It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DISCOVERED Giant Underground City Buried in the UK - What do you think?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TurboT
Heres another video:
Pause at 2:03 (the last second) Mind blown.
www.youtube.com...
youtu.be...

[/yvid]

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

look at first video @ 4:25 you can see the harvesters at work - the grid is way to big to be formed by them!

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Sorry the title is wrong i had no idea what to put. Dont base a post on just the title

There was something BIG there - the second video is mind blowing pause it at the last second

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Can you copy and paste the coordinates so i can have a look for myself. I probably can tell you what most of the stuff is if i can have a bit of time and a closer look. Thanks.?

PM me the coordinates if you so wish.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Good find, it certainly looks like it is indicating some artificial previous structures. might be a good idea for people to poke around the area, dig some holes, and see if they can find some ancient roman stuff.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
51°16'47.01" N 1°40'10.97" W
51°18'43.63" N 1°40'24.13" W
51°09'54.98" N 1°41'05.75" W
51°05'23.65" N 1°45'28.04" W
51°17'38.38" N 1°14'29.16" W
51°15'53.96" N 1°16'21.00" W
51°16'38.69" N 1°17'33.47" W

All round the area you can see them.

set year to 2003 for best view

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Stonehenge area. He's stumbled across the remains of the legendary lost festival we sneaked in between '83 and '84. We thought we'd got away with it. Damned ATS.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TurboT

OK. Didn't see you'd posted it.

Denying history involves misrepresenting the past as a time of heathens and idiots. Actually it seems a lot more civilised than what we have now. In my area the signs of ancient extensive agriculture and earth-sculpting are everywhere. So huge that many people are unable to see it.

Garden City, perhaps.
edit on 29 5 2016 by Kester because: Garden City

edit on 29 5 2016 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Im just enjoying the shape of the farms over there. In America it is all squares and circle within squares. Looking at google earth recently, the entire Midwest of this country is a grid. All of it seriously. That blew my mind.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Nothing to see, there is fields buried under the fields. Obviously Britannia is cultivated thousand of years.

Archeologists may want to know every inch of field, but there is too much of field and lack of archeologists, so this is a common thing - a lot of land never excavated, but known as like sites.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
The ignorance level is off the charts on his one

Crops grow in a density afforded by the terrain they root in, so if the ground was once disturbed by a wall, or a ditch, or a fence, or a house, or a barn, or a well, or a river or a etc etc etc, then that is reflected in the density of the vegetation,

www.pastperfect.org.uk...

Cropmarks show as differential growth in arable crops caused by the presence of sub-surface archaeological features. They are most easily visible from the air, and aerial photography has recorded many thousands. Sometimes they are so clear that they can be seen from the ground or from high buildings or hillsides.

Soil in a buried ditch or pit is still likely to hold some moisture even though it is now beneath a layer of uniform ploughsoil. When crops such as barley or wheat grow, their roots find this moisture. Those stalks that are rooted in this moisture-holding soil grow slightly quicker and taller than the rest of the crop. Sunlight, particularly early or late in the day when the sun is low in the sky, can cast a very clear shadow over the different crop heights, revealing the shape and size of the buried archaeological features. Sometimes cropmarks extend over many square miles and whole multi-period landscapes of super-imposed features ('palimpsests') are visible.

Nothing to see here...

edit on 29-5-2016 by Marduk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

51°16'47.01" N 1°40'10.97" W
51°18'43.63" N 1°40'24.13" W
51°09'54.98" N 1°41'05.75" W
51°05'23.65" N 1°45'28.04" W
51°17'38.38" N 1°14'29.16" W
51°15'53.96" N 1°16'21.00" W
51°16'38.69" N 1°17'33.47" W

All round the area you can see them.

set year to 2003 for best view

Cheers man. I'll have a gander tomorrow.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Had a wee look this morning, i'll get a better look when i find some time. Not really seeing anything other than ancient field boundary's, (early medieval, could be older) Drainage ditches, natural glacial scarring and possible ancient river beds and maybe a old road or two.

Some of the features lay not far from The Fosse Way, so there's a good chance of Roman roads running off that in one or two of the areas you are looking at.

Yet to find anything that say's " Giant Underground City"... quite possible small villages once existed near the areas of the ancient field boundary's though.

I'll keep looking.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Ancient field boundaries, old WW2 camps and airbases (don't forget the UK was - literally - covered in camps/airfields etc in WW2) and possibly even some old rail infrastructure/trackbeds post Beeching.

Some of what the OP claims may be actually very old stuff, but I reckon 90% of it is made up from the above.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Oh yeah! I understand. Pretty interesting find there too....equally impressive is the new use of LIDAR...laser guided radar that "sees" down through jungle canopy to reveal hidden cities we'd never know is there.

Recently discovered hundreds of city temple sites in S. America and the Yucatan. Quite amazing as well!

edit on 30-5-2016 by mysterioustranger because: phone

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Any one know where you can buy LIDAR sensors? May strap it my drone and do some of my own surveying!

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Any one know where you can buy LIDAR sensors? May strap it my drone and do some of my own surveying!

www.ebay.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Love your enthusiasm, but i'm not sure if you've actually found what you think you've found...could be wrong of course, but these lines show up in most ploughed fields.

They could be old pathways that farmers used to use, or old fence boundaries that used to separate the large field into smaller plots, to make it easier for tenent farmers to manage. Old hedgerows, now long removed show up as lines like this.

Could be long disused animal runs, sheep and cattle compressing the earth into a trail will leave such marks too...relatively modern buildings, such as farming structures, barns, farmhouses, animal shelters, watering holes all leave their marks when pulled down (or blown up during WW2 for example).

It IS also the way Roman ruins look from the air too...i just thought you should consider all possibilities before leaping to the idea of a long lost city or something.

edit on 2 6 2016 by MysterX because: typo

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join