It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

15 shot as Chicagoans host ‘Put the Weapons Down’ occasions

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Not only that, but the demonizing of the police when they try to do their job, and police proactively.
iTruthSeeker

The problem is that the police are turning into the gangs,I left the force years back because the corruption was at an unspeakable level,that was over 20 years ago,now they aren't even hiding their criminal activity they are just shooting people left and right.
Back when I was cop you were required to not be a trigger happy psychopath,in those days that would get you fired and put in jail now a days if a cop murders someone in cold blood with their duty weapon all they have to say is they feared for their life and they are off the hook on paid leave(with no investigation I'll add).

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

During Memorial Day weekend, this city reopens its Lake Michigan beaches, regular fireworks displays start at Navy Pier, and the downtown streets and spruced-up Riverwalk ...

you can put lipstick on a pig,but it`s still a pig.
chicago is hopeless it will be like detroit soon enough,the best thing they could do is to start building a wall around that place to keep the dregs and riff raff locked safely inside when it goes completely to hell so they don`t spread out across the country causing harm to honest folks.

<< 1   >>

join