It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Yaldabaoth the Demiurge aka YHVH

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Sorry for the late post, sick of posting on my phone and making spelling mistakes and not getting back to it in time to fix.

Yeah in one of his new multiple personalities named ChloeTTR that was banned earlier today.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

originally posted by: Padawan ChloeTTR Googlemiser
If you could live one day with ability of my 140 IQ mind

You would not want to go back to being so limited.

Saying that an IQ of 140 is something great!! What a joke!

An IQ of 160+ and ill start listening. 200+ and you have my attention. And this is only because IQ tests are not a perfect example of IQ, given my own score I still think im a stupid one.

Its funny how Padawan says he doesn't care about what people say, and yet the venom in his posts speaks otherwise. Did you know his now a psychiatrist! man, or not a man he must envy me! Even though his not a worker and set for life and everyday is a weekend! lol. Yeah, 35 year old single male living at home with mummy and daddy, bludging of them as well as getting unemployment payments from the government. What a resource drain with no contribution to society!

...Even though im not a psychiatrist, I just attended two semesters of psychology. I was not an enrolled psychology student just attended the lectures when they were on and pretended I was supposed to be there, even asked questions to the lecturer, lol.

Ohh well thank god Padawan is not hear anymore...... or is he, or she?
(even his sex is contradictory!)

Coomba98

edit on 31-5-2016 by coomba98 because: spelling and grammar

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: coomba98
a reply to: chr0naut

Sorry for the late post, sick of posting on my phone and making spelling mistakes and not getting back to it in time to fix.

Yeah in one of his new multiple personalities named ChloeTTR that was banned earlier today.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

originally posted by: Padawan ChloeTTR Googlemiser
If you could live one day with ability of my 140 IQ mind

You would not want to go back to being so limited.

Saying that an IQ of 140 is something great!! What a joke!

An IQ of 160+ and ill start listening. 200+ and you have my attention. And this is only because IQ tests are not a perfect example of IQ, given my own score I still think im a stupid one.

Its funny how Padawan says he doesn't care about what people say, and yet the venom in his posts speaks otherwise. Did you know his now a psychiatrist! man, or not a man he must envy me! Even though his not a worker and set for life and everyday is a weekend! lol. Yeah, 35 year old single male living at home with mummy and daddy, bludging of them as well as getting unemployment payments from the government. What a resource drain with no contribution to society!

...Even though im not a psychiatrist, I just attended two semesters of psychology. I was not an enrolled psychology student just attended the lectures when they were on and pretended I was supposed to be there, even asked questions to the lecturer, lol.

Ohh well thank god Padawan is not hear anymore...... or is he, or she?
(even his sex is contradictory!)

Coomba98

You are not a nice person. I'd say it differently, but I'm sure it's not allowed. The Christians on this site (and many others) are so NOT like Christ, it's pathetic.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Matrixsurvivor

You obviously dont know who Padawan #1 was.

Dont know who he is now, but that post you quoted was back on 31st May this year.

Your living in the past man.

Peace.

Coomba98

edit on 26-11-2016 by coomba98 because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join