It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yaldabaoth the Demiurge aka YHVH

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Yaldabaoth is the chief of the Archon's who made a covenant with Abraham and is the god of the Biblical Israelites and Christianity.

The different schools labeled Gnostic by the early church in an effort to label them all heretics because they didn't believe in priestly intervention and practiced the art of Gnosis, Daath to the Kabbalists, the art of trying to "know" God.

And they knew about the real God.

Yaldabaoth is called blind because he can't see the light of the Pleroma above and thinking he is the first declares "Only I am God" but reading the Bible makes it clear that he is not. Nor is he merciful, benevolent or just.

He is the bastard child of the Goddess Sophia whom she sought to hide him from the All and the Aeons and placed him here.

He can copy, ineptly, what exists but can not actually create anything. Even the creation of man from the dirt was a failure until the Aeons above gave life to the man and woman only to keep them in ignorance.

The Serpent was the one who would reveal to the first woman and man how to escape ignorance and become an intelligent creature, something Yaldabaoth didn't want.

And it has been a never ending struggle on this earth ever since, for Yaldabaoth wants us as ignorant as possible because he knows that if we discover the truth he will lose his power.

A great man walked the earth with the Spirit of Christ in him to reveal to us the truth but Yaldabaoth made a new pact with Rome and before long the truth was lost.

That is until the discovery of the Nag Hammadi scriptures of Egypt. Yaldabaoth is the subject of a great many texts in these beautiful Gospels and other kinds of scripture many featuring Christ and the Apostles.

Nag Hammadi Scriptures

I would recommend starting with the Apocryphon (secret book) of John if you want to know about Yaldabaoth. For some reason the Cain and Abel of the Bible are called Yahweh and Elohim, but it is Cain and Abel.

Also Yaldabaoth is also called Saklas and Samael.
edit on 29-5-2016 by Parazurvan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I would recommend to people to stay away from reading those texts, seems that those that do read those texts develop a sort of social condition that makes them a little peculiar

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Ezekiel 20:25

(YHVH/Yaldabaoth speaking)

" I even gave them laws that were not good and observances by which they could never live; and I polluted them with their own offerings, MAKING THEM SACRIFICE ALL THEIR FIRST BORN; WHICH WAS TO PUNISH THEM, so they would learn that I am Yahweh.

Here we have the Demiurge admitting he made the Israelites sacrifice their own children as a punishment and setting laws they could not live by, as a punishment.

This is not talking about animal sacrifice, as that is not a punishment and it specifically says their first born.

Sickening. I anticipate many rationalisations for this act of depravity but they will not change the fact that it is human sacrifice. Ordered by Yahweh. Who punishes people by making laws that can't be obeyed.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
I would recommend to people to stay away from reading those texts, seems that those that do read those texts develop a sort of social condition that makes them a little peculiar

No, they don't. Peculiar is an opinion, not a statement of fact. I equally find you peculiar.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Are you telling people what is best for them? I think they can decide for themselves as adults and don't need your recommendation.

Have you read them?

If not then you have no clue what you're talking about and are just discriminating against a harmless book.

And claiming to know what is best for people.

I'm gonna call you FCC from now on.

But you just want everyone to be Christian like you. Misery does love company huh?

You are the antithesis of piety.
edit on 29-5-2016 by Parazurvan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Jepthah's vow and his victory. Judges 11:30-31

The spirit of Yahweh came on Jepthah...

And Jephthah made a vow to Yahweh, " If you deliver the Ammonites into my hands, then the first PERSON to meet me from the door to my house when I return in triumph from fighting the Ammonites shall belong to Yahweh, and I will offer him up as a holocaust.

Jephthah, filled with the spirit of Yahweh, strikes a deal with him to sacrifice the first person who comes to meet him upon return from victory. Yahweh accepts.

But the first person to meet Jephthah is his daughter!!! he gives her a two month stay of execution and then sacrificed his only child.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Isaiah 13:15-16

All those who are slaughtered,
all those captured by the sword,
their babies are dashed to pieces before their eyes,
their houses plundered,
their wives RAPED.

Now Yahweh orders rape.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

If the world is deceived into worshiping a fallen angel believing him to be God, but then you find out and stop worshiping that "god", then yea, it makes sense how they would become more socially "peculiar" and less of the world (group mentality/collectivism).

Archon means rulers in Greek. Most people's gods are the same concept of the "archon" (ruler/dictator/tyrant) and those who reject archons to express their Sprit within are judged as rebellious, materialistic, evil (for not believing that God is an archon), etc.

Some people even get jealous of the ones who became Free/Enlightened so they try to scare them with threats of hell and judgment to lead them back into the box (to be controled by fear of the archon who claims to be God).

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme

If the world is deceived into worshiping a fallen angel believing him to be God, but then you find out and stop worshiping that "god", then yea, it makes sense how they would become more socially "peculiar" and less of the world (group mentality/collectivism).

Archon means rulers in Greek. Most people's gods are the same concept of the "archon" (ruler/dictator/tyrant) and those who reject archons to express their Sprit within are judged as rebellious, materialistic, evil (for not believing that God is an archon), etc.

Some people even get jealous of the ones who became Free/Enlightened so they try to scare them with threats of hell and judgment to lead them back into the box (to be controled by fear of the archon who claims to be God).

You are an enlightened soul friend, if I can call you that.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   
1) He never 'made' anyone do anything. Humans have free will.
2) He allowed them to choose their own actions and lifestyles because unlike humans whom bash their agendas on everyone else, people are given a chance by Yoh Deh Vav Hey to decide their own destiny.
3) Quoting one scripture allows you to take it out of context and put your own spin on it.
4) Humans cause all the wickedness you see. Angry people wanting to deny the true creator, twist things to rationalize their self-formed beliefs.

a reply to: Parazurvan

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Parazurvan
Ezekiel 20:25

(YHVH/Yaldabaoth speaking)

" I even gave them laws that were not good and observances by which they could never live; and I polluted them with their own offerings, MAKING THEM SACRIFICE ALL THEIR FIRST BORN; WHICH WAS TO PUNISH THEM, so they would learn that I am Yahweh.

Here we have the Demiurge admitting he made the Israelites sacrifice their own children as a punishment and setting laws they could not live by, as a punishment.

This is not talking about animal sacrifice, as that is not a punishment and it specifically says their first born.

Sickening. I anticipate many rationalisations for this act of depravity but they will not change the fact that it is human sacrifice. Ordered by Yahweh. Who punishes people by making laws that can't be obeyed.

There is no such law that mandates human sacrifice in the Bible.

The passage, in a direct word for word translation does not say that God made them do it. It says that God gave them good statutes but that because they did not follow them, there was no advantage or good that came from it (for those Israelite's). Particular Israelite's had rejected God's statutes and therefore they chose the opposite option of detestable practices. In verse 26 it clearly says that "they caused to pass through the fire their firstborn", it wasn't God who did it.

You have to read the verse in context with the verses around it. The translation you are using ignores that context, instead using a word by word translation. This also ignores the subtleties of Hebrew such as gender and poetic form. The English translation you are using also punctuates differently than the Masoretic and Samaritan versions.

If you read the verses in context (the whole 'chapter'), the punishment that God gave for not following His statutes here in this section of Ezekiel was that Israel would be "scattered among the nations" where they would be "under the rod" (a euphemism for subservience). It also goes on to say that when Israel sees the error of its ways, God will regather Israel and restore them but only after purging the rebellious ones from Israel. This is the general message of the book of Ezekiel.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Are you telling people what is best for them? I think they can decide for themselves as adults and don't need your recommendation.

Have you read them?

If not then you have no clue what you're talking about and are just discriminating against a harmless book.

And claiming to know what is best for people.

I'm gonna call you FCC from now on.

But you just want everyone to be Christian like you. Misery does love company huh?

You are the antithesis of piety.

Quite honestly, Christianity is a very mainstream thing. If you reject mainstream Christianity, reject the God of the Old Testament (YHWH Elohim), reject the divinity, reject the death and reject the resurrection of Jesus, embrace heretical Gnostic texts and venerate other gods or goddesses, then you simply are NOT a Christian.

Christians are not called to be doormats, trodden underfoot by others. Although we are not to be violent, you can expect us to defend the faith strenuously. A bit like Gandhi's "Passive Resistance" philosophy, we will NOT buckle under to opposition.

You are the antithesis of Christian, don't expect passivity.

edit on 30/5/2016 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Isaiah 13:15-16

All those who are slaughtered,
all those captured by the sword,
their babies are dashed to pieces before their eyes,
their houses plundered,
their wives RAPED.

Now Yahweh orders rape.

YHWH isn't ordering rape.

This is part of a prophecy, given to Isaiah, of what two empires of the ancient world will do to each other (it specifically talks of the Medeans and the Chaldean Babylonians warring, which did happen when Medea defeated Babylon [which was initially Chaldean]. After Medea took Babylon, the Medean King ruled Babylon, making it one of the capitals of the Medean-Babylonian (Achaemenid) empire. Here's a Wikipedia article about Cyrus the Great, the King of the Medes and Persians, who defeated Babylon, fulfilling the prophecy about 150 years after it was given).

Again you taken a small section of the Bible way out of context. It clearly doesn't say what you say it does.

edit on 30/5/2016 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   

definitely makes them develop multiple personality syndrome and then register a few dozen ATS accts pretending to be everything from a newbee homeless people to a little 18 yr old girl. It also causes them to be from England, Canada, Australia, the US all at the same time, and to use IP masks when posting on ATS.

Uses names of like Lastdays/Gnosisifaith/Rusirius/././././. Parazurvan/Szarah etc etc etc

edit on 30-5-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   
oops

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

I think most people accept these types but also are like them and take pleasure in them that do the same.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: The now banned Padawan Parazurvan Googlemiser

Yaldabaoth is called blind because he can't see the light of the Pleroma above and thinking he is the first declares "Only I am God" but reading the Bible makes it clear that he is not. Nor is he merciful, benevolent or just.

Incorrect Padawan Googlemiser, who is now banned and hopeful never the return.

Its not that he could not see the light of Pleroma, its that he could not perceive the light of Pleroma or its kind and was ignorant of its existence. (where talking godlike beings here, he had more than one way to 'perceive', Padawan Googlemiser).

This is why he thinks his the first being in existence and said "I am God and there is no other God beside me,". Because he could not perceive (not see with his eyes) the higher existence!

Do you even read the actual texts Padawan Googlemiser? and now you say you have an IQ of a puny 140 IQ! No you don't, more like 12.

originally posted by: Padawan Parazurvan Googlemiser
He can copy, ineptly, what exists but can not actually create anything. Even the creation of man from the dirt was a failure until the Aeons above gave life to the man and woman only to keep them in ignorance.

You say your Sethian, as well as many other religions, yet they (Sethian's) call the Demiurge the Creator God!!

Sophia may have used him to create the material universe, but it was the Demiurge that actually did the creating. He just didn't know he was being manipulated. Kinda like you do to yourself! Padawan Googlemiser.

Again don't you even read the texts Padawan Googlemiser!!!

OMG 140 IQ you proclaim! I call BS!

Yeah not going to pull the rest apart as YOU HAVE NOW BEEN BANNED! WOOT WOOT!!

However your just going to come back like some unwanted cockroach and start your crap again.

Matters not as I LOVE YOU PADAWAN GOOGLEMISER.

Man, I stopped watching funny cat video's on You Tube when I want a happy perk up. Now I just come here and respond to you unintelligent 140 IQ dumbarse posts, Padawan Googlemiser.

Coomba98.... sorry.

Summers Eve or what ever the hell you want to call me but your not going to because YOUR NOW BANNED PADAWAN GOOGLEMISER! hahahahahaha.
[To be honest you really should have named me Mr Hanky, cause im nothing but a big turd to you, suppose its to late but if not in your next incarnation that would be awesome!!]

www.youtube.com...
edit on 30-5-2016 by coomba98 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: coomba98

the old deceiver, Padawan Googlemiser, would have fit in well in 1st century Athens with all their altars to all the different gods, and ignorantly worships the one who is unknown to him, the unknown god, just in case so he has all his bases covered.

PS nice touch with Gorrilla Phil.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Lol true. And then he'd misinterpret the scriptures and victimize the other followers.

Im glad you didnt take offence of his post in the other thread. First time he made rant in anger.

Ohh and yeah, love gorilla phil. Awesome clip. If you have a cat show it. First time i showed my cat she was real interested. When it pans back and the gorilla starts playing the drum she dropped her mouth in an O moment. Funniest thing ever.

Coomba98
edit on 30-5-2016 by coomba98 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: coomba98

originally posted by: The now banned Padawan Parazurvan Googlemiser

Incorrect Padawan Googlemiser, who is now banned and hopeful never the return.

Its not that he could not see the light of Pleroma, its that he could not perceive the light of Pleroma or its kind and was ignorant of its existence. (where talking godlike beings here, he had more than one way to 'perceive', Padawan Googlemiser).

This is why he thinks his the first being in existence and said "I am God and there is no other God beside me,". Because he could not perceive (not see with his eyes) the higher existence!

Do you even read the actual texts Padawan Googlemiser? and now you say you have an IQ of a puny 140 IQ! No you don't, more like 12.

originally posted by: Padawan Parazurvan Googlemiser

You say your Sethian, as well as many other religions, yet they (Sethian's) call the Demiurge the Creator God!!

Sophia may have used him to create the material universe, but it was the Demiurge that actually did the creating. He just didn't know he was being manipulated. Kinda like you do to yourself! Padawan Googlemiser.

Again don't you even read the texts Padawan Googlemiser!!!

OMG 140 IQ you proclaim! I call BS!

Yeah not going to pull the rest apart as YOU HAVE NOW BEEN BANNED! WOOT WOOT!!

However your just going to come back like some unwanted cockroach and start your crap again.

Matters not as I LOVE YOU PADAWAN GOOGLEMISER.

Man, I stopped watching funny cat video's on You Tube when I want a happy perk up. Now I just come here and respond to you unintelligent 140 IQ dumbarse posts, Padawan Googlemiser.

Coomba98.... sorry.

Summers Eve or what ever the hell you want to call me but your not going to because YOUR NOW BANNED PADAWAN GOOGLEMISER! hahahahahaha.
[To be honest you really should have named me Mr Hanky, cause im nothing but a big turd to you, suppose its to late but if not in your next incarnation that would be awesome!!]

www.youtube.com...

Did they really claim an IQ of 140? Them Internetz IQ tests, what thou hast wrought. LOL!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join