It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Speaking of Special CornFlakes

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879
The point is Intrptr If they are going to do the "SJW" thingy, they have to keep in mind that there are consequences for being a Social Justice Warrior, Mandela spent 27?? yrs in Jail and others in this nation rightly or wrongly spent long stretches when they buck the govt but they hardly whine about it and even if they did, most would not give a damn.

There's no comparison here. Mandela was a terrorist and his group, the ANC were constantly killing soft targets, in actuality more black than white targets. Mandela organized bombings as well as assisted in their construction. He was on the FBI terrorist watch list past 2003 and his wife Winnie (87 counts of fraud, extortion and embezzlement, 2 charges murder and 2 charges of sexual misuse of minors as well as being the alleged creator of necklacing) was denied entry to Canada, even for a visit after 2007. The ANC, Mandela and his wife killed more people in Africa using terrorism than I think you can imagine. I was there from 86 to 90 working to stop this kind of crap. I could tell you some real horror stories.

Compare apples to apples.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 5/29.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

I really feel like "Dumbasses" (hush up Phage, I quote what I want, even if I ain't quoting) would have been the best descriptor the media could have used.

They didn't smash anything (not rioters), domestic terrorists went a little too far, they were just dumbasses. Thugs actually works.

"Dumbass Constitution thumping (but not understanding) thugs with a terrible plan take over an unprotected and unimportant govt. building because ? proceed to further make asses of themselves."

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: intrptr

The Fed owns 50 percent of American land, the states another 25 percent, industry 10 to 15, private ownership not for sale, another five or so…
Close enough.

For the 4th time; who's land has been taken without due process?
Burning landowners summer feed for their cattle, their fences, cattle and structures on their land is not due process.

Even if you did watch the video last page. that is, phage…

intrptr out.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

They didn't smash anything (not rioters), domestic terrorists went a little too far, they were just dumbasses. Thugs actually works.
There are no charges of domestic terrorism. As far as I know, they never met the qualifications (under achievers).

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Hi Bob, but these SJWs were threatening to do much the same, but again the point is when you buck the gov't for what ever reason right up to treason prepare to face their music for the supposedly righteousness of your cause, I may or may not agree but that's the way it is, you don't get to cry when they take away your magic undies and hand you boxers just saying.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I saw a lot of people insisting they be referred to as domestic terrorists, nothing official.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
a reply to: Phage

I saw a lot of people insisting they be referred to as domestic terrorists, nothing official.

Yeah I know. I did not agree with that assessment.
Self serving assholes was mine. Still is. And now they are up on a pile of federal charges to boot.

edit on 5/29/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Are you saying I'm doing nothing because I don't support these clowns and the idea of taking over federal buildings while armed? That's literally retarded.

I'm all for protesting and exercising your rights. I'm not for armed and occupying protesting. At the end of the day, the only thing I can think of that these men accomplished was to get people like you supporting them but it will be for naught because what can you do? Maybe get one of those pens you were talking about?
edit on 29-5-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Hi Bob, but these SJWs were threatening to do much the same, but again the point is when you buck the gov't for what ever reason right up to treason prepare to face their music for the supposedly righteousness of your cause, I may or may not agree but that's the way it is, you don't get to cry when they take away your magic undies and hand you boxers just saying.

My only point was that the comparison was incorrect. There is a great difference between a wannabe alleged freedom fighter who is just doing stupid things and Mandela and his ilk who were/are seasoned terrorists. When the government via police or military engage in the indiscriminate slaughter/murder of Americans that disagree with the goverment, then your comparison would be valid. That would be comparing Mandela to the US goverment. Oh wait, the US government has engaged in indiscriminate and targeted killings on American soil many times.

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: Spider879

Thank you for saying cornflakes! I'm sick of snow-you-know-whats. Maybe we should just call them "flakes".

Frosted Flakes...............they're great!!

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   
My god, that is beyond disgusting, as for proof, my eyes gave me proof, sorry to type that I never advice anyone to live in America, or even holiday in America, Roman empire 2.0 .

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: pikestaff
My god, that is beyond disgusting, as for proof, my eyes gave me proof, sorry to type that I never advice anyone to live in America, or even holiday in America, Roman empire 2.0 .

I like to live in Amrika ..

edit on 29-5-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Exactly which land of Bundy's was taken from them?

The real reason they are in jail is:

Prosecutors in Nevada have accused Ammon, 40, and Ryan, 43, of violently conspiring against the government, assaulting and threatening law enforcement officers. They are also facing a slew of other serious felony offenses tied to the high-profile April 2014 conflict with federal agents that attracted hundreds of rightwing supporters at the Bundy ranch in Bunkerville, 80 miles north-east of Las Vegas.......

also If convicted of all offenses in Nevada federal court – including obstruction of justice, interference with commerce by extortion and using firearms to commit a violent crime

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Are you saying I'm doing nothing because I don't support these clowns and the idea of taking over federal buildings while armed? That's literally retarded.

They occupied federal land, they didn't steal it, nor burn the buildings to the ground, nor sell it off to the highest industrial mining or oil conglomerate.

Let alone felony stop the armed federal marshals on the road, kill one and hold the rest captive.

Their protest was benign compared to the real criminal actions of the FED, et al.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Meh, no shots were fired by your "criminals". Just fabricated ones.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Yummm I'm enjoying a big bowl of Snow Flakes munch munch munch....

I love rainy mornings and crunchy snow... Mmm Yeah!

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

'Hey, please don't burn out those ranchers so BLM, I mean industry can frack on their land.'

Excuse me, whose land? The Bundy's? They had no land taken. They were pissed that the government wanted them to pay for grazing their cattle on government land. They were freeloaders, not heros.

I'll take them over the likes of you any day.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: Spider879

He's right! Prisoners should be allowed to carry guns! You know what? I'm gonna take over a small federal building while armed to show that I'm in solidarity with him!

Derp.

That's pretty much the logic these people use.

"They haven't been convicted of a crime or had due process; therefore, their rights should still apply, including the right to bear arms (and maybe even the right to freedom) until they are convicted in a court of law."

"You ain't found me guilty yet! Gimme my Gun back!"

Smh.
edit on 29-5-2016 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join