It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The recent influx of illegal immigrants to England is a sign of a dire future

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
After seeing a recent thread regarding the increase in illegal immigrants being rescued from overloaded sinking boats in the channel, it made me think a warning is due.

Well, IMO it looks like England is going to begin it's trip toward a massive increase in influxes of illegal immigrants. All of which will setup anchor families to bring more into the country. This is what America has been dealing with for 50 or so years now in Florida and the gulf coast. Sinking boats of refugees off the southern coast coming from the Caribbean. This fact is one of the reasons the crime rate in Miami and the surrounding areas has increased beyond the ability of the police to stem the tide. The infrastructure is burdened to the brink, and the economic fallout results in more money going to aid these illegal immigrants and less and less incoming taxes from the citizens. So, budget cuts become rampant, reducing the police force even more.

Eventually, the English citizens will begin to protest this and be called racist, or isolationist xenophobes. I predict, it will lead to more crime and economic strife in the next 5-10 years (and beyond). More violent crime and illegal drug trade will be some of the results. I expect the population will try to depend upon their dwindling unarmed police force to arrive (not quite) on time to each location to save everyone from this new multicultural lifestyle. More jobs will be lost to the immigrants (and some will also be collecting free aid in addition) and this will exacerbate the economic strife already occurring there. I recommend that the English population honestly begin planning for self-defense in some form, whether that be passive, active, or political in nature. Could I be wrong, sure. Is there an existing precedent for my statements, yes, just look at the history of Miami for one example.

This is not a "dig" or derogatory statement on my part at all. It is a dire warning from someone that has seen this happen, first-hand, and is hoping to inform our "cousins across the pond" of what the future will bring if this is left unchallenged. Pay heed folks, unless you wish to see your country become that which you deride daily, the armed population of the United States.

Do I have the solution? No, I do not. However, I suspect seeing what can happen better be a wake up call for you folks to deal with this differently than the U.S. has done in the past 50 years. Swinging open your doors without question has been seen to not be a very viable way, IMO, to manage not only the health and safety of your own citizens, but also the economic health of the country as a whole.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Wanting to protect our borders and who we allow into the country isn't being racist, it's being sensible.

I concur with most of what you have written, but how desperate are these people if they are literally willing to put their lives at risk, from trying to cross over to the U.K?

It would be easier for them to apply for asylum in the first E.U country they enter and then apply for citizenship of that country. They can then freely travel over to the U.K and will have the right to live here as an E.U citizen.
edit on 29/5/16 by Cobaltic1978 because: Typo

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

The influx of immigrants reminds me of the colonization of the Americas.

The indigenous people never stood a chance. They now live on reservations, isolated. The invading colonizers brought their religion, their values, their customs.

Now we are seeing it again. Only now we, the indigenous people, are on the other side of the equation.

This has been done and done and done and done again throughout human history.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Understood. But, when it is faster to break those laws, pay someone $$$ to bring you there and be accepted into the country immediately, it will happen more and more. I wish it was not so, but, the fact of the matter, that is human nature. To find the fastest and easiest way from point A to point B.... laws be damned. ESPECIALLY, as you said, if they are that desperate. Once the flood gates are open, it will only increase in frequency and amount.

I do hope I am wrong. But, I would be remiss if I did not mention it beforehand, regardless of our differences on self-defense approaches between our countries. To me, this goes beyond politics and posturing. And I do not wish this rant to devolve into a battle of cultures regarding that point.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yes, exactly. We need to see this for what it is, the modern invasion of the east into the west. It is not being phobic to state the obvious IMO. And I am not saying we completely stop all immigration of refugees either. It is more a case of reviewing individual accounts and claims, and NOT believing the claims on face value. That happened in the early 70's where the Cuban govt released all of their prisoners to the U.S. and instructed them what to say to gain entrance into the U.S.

Am I saying this is the case now? Not in every case. But, I am sure that 100% of these refugees truly are not simple working families caught in a war zone. It is not an easy proposition to make, or to discuss calmly without emotions running wild either.

edit on 5/29/2016 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Another anti immigrant, oh no the Muslims are taking over England, thread! This should receive many stars and flags because we gotta meet our weekly prejudice quota here on ATS!

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Maybe England could put up a big floating wall and make Mexico pay for it?
That's what we're going to try on this side of the pond.
We'll let you know how that works out.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

I live in Canada and we're screwed as well. As the immigration continues unabated, political, law and socio-economic topographies will change bringing the middle eastern agenda to us full force. Of course this is the plan and it is being accelerated by Justin Trudeau. His father was a traitor and so is he, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I expect at some point in the not so distant future, when the majority awakes from their long slumber, that there will be armed insurrections. Unfortunately by that time we will either have a totally fractured and segmented society with little organized support to throw the turds out of goverment or we'll have a majority Muslim population that will use the yoke of democracy against us to turn once great nations into turd world hell holes.

Cheer up, the worst is yet to come.

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I starred and flagged the OP for this comment
edit on 29-5-2016 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Another anti immigrant, oh no the Muslims are taking over England, thread! This should receive many stars and flags because we gotta meet our weekly prejudice quota here on ATS!

So I guess that intelligent and concerned discussion is not possible on this topic without claims such as yours? I truly am concerned and want to warn the folks of this potential. Ignoring it and claiming what you did does not make anyone any safer or protected. Do you have a solution or idea to share other than an emotional attack? I am open for actual intelligent discussion of the problem...and challenge you to try and do the same.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

I expect the population will try to depend upon their dwindling unarmed police force to arrive (not quite) on time to each location to save everyone from this new multicultural lifestyle.

There's one thing that'll need changing. Mind boggling how unarmed cops even work. Canada is nothing like the states, but we still need to arm our law enforcement, security guards, etc
If they weren't armed, more would be dead....

And now there's an influx of immigrants to the UK that are poor and will need to sustain themselves by whatever means necessary 😕

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

Mind boggling how unarmed cops even work.

We have armed police just not all of our police are armed.
There's been an influx of immigrants to the UK for years , our main problem is the influx of legal migrants to the country that we have no control over.

edit on 29-5-2016 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

But if the illegal immigrant numbers begin to rise, that will only exacerbate the problem you mention with the legal ones. I am not familiar with English law regarding a claim of "political asylum", but if it is treated as a "free access card" then you be sure that info will get back to others on the other side of the channel. And in record time you will be faced with a lot more "political asylum" refugees seeking that free access.

I am only advocating that these claims be vetted completely before accepting them all into your country. For those that disagree, I ask you if you would welcome then into your own home. To sacrifice your own space, food, money to support them without question. If your answer is no, or is a hesitation, then that speaks volumes regarding you true feelings on the matter.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Nothing lasts forever.

Sometimes we have to accept the fact that open societies are susceptible to change.

Closed societies that don't promote freedoms are the ones most secure in their homogeneity.

Invasions don't always require the force of armies or weapons.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You hit that one outa the park. I was only just recently thinking to myself that rather than feeling like a "citizen", I more feel like I'm living on a reservation awaiting the next set of onerous regulations to be imposed upon me from on high. The situation in the US is getting progressivly worse, thanks in no small part, to the Progressive "Think Tanks" that craft policies which are implented through adoption of bureaucratic regulators over which we have no control. So, for example, we're now going to be forced to use E15 gas which will obsolete 90% of the cars and light trucks on the road today because of bureacratic regulators at the EPA acting under guidance from some "think tank" policy wonks.

And in case you missed it, this type "management of the Reservation" is destroying the economy!

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

If Canada isn't going down the crapper fast enough for you, move to Detroit!

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Woman and children first IMO.

If the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, catch the apple and run. Radicalized fathers could radicalize sons and the mother and child should have a decent chance of normal life instead of being warped by a fanatical husband who beats and threatens them and makes them ostracized by proxy.

The men are the crooks, the women and children should not have to suffer.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

You might want to "Check Your Political Correctness".

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   

We're lucky in that we have the English Channel to protect us , I don't see how illegal immigrant numbers would rise significantly as to cause concern , that doesn't mean that they aren't getting in but we don't have the problem the rest of Europe has.

I am only advocating that these claims be vetted completely before accepting them all into your country

They are , but as with any bureaucratic system the wheels turn slowly.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join