It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YOU hurt my feelings and YOU can't say that!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant
a reply to: onequestion

Just think. One day, one of these petulant cretins is gonna have their hand on the button.

Fun times
Hopefully by then the button will be mechanically broken. if so we'll be fine, seeing as how these kids are too lazy to do anything other than make selfies and cry about their feelings. They won't physically be able to fix or repair anything.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Do you did not. But seeing as your plan as the OP seems to be: troll a lame lament that society is becoming to politically correct for your taste and every one else is a snowflake or twink or some other derogatory term.

Abusing people with demeaning speech or actions the same is recognised as abuse under the law. " Freedom of expression" is not the " freedom to abuse".

There was a time when the concept of being Noble did seem to fit the USA ethos.

Noblesse oblige is a French phrase literally meaning "nobility obliges". It denotes the concept that nobility extends beyond mere entitlements and requires the person who holds such status to fulfill social responsibilities, particularly in leadership roles.

Any way this thread is just a troll arguing with other trolls. It's not worth reading.
edit on 1-6-2016 by SmilingROB because: grammer

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: SmilingROB

Noblesse oblige is a French phrase

Am I French ? Hell no. Does it matter what the French say ? See previous statement.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
Lots of funny stuff can't be said no more.

It's a shame:

Watch some rat pack vids to see what I mean.

I am the Archie Bunker / George Jefferson generation and believe me I do say those things..

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Really? Does that also apply to cases in which emotional abuse against spouses and children can be justified?

Are you for real? Did you seriously just try to equate freedom of speech/expression to emotional abuse??

The OP is talking about offending people, not abusing people.

Sounds to me that you are trying to justify ignorant and hateful speech because those that use such speech are unwilling to take ownership of the consequences their speech may create.

There's no such thing as "hate" speech, there are just ideas that you don't want people discussing in the open.

You're political ideology is called authoritarianism.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join