It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The recent influx of illegal immigrants to England is a sign of a dire future

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

If Canada isn't going down the crapper fast enough for you, move to Detroit!

Been there and all can say is wow, how the mighty have fallen. But this is the trend, destroy quality of life through attrition, it forces you to focus on maintenance or staying alive. People end up missing the bigger picture, that there is a politically sponsored invasion going on that will reduce the world to serfs and lords. The proposal is in the agenda 21 documents where the UN advisory committee states that there are only two choices; reduce the global population to 500 million or become a feudal agrarian society.

Keep the inmates fighting amongst themselves in this free range endentured slave society and the slaves won't know what hit them until it's too late.

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Just look at the Roman or the British Empires.

They survived and thrived for centuries because they were the dominant, aggressive force. The same could also be said for other aggressive empires through human history.

The meek don't inherit the earth.

They never have.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I hope my country people see the light and vote out of the EU. We need tighter control of our boarders and put a stop to letting in every tom, dick and harry. Im losing out on work because of foreigners, its driving me mad to be honest. When im told im no longer needed to work on the construction site anymore because they have other workers which turn out to be foreigners that work for less money it does my head in.

So should i work for less money to compete with them? I think not, i was here first and its driving wages down in my line of work. Of course the government and companies want to keep the borders open, its cheaper labour for them.

Its a crime and racist to fly my own flag in my own country. Slowly but surely im seeing britain lose its identity, i see immigrants coming here and taking the jobs and scamming the benefits system.

Im concerned for my countries future, as a worker struggling in my line of work to compete against cheaper foreigners im getting to the stage of just giving up bothering and just live entirely on benefits aswell. I see why other british people have adopted the lifestyle, why bother keep competing for work??

And all those people that say that British people are lazy and benedits scroungers need to wake up. Yes their is a lot of tv shows showing only the British living off benefits, but what about all the foreigners scamming the system and claiming benefits?? Oh yes their is not even one tv show telling us about this, heaven forbid we might be being racist for pointi g it out.

Anyone that speaks the truth is racist in britain, its like being British is a ctime, lol

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Oh, the irony....

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Krakatoa

We're lucky in that we have the English Channel to protect us , I don't see how illegal immigrant numbers would rise significantly as to cause concern , that doesn't mean that they aren't getting in but we don't have the problem the rest of Europe has.

I am only advocating that these claims be vetted completely before accepting them all into your country

They are , but as with any bureaucratic system the wheels turn slowly.

That is what the Florida government thought about the vast expanse of open ocean between Cuba, Haiti, etc... and the U.S. coast. A distance that was (then) claimed to be a safe buffer zone from an overflow of refugees. But, as history has shown no amount of water will prevent that flow of people willing to risk their lives to get to your country. And, it is infeasible to guard or watch the entire shoreline 24/7 either. And you cannot let them all drown in these leaky sinking "boats" either. So, you take them in....and that sets a precedence. The only thing that can be done to stem the tide, IMO, o to not offer these refugees 100% economic assistance for free. You need to set a standard that they need to have valuable skills in a needed area and willing to work and truly assimilate into the culture of the host country and are showing they are on the path to citizenship right away. If they do not want to do that, or fail to do so, then they get a return trip.

Some may see this as cruel. OK, I'll accept that. But only if those same folks also offer, truly offer to host these folks in their own homes at their own expense.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa
The one who wants to profit and profits from globalization shouldn´t start cherrypicking, but has to stand the consequences of that globalization he profits from.

One of the consequences are other people...

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

I don't quite follow your line of thought here. Could you please elaborate a bit more for me (us) on to what you are referring?

Thanks

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
We've survived centuries of immigrants, from Romans, Anglo Saxons Neolithic folk. Hungarian Jews, West Indian immigration, Polish and Bulgarian immigration. I'm sure the uk will be fine.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

I do hope you are correct. However, what if you are not? Britain also used to be a colonial empire encompassing the world. Today, no so much. How much more can be taken from your culture and economic base before it becomes a problem? We have had a few ATS members here, residents of that country, that are feeling the negative effects of this immigration right now, today. Will it only become real to you when it affects you directly? How long will that take? What if you could have prevented it from the start?

If history is any judge, repeatdely saying, "nothing to see here, move along" only works for the short-term.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Oh, and in all those previous cases England was not a member of the EU. That mean England was responsible for vetting and managing their immigration. Now, as part of the EU, (as I understand it), all these folks need is to be vetted/accepted into one EU country and that provides a pass into England (or any other EU members country). So, England is relying upon some other government to perform their due diligence and not be bribed or otherwise convinced to allow these folks into the EU.

Good luck with that, I hope it does not backfire.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
G.B. has become a lost 3 world country, well on its way to been a muslim country and it has very little to do with the EU but everything to do with there own TPTB

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
No its not, people that mainly dont live in europe, so have no clue whats going on, have been saying that europe will disapear, problem is its still there, might be next week do.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Who said anything about Europe"disappearing"? All I am saying is that the uncontrolled influx into England could have a devastating effect that is coming, if Miami is any indicator (and some parts of Canada now form some of the replies here). But, if you do not think it's a problem, may I ask you one important question?

Have you, personally, welcomed any of these immigrants (legal or illegal) into you own home, offering a room in the house, and money out of your pocket to care and feed them?

If not, I do not think you can adequately assess any potential impact of this influx of refugees. Once they start making the long and dangerous voyage across the channel, it is a sign that desperation is growing, and will not abate if history can be believed.

This has been occurring in the U.S. for at least 50 years (the modern "boat people" influx)...so I believe we have an insight that cannot be dismissed.

edit on 5/29/2016 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

Who said anything about Europe"disappearing"? All I am saying is that the uncontrolled influx into England could have a devastating effect that is coming, if Miami is any indicator (and some parts of Canada now form some of the replies here). But, if you do not think it's a problem, may I ask you one important question?

Have you, personally, welcomed any of these immigrants (legal or illegal) into you own home, offering a room in the house, and money out of your pocket to care and feed them?

If not, I do not think you can adequately assess any potential impact of this influx of refugees. Once they start making the long and dangerous voyage across the channel, it is a sign that desperation is growing, and will not abate if history can be believed.

This has been occurring in the U.S. for at least 50 years (the modern "boat people" influx)...so I believe we have an insight that cannot be dismissed.

Care to share when the end will be, its been a few months now of daily garbage behing posted on ats saying the end is near.

Whats the eta, maybe next week.

We have 10 syrian families who moved to my town( population 8000), i have personally baked bread every Saturday for a month for these families, my kids gave away some of there toys, nobody got raped, lost there jobs or where beheaded.

edit on 29-5-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

I am not, repeat NOT predicting any dooom and glooom here. Why must these things be viewed in a binary way? All DOOM IS COMING, or NOTHING TO SEE HERE, MOVE ALONG. I am only trying to warn of the potential for a coming economic and criminal element that will follow on the heels of the folks such as you have mentioned. I commend you for welcoming them into your town, and taking a personal interest in that effort.

But, did these refugees of which you mention come there in a rickety sinking overloaded boat across the channel? See, what the U.S. learned (the hard way) was folks willing to do that are not as welcoming a folk as you have experienced. These are a different type...and I hope I am mistaken. But if I am not, then simply beware of setting a precedent with this first wave across the channel.

T

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Guess I make a bad slave cause I figured it out 16 years ago. So I moved so far to the middle of nowhere, it'll be a generation before they over come me. I'll be happily interred by then.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Your forgetting that most of the people you listed actually integrated and worked when they went to the UK. The "refugees" on the other hand are welfare leeches who refuse to work and integrate into British society; they want to destroy it and replace it with their own rules, In other words there unwelcome guests.
The UK does need to close the borders and deport them before its completely too late.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 03:45 AM
link   

After seeing a recent thread regarding the increase in illegal immigrants being rescued from overloaded sinking boats in the channel, it made me think a warning is due.

Call me cynical if you want ..... But i find it odd how these sinking boats always

happen in sight of land! In countries where they have look outs and safe guards.

Never seem happen in the middle of oceans with no land in sight.

A calculated risk comes to mind?

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 04:10 AM
link   

I am only advocating that these claims be vetted completely before accepting them all into your country. For those that disagree, I ask you if you would welcome then into your own home. To sacrifice your own space, food, money to support them without question. If your answer is no, or is a hesitation, then that speaks volumes regarding you true feelings on the matter.

LOL!! .... The acid test.

When there was all the debacle over the immigrants flooding Europe and

M/s Merkel invited all in sundry to come to Europe as I seem to remember,

to make the point she agreed to take some in personally!!

Doubt that ever happened ..... It would have been too good a publicity stunt

to keep under the radar.

I guess IT NEVER HAPPENED.

edit on 30-5-2016 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
We're lucky in that we have the English Channel to protect us , I don't see how illegal immigrant numbers would rise significantly as to cause concern , that doesn't mean that they aren't getting in but we don't have the problem the rest
of Europe

Don't speak to soon .......

We have now On the news today some immigrants have been

rescued from a sinking dingy off the coast of the south of England and local

inhabitants have seen people landing and being picked up by road transport

and whisked away, and abandoned boats have been found on beaches too

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join