It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

vandals and looters desecrate veterans graveyards and historic battlefields across three states

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal
a reply to: xuenchen

As punishment how about we drop these vandals/looters into ISIS territory and have the Kurds conscript them into their military just to see if they were brave enough for war.

They would just immigrate back, again...

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
These communists need to be put in check so I vote for a set of night vision cameras to be place in these sites to get plates and or some armed guards checking ID and sobriety. scum bags

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: DBCowboy

I'll go along with that.

I'm not sure I'd be able to restrain myself were I to run across someone(s) doing something like that.

To call it disrespectful would be an understatement.

If they did get caught, they'd argue today that it's "free speech." There is nothing about it that is speech IMO. They want to stand in front of the graveyard and hold big offensive signs and generally make idiots of themselves like Westboro, they are free to have at. That is speech.

Good grief! I never thought I would say it, but Westboro has more guts than people who did this.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It would be nice if when caught and charged we could give them the option of jail time or avoid it by signing up for an armed forces branch of their choosing. They might learn some respect for the soldiers whose graves they vandalized.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Gravestones don't hit back,more bang for the buck to make vets angry ,SOMEONE wants to provoke us.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
Gravestones don't hit back,more bang for the buck to make vets angry ,SOMEONE wants to provoke us.

Dude it is not healthy to want to and to think in terms of hurting people

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 03:02 AM
link   
From the sources it sounds like it's more of vandalism than it is political. Those types, the gangs and cartels, with their mindsets and often on abusive substances, have no regard for caring.

If political then there is an even bigger issue about respect. Sure the US doesn't have a good standing to some of the world due to wars, etc., but this makes a political direction look no better than what they detest.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

DUDE, military training took care of that for life.
It comes with the package in recon.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join