It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Kennedy's speech on UFO's the day he was assassinated?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Yea yea I know. Just something that I found on a website dealing with UFO's. Probably just something someone made up, but figured I'd post it for you to read anyway.

www.thenewearth.org...

J.F. Kennedy's Speech he was to give on the Day he was Assassinated

President Kennedy: My fellow Americans, people of the world, today we set forth on a journey into a New Era. One Age, the childhood of Mankind, is ending and another Age is about to begin.
The journey of which I speak is full of unknowable challenges, but I believe that all our yesterdays, all the struggles of the past, have uniquely prepared our generation to prevail.

Citizens of this Earth, we are not alone. God, in His infinite wisdom, has seen fit to populate His universe with other Beings, intelligent creatures such as ourselves.

How can I state this with such authority? In the year 1947 our military forces recovered from the dry New Mexico desert the remains of an aircraft of unknown origin. Science soon determined that this vehicle came from the far reaches of outer space. Since that time our Government has made contact with the creators of that spacecraft.

Though this news may sound fantastic - and indeed, terrifying - I ask that you not greet it with undue fear or pessimism. I assure you, as your President, that these Beings mean us no harm. Rather, they promise to help our Nation overcome the common enemies of all Mankind - tyranny, poverty, disease, war.

We have determined that they are not foes, but friends.

Together with them we can create a better world. I cannot tell you that there will be no stumbling or missteps on the road ahead.

But I believe that we have found the true destiny of the people of this Great Land: To lead the World into a glorious future.

In the coming days, weeks and months, you will learn more about these visitors, why they are here and why our Leaders have kept their presence a secret from you for so long.

I ask you to look to the future not with timidity but with courage. Because we can achieve in our time the ancient vision of Peace on Earth and prosperity for all Humankind.

God bless you.

iTruthSeeker

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Here's some more from the source you cited:

PRESIDENT JOHN F. KENNEDY speaking from the Spiritual Realms on the 11 September 2012 to the "Ashtar On The Road Teleconference" - Channeler: Susan Leland

“My Fellow Citizens of Planet Earth, I thank you so much for being here in this togetherness. For those of you who have not heard the story, I shall confirm once more. I live in my body. I have been welcomed upon the ships. I have attended many, many, meetings all these years that have gone by in the time of Planet Earth, and I can assure you, never has the Flame of Love, the Flame of Freedom been so bright, and so powerful as it is now.

I think it stands pretty well on its own--as an example of complete and utter nonsense, that is.
edit on 5/28/2016 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

How could he have made a speech about an event that happened 4 years after his death?

*Mind boggled*

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Here's some more from the source you cited:

PRESIDENT JOHN F. KENNEDY speaking from the Spiritual Realms on the 11 September 2012 to the "Ashtar On The Road Teleconference" - Channeler: Susan Leland

“My Fellow Citizens of Planet Earth, I thank you so much for being here in this togetherness. For those of you who have not heard the story, I shall confirm once more. I live in my body. I have been welcomed upon the ships. I have attended many, many, meetings all these years that have gone by in the time of Planet Earth, and I can assure you, never has the Flame of Love, the Flame of Freedom been so bright, and so powerful as it is now.

I think it stands pretty well on its own--as an example of complete and utter nonsense, that is.

I did not read that part. Again I figure it is all bs but wanted to post it to see other opinions or if anyone had read it also.

iTruthSeeker

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Come on man, didn't you take history in skool?

JFK had access to the future by using the technology from The Philadelphia Experiment. Or was it a Nazi Bell... or that Kecksburg Acorn thangie?

edit on 5282016 by seattlerat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Wait, I though it was the Secret Society speech he gave in 1961 is why he was assassinated.

THE 1961 SPEECH THAT GOT JFK KILLED

www.blacklistednews.com...

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
JFK's last speech.. 4hrs later he was dead

Can anybody confirm this??? I have no idea.

As for the OPs link,
they are just words on paper (so to speak)
and not from the horses mouth...

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: GAV911A
JFK's last speech.. 4hrs later he was dead

Can anybody confirm this??? I have no idea.

As for the OPs link,
they are just words on paper (so to speak)
and not from the horses mouth...

Yes I figured that from the start. Always that "what if" in the back of my mind.

iTruthSeeker

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Did they just fake his death?

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

How could he have made a speech about an event that happened 4 years after his death?

*Mind boggled*

Please elaborate as my mind is boggled at your response.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: SgtHamsandwich

Obviously my reading comprehension went down to just above zero for some bizzare reason.

Just ignore my previous post.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12
Good question.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: GAV911A
That appears to be true, according to USA Today.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

It's always hard to tell with Youtube.

Cheers on the conformation..

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: GAV911A
You're right about that. Youtube doesn't have the same standards of backing things up as ATS.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
This was one of his coolest speeches...and it got him shot? Just think what using the wrong transgender piss pot will get you?
Great story...hope it was (is?) true.
Cheeers

new topics

top topics

join