It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atheist Drops Lawsuit Against Texas Church Building America's Tallest Cross

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

No Luke is the one that says he is a witness.

But he wasn't.
None of them were.

Sorry I thought I was dealing with winword again.
Hmm? Oh, you were. I just interjected into the pause in conversation.

Anyway the poison comes from those who don't believe the Bible and or believe it is all allegory.

That would include me.

I believe you are indoctrinating peoples mind with poison and you need to stop it .

That's what I said. I meant it.

Stop indoctrinating them into your vile ways or reprobate mind of a life with God.

I wish you would - because it's all made up shizzle. Stop being vile and spreading it.

News flash - it's likely (and taken seriously) that we don't actually "die" - we are eternal beings having a physical, temporal experience that do not require a 'hall monitor' in the form of some pissey jackass boss named "God." Thanks all the same.
This is the advanced wing of the building.

edit on 5/29/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

I will believe my scriptures which are the preserved words of God over your's or anyone else's opinions.

May the Lord Bless your day and shine his countenance upon you, and shine the light of Christ upon your darkened heart.
edit on 29-5-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   

My heart is bursting with spring happiness, revelling in just being alive to see another cycle of rebirth, new growth, and maturity. Yours is the one darkened with irrational fears of some fantastical place called "hell."

And anyway - why would we want to have to hang out with you solemn, depressing, overbearing lot for eternity?

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   

hey Raggedy said something about the prophecies of the cross. You said you wanted proof. I supplied some.

No you didn't. Please cite where the Bible prophesied that "Christ was hung.". Don't give me a wall of ambiguous text. Just one scripture will do.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

t is about the prophecies that were fulfilled before the cross, on the cross and after the cross. the Mode of death on the cross is where these prophecies were fulfilled.

But again why worry it never happened in your eyes, Christ didn't die for anyone's sins and you can work toward your eternal bliss without God.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

One, I did not mention anything about hell.

Two, I did not mention anything about darkened irrational fears.

and Three I can go where ever truth is being denied and shine the light of God's word upon it.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

In other words, you can't prove the assertion in question. That's what I thought.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   

One, I did not mention anything about hell.

Two, I did not mention anything about darkened irrational fears.

Except for this:

May the Lord Bless your day and shine his countenance upon you, and shine the light of Christ upon your darkened heart.

and Three I can go where ever truth is being denied and shine the light of God's word upon it.

What is this please?

You decided, diagnosed, decreed that I had a "darkened heart" and am in dire need of "light". You took it upon yourself (unbidden) to intercede. You're my 'case manager' now?

You'll ask Jesus on my behalf to please have a look if he's not too overly busy?
..................What is all that? ...........................

Poppycock.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join