It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most Nostalgic Cartoons From Your Youth

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Man I loved DBZ! I tune in every morning before going to school

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Dexters Laboratory, Reboot (even though that was CGI), Gummy Bears, Rugrats, X Men, the Men in Black animated series, Dragon Ball Z, Digimon, Courage the cowardly dog, Cow and Chicken, Speed Racer, Captain Planet.. I could go on forever because I was always watching Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon and Disney Channel growing up

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   
He-man, She-Ra... anything masters of the universe! So nostalgic for me (go figure, my picture gave it away

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   

The Adventures of Curious George

And the Thunderbirds

here are some more from my childhood

A little Endless Waltz action as well =D
edit on 31-5-2016 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
My favorite came to mind after I saw your post with Thunderbirds

Terrahawks
edit on 31-5-2016 by Dinamo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I know this was on adult swim on cartoon network, and I was like 20 lol, but I loved me some Space Ghost Coast to Coast

youtu.be...

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman>>> I pity those who were of cartoon age in the late 80s and 90s. You missed out on cartoons that had no social programming and existed only to entertain. Speed Racer, Scooby Doo, Josie and The Pussycats, not to mention Ultra Man, Jonny Socko and The Flying Robots, and the mind blowing shows of Sid and Marty Kroft. Nowadays I can watch the late night line up of Adult Swim and Teen Titans has enough cleverness to keep me watching some times. Disney reeks. Nick reeks. Check out Super Chicken, Milton The Monster, Tennessee Tuxedo, Go Go Gophers, Fearless Fly, Underdog, Popeye( not the 80s version), The Brady Kids. I can list some of the worst ever created: Captain Planet, The Ghostbusters( Filmation, I believe, it had a Gorilla), He Man, She Ra, the 80s and 90s were a write off.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

That kind of murders my age of cartoon glory

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TheComte

LOL I was introduced to puff n stuff in my 20s hahaha but it is still nostalgic very rad man!

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

Any cartoon that can use action footage of indiana jones or star wars is so nostalgic I am bleeding awesome.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

And the Thunderbirds

Ah...does this mean the remit can be extended beyond cartoons to other forms of animation?

If this is the case, I haven't even begun to get started.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Time for the really big guns.

My first love

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Anaana

I have reformulated my lunch approach, I will eat chicken for lunch with the mother clucking hen =D only this time my approach has to be more sublime =D

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

No spring chicken here.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   

I was thinking more like

and you cant really break my vernacular easily, if I shown up with lunch you would be hard pressed to say no. Im not a spring chicken either I am ancient at 30 considering what ive been through =D my bones grind and crack and Im always pissed.

after all is fair at the fair

things were probably simpler then look at the technology they thought was coming for the ladies in the future around 5:18 till a little after 6 minutes, =D I am not this old but I was raised by people born in this era =D I'd a buy you orange drink for a nickel Bwock cluck buck buck bwock
edit on 1-6-2016 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Mother Goose is creepy looking, I'm an old hag, but creepy I ain't...no matter how hard I try.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   

=D when I first saw your name here i think I told you this before I thought of the peter pan cartoon

LOL the kids say eff the parents poor nana =D when you told me what anaana meant it all made sense

Im your official ats peter pan

edit on 1-6-2016 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join