed.
B
edit on 29-5-2016 by Bspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Hillary Clinton to be Indicted on Federal Racketeering Charges

James Comey and The FBI will present a recommendation to Loretta Lynch, Attorney General of the Department of Justice, that includes a cogent argument that the Clinton Foundation is an ongoing criminal enterprise engaged in money laundering and soliciting bribes in exchange for political, policy and legislative favors to individuals, corporations and even governments both foreign and domestic.

“The New York Times examined Bill Clinton’s relationship with a Canadian mining financier, Frank Giustra, who has donated millions of dollars to the Clinton Foundation and sits on its board. Clinton, the story suggests, helped Giustra’s company secure a lucrative uranium-mining deal in Kazakhstan and in return received “a flow of cash” to the Clinton Foundation, including previously undisclosed donations from the company’s chairman totaling $2.35 million.”

We shall see if it holds water.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

That site copied the article straight from huffington..
Source link at bottom points to dead huff addy.

B

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
A lot of talk about this on Twitter. It was on HuffPo for a bit then taken down.

Why?

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
A lot of talk about this on Twitter. It was on HuffPo for a bit then taken down.

Why?

If you really read the article there isnt really anything other than insinuation.

Granted that facts regarding why it "could" happen are presented, but still no direct quotes are given from anyone that this is truth.

Basically- the frank whomever guy who posted this probably gave the managers of the website a heart attack before they were able to scrap it.

Funny as hell imo

B
edit on 29-5-2016 by Bspiracy because: Spellin

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I wonder if the Huffpo article was an embargoed story?

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Shush Dont tell. I'm having fun reading their drooling hopes. It's too funny.
They don't think.. they just open up and swallow.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join