It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Def Leppard 1980's

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

look up i just posted one for you

It's another band i loooooove. I love deep, and this band is the ultimate in deep.

here

edit on 5/29/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

lol yes indeed, it has been for me too
I love that the cool guys came to my thread tonite

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

I liked this song, the violin is my favorite sound =D

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Thanks awareness10,

I'm getting really frustrated today with embedding in posts. First four or five in one reply needed some tweaking, but I got it to work. Then after that one success...nada no love from ATS, all i get is what happened to your second video above. Every time now. I am pretty sure I am doing it right, but it just won't work.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Ah alas, a sound pleasing to your ears! But seriously you really could learn to love Def Leppard, YES?

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: jappee

You're most welcome and no worries.

When posting just post this from the youtube link

example:

www.youtube.com...qd4KMK8c3x0 only post the Bold part of this link. Click the youtube icon above when posting here, and add the bold text only.

hope that helps

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   

It doesn't connect with me

does not compute

I did try again tonight though still not working out for me. I would rather listen to alley cats fornicate (wish them bastards would get struck by lightning)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   

btw i like your paintings and that beer wow, you painted that too eh? Very nice indeedy!

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Here's to trying

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   

When I master painting my next goal is to learn the violin, when I was little my grandma used to have me sit on her lap when she would play the piano and organ and also the violin, she was also a painter. I probably owe an awful lot to her in the short period I had with her.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   

That's nice, you clearly have many talents, you should learn the violin i think you'd rock at it.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Awesome thread! I love Def Leppard!!!!!!!!!

That other band you posted is cool too. That vid would be perfect background music for a writer!

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Thanks, yes that is what I am doing to the letter. (I think)

Here another attempt. The same video "Def Leppard - High 'N' Dry 1981" that I linked before, and you tried to embed unsuccessfully...
my try

The link works, the embed does not..
I'm placing the bold underlined characters in the embed input field
youtube.com/watch?v=dPjgE9Vp07c&index=2&list=RD6eWo7FFUZvw

Frustrating..don't want to steer off topic, so thanks!

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   
OK I'm baffled...embed must not preview right, but will work when posted... Thanks and Cheers!

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   

I can build you a machine out of steel, I can make you a flower from the left over parts. Why I do it is because I can, what I want to know now is what can I not do. I understand that i will never be an astronaut then again I am not limited from not understanding the same things. Learning Mathematics in other bases is already mind bending enough, making an appealing noise is not rocket science but it is a very painful and invigorating experience of trial and error and gains in losses in both technical and some kind of 5 sense mind ear coordination. dexterity without my eyes, I do not need to see to create for me the challenge is to create without sight, just something new to play with.

I have been told I create violent comics, I do not use gratuitous sex, nudity, or gore lol I swear alot the violence is only suggested and the comic I do is about a drug that turns people into monsters yet I do not highlight the use of drugs in my own comic. I am trying to do something quite a bit different =D I hope I can master the ability to move people with things I make, even very abstract things, to me from what I have noticed with the things I play with is having some kind of polarizing impact on those that choose to look. To me this is a good thing because as I evolve my methods and techniques my ability to deliver clear messages and stories also evolve and become more effective.
edit on 29-5-2016 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Great work!

originally posted by: Brotherman

I paint everything, where is the link =D I know this band too.

I have open art threads with some of my paintings, comic books, and I may have one with video game stuff Im not sure.

MMMM beer, not only am I reliving childhood through nostalgic cartoons, Then my early adolescence with '80's rock, but also my later years with BEER! Which reminds me I have to go to the store now...

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   

yes drink my child just don't let your chinese rice turn into meal worms

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Awesome thread! I love Def Leppard!!!!!!!!!

That other band you posted is cool too. That vid would be perfect background music for a writer!

Thanks Night Star, yes it would would'nt it? I really need to start writing here, i've been thinking about it lately.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Then you must do it, and share it with us. I can't paint worth sh't but i do a lot of Computer graphics. I love poetry and art the most. Anything that compels me, so i understand your passion.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   

I am drawing painfully a lady emerging from the bath tub, all the hard stuff, half of her face emerging from the water with the reflections, I hope I learn much from this as I find metal and water very similar, I am trying to learn this bond between them both.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join