It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gabby Giffords Brings Fake Speech Impediment on the Road for Hillary Clinton

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Is there some evidence that she wasn't shot? I'm no Clinton fan, but this is the first I've heard of the Giffords shooting being fake. I would think such a huge "breaking conspiracy" would at least have some detail/photos/proof of her miraculously not having any physical damage, or maybe video evidence of her speech impediment being faked. Without it, this just might be the most nonsensical thread of the year (on the whole Internet.)

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   

In all fairness, perhaps she simply "identifies" with a brain-damaged gunshot-to-the-head victim, which is why she's acting like this.

This is a clickbait troll thread. A ridiculous, unfounded claim thrown out as red meat to the rabid ATS pack.

They took the bait. And now, they're arguing BS.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

In all fairness, perhaps she simply "identifies" with a brain-damaged gunshot-to-the-head victim, which is why she's acting like this.

This is a clickbait troll thread. A ridiculous, unfounded claim thrown out as red meat to the rabid ATS pack.

They took the bait. And now, they're arguing BS.

True, that.

But hey, at least some of us maybe learned some things. Off topic as hell, maybe. But we have some posters here very knowledgeable, articulate and with direct experience dealing with autistic children.

I didn't come into this thread expecting to learn anything about autistic kids but I did.

edit on 5/28/2016 by atomish because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

I just PM'd you a ton of info. I hope it helps!

- AB

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

I'm a fast reader, and yes it did.

Holy crap will be an interesting 2 weeks.

I appreciate the extensive advice! It literally just finished printing out

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   
You're trash.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   
This place is turning into a sewer.
If there is a system to give star's there should be an equal negative alternative for this kind of crap.
edit on 29-5-2016 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: atomish

originally posted by: Vector99

originally posted by: Kali74

You don't have to give her sympathy, no one including me was asking you to. The claim in the OP is that she's faking her speech impediment. I'm saying that the claim is absurd and low. That's all.

It's not all that absurd though. I haven't looked into her specific condition, but it is absolutely a possibility she is faking it completely.

Here's a challenge. Find a recorded speech of her having a "speech impediment episode".

Her specific condition?

A hollow point to the brain.

I'm no doctor, but I know it leaves a big frigging hole...

I agree, i'm not attacking the individual, i'm questioning the concept. it seems beyond reality
the individual in question could have survived this, let alone make a recovery to this level.
it's absurd. i think some people here need a reality check, go for a tour on live leak and see
how a human actualy performs after taking a round to the head and ask yourself if the person
in question would have even lasted until help arrived.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 04:50 AM
link   
This is a thread about a particularly disgusting theory that is baseless. Xuenchen, this is a new low for you. I am massively disappointed in you.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: PLAYERONE01

originally posted by: atomish

originally posted by: Kali74

You don't have to give her sympathy, no one including me was asking you to. The claim in the OP is that she's faking her speech impediment. I'm saying that the claim is absurd and low. That's all.

It's not all that absurd though. I haven't looked into her specific condition, but it is absolutely a possibility she is faking it completely.

Here's a challenge. Find a recorded speech of her having a "speech impediment episode".

Her specific condition?

A hollow point to the brain.

I'm no doctor, but I know it leaves a big frigging hole...

I agree, i'm not attacking the individual, i'm questioning the concept. it seems beyond reality
the individual in question could have survived this, let alone make a recovery to this level.
it's absurd. i think some people here need a reality check, go for a tour on live leak and see
how a human actualy performs after taking a round to the head and ask yourself if the person
in question would have even lasted until help arrived.

Oh look, you're attacking the individual. How nauseating.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire

originally posted by: olaru12

a reply to: Nyiah

Because it's not a falsehood?

Why are individuals with brain trauma allowed to attend autistic camps?

Do you know what a strawman argument is?

Check out no. 4 and see if anything looks familiar.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Looked at it.

Now you answer me why people with brain trauma are allowed to attend an autistic camp.

I mean, they aren't autistic afterall, right?

You have no business counciling for people with autism with your negative view of them. I fear for the people in your care.

Find a post where I explicitly am derogatory towards autistic and or disabled people in general.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Since tempers seem to be getting a bit personal, we're going to close this for a bit to let 'em cool.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join