It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Captain America A Nazi?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat
Your leaving me out of this?

Yeah, well, you had to go do the crazy with Batman. Had you paid attention you'd still be in, but you flopped at the box office. Sorry. Maybe next time. Go back to the Fortress of Solitude and meditate on what you did wrong.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Oh, and can't forget the new shield. 😛

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
schuyler

I didn't see BvS, not sure I want to pay to see it at all with how bad people say it is... 😬

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

The true me came out!

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Quantum

😄😄😄😃😂

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat
schuyler

I didn't see BvS, not sure I want to pay to see it at all with how bad people say it is... 😬

Don't. Not if you have any respect for the source material.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Ben Assflakes is considering a sequel too....

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Biigs

Ben nailed the Batman he was told to deliver. It was goyer and Snyder who gave him a poor Batman to deliver. So Snyder turned Jimmy Olsen into a CIA agent and had him killed off in the first act for shock value. Then eisenberg called him on it and he was impressed with Jesse's deductive powers so he passed on Bryan Cranston and cast eisenberg as lex luthor (wtf). There's just so many flaws with the film, you can tell they were going for spectacle versus plot and character development.

Civil war gets the gold.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
TzarChasm

I do. It's kinda disappointing to hear. I had a bad feeling about the film from the start.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: Biigs

Ben nailed the Batman he was told to deliver. It was goyer and Snyder who gave him a poor Batman to deliver. So Snyder turned Jimmy Olsen into a CIA agent and had him killed off in the first act for shock value. Then eisenberg called him on it and he was impressed with Jesse's deductive powers so he passed on Bryan Cranston and cast eisenberg as lex luthor (wtf). There's just so many flaws with the film, you can tell they were going for spectacle versus plot and character development.

Civil war gets the gold.

While you are right, ben must have seen his own film (i know that jessie generally doesnt though, so small chance he didnt)

Surely anyone involved should be ashamed of being involved in one of the worst batman or supernam flicks, and those supermans with thingy carvell were bad.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Biigs

It should have been Superman vs metallo, then Batman vs bizarro (that's how they introduce Batman to Superman), then Batman and Superman vs lex luthor, then darkseid and apokolips.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
But sending cap off the deep end is the most serious plot twist since they killed him in the civil war comics. Since we all know he won't stay Hydra forever (FYI, Hydra =/= nazi) it will be interesting to see how he makes his way back. Same thing that happened with Spiderman and doc ock (spock, lol) so just settle down and enjoy the ride.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Red Skull playing the role of The Donald. So weird... 😱

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

I used to wonder how Marvel ever nearly faced bankruptcy and had to sell off a bunch of their rights in order to survive which has resulted in screwing over many movie fans due to the different universes depending on which studio owns which right.

Hearing news like this though gives me the answer why....

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Discotech

I'm just gonna trust Marvel on this one. Issue #1 was actually really good. 🍺

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
This is not even the first time Captain America has had a temporary allegiance switch to Hydra and/or the Nazi's. Its been done before, but it never sticks. Its just a story device. Once the storyline is over and explained. Captain America will go back to the status quo.

Its almost like the people complaining about this. Don't read comics.

A page below from an issue in 1979.

edit on 29-5-2016 by karmicecstasy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I don't like captain america anyways, I hope he is a nazi so in an alternate timeline gets his face ripped apart by wolverine or omega red. And I think that female x women... I will end there on that cliff hanger

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   

I love the memes that are popping up of the last panel in the comic, where Cap says "Hail Hydra!".

People are replacing him with Daredevil saying "I could see the whole time!", or Batman saying "I killed my parents!"
There's even one of Deadpool saying "I hate chimichangas!"

Too funny...Here's a link with some examples knowyourmeme.com...

As far as Cap being a secret Hydra agent....Of course, he'll be back to the Cap we know and love. It'll all be explained away as him being changed by a Cosmic Cube, or some kind of brainwashing, or a freakin' wizard did it. Who knows? It's comic books. Caps been dead...been a werewolf...been an old man...been made young again, etc.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
bhornbuckle75

I like the one with Guts (from the manga Berserk) saying "Griffith did nothing wrong." Ha!

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Isn't Hydra fighting to "make the world great again"?

If so, then hell yeah this is great!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join