It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump vows to undo Obama's climate agenda in appeal to oil sector

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: lostbook

Is this who we want for President?

Yes.

Hopefully he can undo Obamacare and the Unconstitutional EOs that Obama created attacking the 2nd Amendment as well.

Trump is the only one talking sense.

climate change is a chinese hoax makes sense to you ?

our national deficit isn't a problem because you can "just print more money" makes sense to you ?

the "outsider" is just using populist rhetoric to get your vote. he changes his story almost daily. remember the whole "ban muslims" thing ? well that was "just a suggestion" according to trump, lol

the border wall will never be built because mexico won't pay for it and paul ryans congress sure as heck fire won't allocate any money for it, and it won't solve the problem, because about half of the illegals cross with legal papers and just overstay their visa

when you get right down to it, what has he said that inspired you so ?

edit on 29-5-2016 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   

I wonder what exactly Trump has done to make one think he is more dangerous than Hillary?

I can reference many things to prove that Hillary intends to abuse her power as she has done in the past. She has even stated she wants to provoke attacks so we can initiate even larger wars than we're already involved in. She's been involved in extremely violent coups while serving as SoS. She shows no remorse for her actions, does not care about the American lives being sacrificed in these wars, and even thinks it's funny to topple governments.

Now there are better candidates than either right now but they get zero media coverage. Many people have absolutely no idea that there are people running who aren't democrat or republican. With that said, we're looking at the majority of people voting Trump or Hillary.

Do you really want the proven war monger, or the candidate that wants to scale back military aggression?
edit on 5/29/2016 by Pyrrho because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
so its logical to conclude he is now getting money from;

NRA - ban gun free zones
Banks - repeal dodd frank
Big oil - global warming is a hoax

how is this guy an outsider again ?

But he's like... er... the underdog man. The media hates him you know... which is why he gets more air time than any other... oh wait I mean he's not an establishment guy... just a totally down to earth billionaire.[/sarc]

Lmao. Oh and you forgot the war industry, he does want to increase defense spending quite a bit. He also wants to reduce taxes for the highest earners so I'm sure he has some of their backing too. Oh and don't forget the film and music industry, Trump has already expressed ideas related to locking down parts of the internet and as a business man I'm sure he gets turned on thinking about copyright laws.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

I remember he had said he wants to have the Navy build some WW2 style battle ships.

Trump is a guy that would be worth more than twice what he is now if he wasn't the one making the decisions. For some reason people think he is a successful business man. If he can't even keep up with what his inheritance would have earned him in a simple investment firm then that qualifies as a horrible business man.

I don't think Trump is right in the head.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 02:41 AM
link   

He hasn't done ANYTHING beneficial he's gut the military of male oriented personnel ,he's using it for a social experiment that will kill our people in combat...including women.freedomoutpost.com...
jhaines6.wordpress.com...
He's only outraged us and reformed racial issues in a way that thugs are glorified.
FAILURE to understand that is ONLY a mistake of someone who isn't capable of grasping human conflic anyway.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Trump is selling a product right now.
NO ONE knows what he actually intends to do.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Drill, baby, drill.
So many good paying jobs have been lost in the oil patch.
It's was one of the few industries that was keeping America going.

I'm happy to see Trump planning to use the Energy Industries to kick start the economy.
Go Trump!

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
No one can depend on anything Trump says. He has flipped flopped on almost everything he had said.

Trumps views seem to come from right wing media till the msn calls him out then he changes his mind.

He wants a statue of himself in DC next to Thomas Jefferson's and he hasn't even been nominated yet. His ego is unbelievable.

Trump said he was gonna fund his campaign this is a lie he has sold out and will do what the PTB tells him to do.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
The economic problems that our country faces - From Climate agenda and Oil production to generation of Electricity and the loss of our manufacturing base can all be directly attributed to the globalist agenda that has been sold to the American people as necessary to the survival of the planet.

Soon, the current spokesperson will be replaced with a new one.

Coal is bad, we must stop it's use! Climb on board, Coal is bad!
DEMAND that we shut down America's evil power production capability!

The demand for electricity hasn't decreased, the production of electricity hasn't decreased, the pollution from coal-fired plants hasn't decreased.
It's just been re-assigned... We haven't fixed anything.
Yet another thriving local economy brought to it's knees by the globalist shell game.
You know, for the children.

edit on 29-5-2016 by sageturkey because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
How is obama planning on stopping countries like china and other countries with lax environmental laws from continuing to pollute? If the whole world isn`t in this together then it will just be a waste of time and money for a few 1st world countries to institute stricter environmental laws.It will be a bit like trying to empty the ocean with an eye dropper.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

How is obama planning on stopping countries like china and other countries with lax environmental laws from continuing to pollute?
He isn't planning on stopping anything. Not only is it not possible, it's up to them to do something about it.
phys.org...
www.chinadaily.com.cn...

If the whole world isn`t in this together then it will just be a waste of time and money for a few 1st world countries to institute stricter environmental laws.
And if the world's second largest producer of CO2 (us guys) does nothing, why would anyone else?

edit on 5/29/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Well the problem I see (and disagree with) with the wall and Keystone is it will set more precidence for eminent domain laws to be in the books.

Illegal immigration problems would be more effective if you just use existent President Reagan laws and enforce them going after businesses that hire illegal immigrants. Now I believe that the illegals that are found through existing law that have already started the ball rolling to be legal in an earnest fashion should be fast tracked. Maybe even made to pay a very modest tax in income. Collected in state tax. Not federal.

Keystone. Well... I do realize it is easier to run a pipe than hire a crapload of truckers to haul oil. But i still do not like this eminent domain business. I can imagine a pipeline through any of my property. I would tell them to take a hike and take their money with them. I worked too damned hard for my beautiful land to have some Canadian company tell me screw you, we are taking it anyway. Yep. That would set me off.

I am sure I am not alone and I am sure there are those in the path of the wall and pipelines that feel as I do. I know for me and eminent domain. I don't want to be a part of precident.

Of corse I am a dying breed. A moderate to liberal Republican that thinks the last liberal POTUS was Nixon. But that is another thread

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAIKI
Drill, baby, drill.
So many good paying jobs have been lost in the oil patch.
It's was one of the few industries that was keeping America going.

I'm happy to see Trump planning to use the Energy Industries to kick start the economy.
Go Trump!

The thing is, for me with this type of thinking is maybe I am playing the long game. We still have cheap gas for now and the plastics and packing industries are doing fine among others. I would rather buy up all the cheap stuff on the world market and keep our stuff underground. It will come in handy in the future.

I do realize there will come a day when the Saudis crank the faucets down and prices will rise. So what? We will still have ours. Safely in the ground for future use. Know what I mean?

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook

originally posted by: Gothmog
If Trump truly want to make America great again , he needs to redact EVERYTHING this poor excuse for a president and American has done since day one. And that includes nullifying his Nobel Peace Prize . What a joke....

Is this statement based off blind hatred of Obama or based off facts? If so, why is he a poor excuse of a President? What has he done that's different from how other presidents do things? How would undo-ing everything Obama has done while in office be good for the country?

Obama is a chronic liar to everyone, especially the public who put him there and that alone makes him a poor excuse to be president.. He has made back room deals with phony republicans with the help of Harry Ried and others, and has committed treason over 14 times probably more by now.
Based on that level of dog shet alone, everything he has done must be reversed and quashed and made moot.

Can you dig it brother? It's some really far out stuff there.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: lostbook

originally posted by: Gothmog
If Trump truly want to make America great again , he needs to redact EVERYTHING this poor excuse for a president and American has done since day one. And that includes nullifying his Nobel Peace Prize . What a joke....

Is this statement based off blind hatred of Obama or based off facts? If so, why is he a poor excuse of a President? What has he done that's different from how other presidents do things? How would undo-ing everything Obama has done while in office be good for the country?

Obama is a chronic liar to everyone, especially the public who put him there and that alone makes him a poor excuse to be president.. He has made back room deals with phony republicans with the help of Harry Ried and others, and has committed treason over 14 times probably more by now.
Based on that level of dog shet alone, everything he has done must be reversed and quashed and made moot.

Can you dig it brother? It's some really far out stuff there.

I can dig it. I can also speculate that Obama has to answer to his boss(es) and that the promises he made, were made before he was elected. Once in office, he's told how it's really gonna be and who he really has to answer to and it's NOT the American people.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Obama... the man, the myth, the legend. Facts don't matter as long as the meme supports your opinion.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join