It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EL BUSTED: Telemundo caught staging #NeverTrump Mexicans for camera shot

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Because I'm trying to eliminate the overwhelming amount of BS propaganda that is being pushed around here daily by some of the members here.

You, as a member should appreciate that and/or even help when possible rather than encourage it. But I guess that isn't your objective of being here.

So if that offends you I don't know what to tell ya snowflake. I'll try and be extra careful when talking to you from now on.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

I am not offended.
I am just pointing out that you are namecalling. As far as I know, name calling is not encouraged here at ATS.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Name calling huh?? Well, I said people in this thread were clowns. Clowns make me laugh and so do the people pushing this thread. So it's more of a comparative observation.

Then I said "you'd have to be insane to think journalists don't have people pose for some shots". That's sort of conditional and not directed at anyone unless they choose to identify with it.

Then I called you "snowflake". That was directed at you unlike the other two so I guess you got me there. "Snowflake" isn't too rough though. I know I've been called much worse. Possibly even by you in another thread, who knows.

So I guess I'm no better than the countless others who've said way worse to me. I can live with that. But like I said, I'll do my best to go easy on you from now on if that helps.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Public Service Announcement!!

Civil political debate does not allow snarkiness, name-calling, bickering, attacks on other members and the like:
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

*** ALL MEMBERS *** Ending Rudeness, Hate, Bigotry: Getting Back to Basics

Please read the above and post responsibly.....
You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Ahhh but the youtuber is a filmmaker for a supposed journalism website.

Journalism is journalism, is it not?

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

Ever wonder why, if Trump is such a racist and anti-immigration, we never see Japanese or Chinese or Russian or French or German or Swedish or Brasilian or Italian or Irish flags and protesters at his rallies?

Just interesting how all the other immigrants and immigrant communities don't seem to have the same reactions as the Mexicans who demand preferential treatment.

"Cuz we wuz here first Esayyyy. Aztlan...por la vida Homeboy...a la mierda GRINGO"

Or something.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Seriously? A Trump supporter is pointing out that I resorted to name calling? Now that's irony.

What facts are you talking about because it's clear to anyone that visits this site, you included, that all those threads I mention get the attention and that's because this site is full of Trump loving conservatives who never miss the opportunity to bash on Islam any chance they get, flag, praise/defend Trump, and attack immigration. But I suppose we all wear rose tinted glasses. Meanwhile, take a look at all the threads on the Live Page and my point has been made.

Hyperbole, sounds like a Trump supporters number internet argument.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: MysticPearl

Seriously? A Trump supporter is pointing out that I resorted to name calling? Now that's irony.

What facts are you talking about because it's clear to anyone that visits this site, you included, that all those threads I mention get the attention and that's because this site is full of Trump loving conservatives who never miss the opportunity to bash on Islam any chance they get, flag, praise/defend Trump, and attack immigration. But I suppose we all wear rose tinted glasses. Meanwhile, take a look at all the threads on the Live Page and my point has been made.

Hyperbole, sounds like a Trump supporters number internet argument.

"Attack Immigration".....lol

And by opposing Trump supporters and our 'attacks', you insult us and make weird accusations, while sounding like you're actually depressed or on the verge of crying over the whole affair.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

A picture is worth a thousand words.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Maybe they are, maybe they aren't. Doesn't matter to me, honestly. What matters it that they are in this country protesting against this country. They should take their Mexican flag and immigrate to Mexico if they love that country so much.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyrrho

I said something similar earlier. I don't know what the message is that they are trying to say by holding that flag. But they shouldn't be flying that flag here.

If they are American born, they are American and not Mexican. So No Mexican Flag.

If they are Mexican born and living here but are Representing Mexico then they should move back. So No Mexican Flag.

If they are trying to say that they are Proud Mexican People who deserve to be here in America, then they should be flying the American Flag. So No Mexican Flag.

Basically if they fly the Mexico Flag that must mean they are either Invading the US on behalf of Mexico or that they are Representing the Nation of Mexico in some official capacity. I doubt it's the Second one of those.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: notmyrealname

Nope.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Because I'm trying to eliminate the overwhelming amount of BS propaganda that is being pushed around here daily by some of the members here.

You, as a member should appreciate that and/or even help when possible rather than encourage it. But I guess that isn't your objective of being here.

So if that offends you I don't know what to tell ya snowflake. I'll try and be extra careful when talking to you from now on.

edit on 29-5-2016 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   

I said something similar earlier. I don't know what the message is that they are trying to say by holding that flag. But they shouldn't be flying that flag here.

If they are American born, they are American and not Mexican. So No Mexican Flag.

If they are Mexican born and living here but are Representing Mexico then they should move back. So No Mexican Flag.

If they are trying to say that they are Proud Mexican People who deserve to be here in America, then they should be flying the American Flag. So No Mexican Flag.

Basically if they fly the Mexico Flag that must mean they are either Invading the US on behalf of Mexico or that they are Representing the Nation of Mexico in some official capacity. I doubt it's the Second one of those.
. Yes i actually agree with you on this one. It is activism stemming from the desire to reconquer the southwest which they call the mythical land Aztlan they believe still belongs to them even though the us acquired the territory after Mexico lostvthe war and we paid Mexico for it. Radical groups like la raza and MEChA agitate for reconquista.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

I don't know if they realize that flying that flag means that or not. They might be trying to say "Hey we are proud Mexican People" or something. But technically that's not what flying that flag around like means.

Flags represent Nations. So without an explanation for what they have that flag for. It pretty much means, "Hey, We are The Nation of Mexico and We are Invading your Nation on behalf of Mexico."

If that is there message, that's a pretty stupid message to have.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   
This is desperate.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Flags represent Nations. So without an explanation for what they have that flag for. It pretty much means, "Hey, We are The Nation of Mexico and We are Invading your Nation on behalf of Mexico."

Uh oh. The Irish have invaded New York.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Wow, that is the single most easily debunked oppositional statement ever; What do you do for an encore? I have an equal and opposite response for your articulate comment: Yep.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   

The "reporter" high fives the protester who spits on the other guy. The only propaganda here is the left wing trying to cover for their extremism.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Uh oh. The Irish have invaded New York.

Yes the Irish, people who have assimilated and love this country. The flag is clearly not being used to protest this country. Unlike the scum bag La Raza Mexicans who hate white people and want to take this country for Mexico.
edit on 29-5-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join