It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gabby Giffords Brings Fake Speech Impediment on the Road for Hillary Clinton

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

One of the guys that works for me also works for this organization. He has an autistic sister and has been active in the autistic community for basically his whole life.

I will be losing him pretty soon when he gets officially hired into UNLV's medical program.

Some people with brain damage can control their specific issue, and also have tendency to use it to their advantage.

I wouldn't comment extensively on an issue I wasn't familiar with.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Find a recorded speech of her having a "speech impediment episode".

Will this do?

Here she is before the shooting.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
a reply to: atomish

I said faking the gunshot.

We all know she got shot.

She magically has no speech impediment during public speaking events. If she has one and speaks so much there should be some recorded evidence somewhere right?

www.cbsnews.com...

Here's a good video to watch. Shows some home video of her in the hospital as well.

She's not faking. Strong woman

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

A piece by TYT?

Oh don't even get me started.

I said a SPEECH, not a hit news piece. You find me a recorded SPEECH her impediment was relevant in, then I'll concede.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

A piece by TYT?

You can't embed ABC or CBS videos, but YOU can Google them. So, I had to get the same footage, which was played by TYT, and is available for embed via YouTube! It isn't faked or subversively edited footage. It aired everywhere.

You find me a recorded SPEECH

A recorded speech?! She couldn't even put 3 word together! Get real!

edit on 28-5-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I just can't seem to conjure up much sympathy for a congress person whom was shot in the head. I wonder how many people lost their homes and their livelihood due to these crooks whom act like Gods.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

One of the guys that works for me also works for this organization. He has an autistic sister and has been active in the autistic community for basically his whole life.

Good for your friend, but autism has what to do with Gabby Gifford?

Some people with brain damage can control their specific issue, and also have tendency to use it to their advantage.

You do understand about organic brain trauma, and how it differs from autism?

People use their brain damage to their advantage, and this is what you are accusing Mrs. Gifford of? You are making crap up now.

I wouldn't comment extensively on an issue I wasn't familiar with.

In that case, maybe it's time for you to stop.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Dude. Why not drop it before you make yourself look any worse, really???

Just think about what you're saying for a second. Is your bias really that bad??? Enough to make you into some kind of slanderous monster who goes out of their way to pick on someone who's been handicapped and is simply doing the best they can to be normal again???

Where do you think this is going to get you anyway????

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: jkm1864

I just can't seem to conjure up much sympathy for a congress person whom was shot in the head.

Have you instead conjured sympathy for her shooter, Jared Loughner, a former ATS member?

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

I just can't seem to conjure up much sympathy for a congress person whom was shot in the head.

Have you instead conjured sympathy for her shooter, Jared Loughner, a former ATS member?

Wow, the shooter was a member here? That's pretty intense. Obviously I won't ask about usernames but was he someone other members had actually engaged with or it was just found after the fact he had an account here?

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

Autism and brain injuries are very similar in nature. They both involve misfiring or non-firing of neurons and dead receptors.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Oh dear. Organic brain damage means the brain, the organ itself, has been damaged. In this case, damage from a gunshot wound, or an external factor.

When you get autism figured out, be sure and let the researchers know..........

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Dude. Why not drop it before you make yourself look any worse, really???

Just think about what you're saying for a second. Is your bias really that bad??? Enough to make you into some kind of slanderous monster who goes out of their way to pick on someone who's been handicapped and is simply doing the best they can to be normal again???

Where do you think this is going to get you anyway????

I'm not trying to get anywhere. I'm simply saying all people that put themselves into a public environment run all the risks of being in a public environment.

I'm saying simply that if people are saying she has an uncontrollable brain injury she shouldn't be speaking on political topics. She has a brain injury, so it's possible she doesn't even know what shes talking about right?

I'm not picking on mentally handicapped people, just pointing out the obvious.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

ATS thread about Jared Loughner's ATS account
edit on 28-5-2016 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting

Oh dear. Organic brain damage means the brain, the organ itself, has been damaged. In this case, damage from a gunshot wound, or an external factor.

When you get autism figured out, be sure and let the researchers know..........

Autism is caused by a developmental issue resulting in the same thing as a gunshot to the head.

You seriously don't have any idea about autism, so I recommend you don't comment on it.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Here's a speech at cornell from her. It's at 1:03:50
www.cornell.edu...

m.youtube.com...
More hospital footage

Rehab footage in hospital
abcnews.go.com...

Don't be daft

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Op demonstrates a vacuity here that some of us had only guessed at, a constant repetitiveness of negativity to anything beyond a circumscribed reactionary myopia. What's sad is how this member continues to set such a tone across the boards.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: atomish

Wow, the shooter was a member here? That's pretty intense. Obviously I won't ask about usernames but was he someone other members had actually engaged with or it was just found after the fact he had an account here?

Here's the results of an ATS search on Jared Loughner: www.abovetopsecret.com...

ETA: Well SH$T! The link just goes to the search engine with a blank search, but YOU can paste in the name!

edit on 28-5-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

ATS thread about Jared Loughner's ATS account

Here's the results of an ATS search on Jared Loughner: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Many thanks.

Sounds like a pretty sad story about a pretty twisted up dude. I appreciate the links.
edit on 5/28/2016 by atomish because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/28/2016 by atomish because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   

What is your point exactly? Clarify. Are you agreeing she is faking? I think your off topic from the OP.

If you want to start a thread about her politics or whether you think she has enough cognitive function to make political speeches then fine. This is not the topic.

They are claiming she is faking. State your position on that and leave the other crap to another thread.
edit on 28-5-2016 by In4ormant because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join