It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Valentine has passed away

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: MrCrowley88

I was so sad I had to stop looking at your lovely video and tribute to Valentine.

Over the years we have lost beloved pets and its always the same pain but we do have our memories to cheer us up when we miss them and you have made a fabulous one.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts are with you.

At 40 years old, I got my first dog, a Standard poodle. I didn't expect that she would become my world. She means more than anything to me (single/no kids). I dread the day I have to say good bye to her.

Your tribute was beautiful.
edit on 29-5-2016 by jackjoedoe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Next time don't allow your dog to have strokes. I personally would have put her down when the disease came about. Letting your dog slowly lose its senses and then movement is selfish.

Next time dont allow your dog to suffer.

Im sorry for your loss. I have lost pets aswell. Some by natural causes. Some put down.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

What a beautiful girl! I'm so sorry for you loss. I know the pain of losing such a special girl. Your video tribute was wonderful and I cried watching it. Thanks for sharing Valentine with us.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
What an awesome video!!! She looked like a great dog, and you can see how much she loved you too . It's so very hard losing our furbabies, as they are our kids, and our family. Just know you gave her love and a home that otherwise she may not have gotten. She is still watching you from doggie heaven . You were a good parent , and I hope you will see it in your heart to rescue another doggie when your ready ....I think Valentine would have liked you to give another pup a chance at a happy home too.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

I haven't logged in for years, but did so today to tell you that Valentine was such a beautiful dog. I am sorry for your loss.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Many thanks! Appreciate all the support from the ATs members. a reply to: Missmissie173

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Thanks..hardest part of having a pet is losing them.
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing..by the way Valentines buddy Cody (in the video) is half wiemeriner. They were best buds. I still have Cody, but he is getting up there in age too. a reply to: ladyinwaiting

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Thanks for watching I really appreciate it..and your support.a reply to: chelsdh

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Thanks I'm trying for sure.a reply to: paperdoll

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Thanks for taking the time to tell me your story. Im sorry for your loss. a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Appreciate what you said..thanks for taking the time to watch the video of her. All the wonderful people on ATs and all the support I have got is really nice.a reply to: Domo1

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Yea I cried evertyime I have watched it..it's sad for sure..thanks for your message I really appreciate it.a reply to: Shiloh7

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Wow thanks it means a lot..thanks for the message.a reply to: tamusan

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Thanks I appreciate your words. Believe it or not Valentine was the first dog I rescued and since rescuing her I rescued 4 others and have become a board member for a local dog rescue. So right now I have 4 in my pack..but one day I will rescue another one. Im a sucker for a dog in need. Dogs are the best. Losing them is just the worst. One day at a time..a reply to: Meldionne1

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Just keeping loving that dog and enjoy your time. Relish the time you have and savior each moment. Thanks for your message! a reply to: jackjoedoe

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrCrowley88
Many thanks! Appreciate all the support from the ATs members. a reply to: Missmissie173

You are not alone,

I too have felt the sorrow you must be feeling,

Earlier today I found out that another ATSers is going through the same pain and hardship of loss, He lost his Rottie just last week,

I lost my Rottie in 2012,

Its so true that hardest part of having a pet is losing them.

Val looked happy and loved, just remember the good times and it will help fill the emptiness with the tears of sorrow and tears of joy when reminiscing the good times you had.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Please tell your friend and fellow ATSer im very sorry. It is never easy. Im also sorry to hear about your Rottie. I bet you gave your Rottie a great life. One of my other rescue dogs is a Rottie mix named King. King has been a big help to me during this time. Thanks for sharing all this with me..it's good to know I'm not alone and others can understand how I feel.a reply to: InhaleExhale

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

My condolences on your loss.

We lost Emily a year ago this week, so I know the pain.....and the tears.
It takes time, but it does diminish.

From time to time, I still hear her walking about, usually at night.

That vid...she was a happy, beautiful girl...and she was lucky to have you as an owner.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join