It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EL BUSTED: Telemundo caught staging #NeverTrump Mexicans for camera shot

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Another typical liberal response.

You take "discussing" illegal immigration and "discussing" the threat within Islam as bashing Islam and attacking immigration.

Here's the problem, point blank; you and many on the left are unwilling to actually discuss the issues and engage in debate about the issues as you're too busy claiming "I'm offended" and dismiss discussing the issues as you've labeled any conversation about the issues as racist or bashing or anti-this, anti-that.

Trump and many here have been differentiating between illegal immigration and legal immigration since last June and you still can't discern between the two? How much longer do you need?

What is so complicated about this? Want to uphold laws and limit illegal immigration to protect our border, economy and jobs of citizens is not an anti-immigrant stance. Trump has stated many times he's FOR legal immigration. His wife is a legal immigrant. Hell, I share the same viewpoint and I'm married to an immigrant who came here legally thru the system. Funny enough, she agrees. She, her uncle, her sister, her brother in law, all immigrants, all came here legally thru the system. That's the standard. That's what should be upheld.

Some of you are so stuck on emotion you can't separate the most simplistic aspect of this, legal vs illegal.
edit on 29-5-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: notmyrealname

originally posted by: Pyrrho

originally posted by: notmyrealname
a reply to: Pyrrho

Wow, that is the single most easily debunked oppositional statement ever; What do you do for an encore? I have an equal and opposite response for your articulate comment: Yep.

OK. Care to explain or provide some logical reasoning for that claim?

Your argument (i.e. response) consisted of a one word retort "Nope". This response is what prompted me to respond to your lazy attempt at having a discussion.

I think you've gotten confused as to who you are replying to.

You asked me whether or not my statement was being influenced by political bias. I said "nope" to that question. You then accused me of the opposite. Now I ask for an explanation and you try to avoid the question. Good job.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

The liberal mindset on illegals is cultivated through George Soros' Open Borders Society.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Wrong, he wasn't asking just to pose, he told them to put the flag updside down. A reporter is not supposed to stage anything, he/she is just supposed to film and report what the protesters are doing in the protests, not to tell them, "put it(the flag) upside down, put it upside down".

BTW, the kids had the flag the right side up, the telemundo guy told them to put it upside down. If you noticed, right as the person filming what happened was moving closer to the telemundo reporter, another protester told them "that's not how it goes". That protester rectified what the Telemundo reporter had done.

As for all these people saying the person filming all this somehow deserved to be spit on... You are freaking nuts... The question he asked wasn't racist...it wasn't inflammatory to Mexicans either... The guy filming the telemundo reporter doing this asked "is the media staging the protest?".

The worst part is that an adult in the protester side got on the guy who was getting spit on and was insulted, instead of reprimanding the kid doing the insults and spitting to this man... That's part of what is wrong with America these days...

edit on 30-5-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: Shamrock6

Asking people who are already protesting to stop for a minute so you can get a shot of them is not sensationalizing it any more than it already was.

I can see a reporter asking a person to step in a more clear and quiet area if they want to interview them, but having them stand in certain spots and re-orienting the flag for them is creating an image that was not previously there.
That is creating the news, not reporting it.

this is also absolutely standard practice and nothing nefarious or antitrump. I've been on the news for receiving the 5th harry potter book a few days early (was actually quite a big deal if you are old enough to remember how big those releases were) and everything, every little detail, was contrived and prearranged for the best lighting, shot angle, etc. I was astounded when I saw the broadcast and it looked like the just happened to start filming me casually reading in my living room
in reality it took 30 minutes to set up that one shot! haha

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Avousley you are a Clinton shill. Media is supposed to report not influence. Yes we are pro trump and illegal Mexicans Muslims and any other race of people can leave this country. Preferably head first by armed law enforcement. Trump 2016

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join