It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most millennial men don’t identify as masculine, 1-in-5 actually identify as feminine

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The Wuess Generation . Be Proud , Be Loud . Unwet your Pants Boys and Girls for a Change .

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
It is pretty funny to see that we have a large bunch of resident 'tough guys' on ats who are just so macho and badasz.

Easy to talk tough and reminisce on the keyboard that's for sure.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: corvuscorrax

I'm too old to be a bad ass.

But when I see males wearing eye make up and acting like women, then I know that my time is done. It's a new generation now.

Lets see what they make of it.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: corvuscorrax
It is pretty funny to see that we have a large bunch of resident 'tough guys' on ats who are just so macho and badasz.

'

Lemme guess, you mean me right?

I'm just telling it like it is. It's not my fault your voice squeaks and you can't get laid....ever. Don't be such a hater, it's a sign of weakness. You just showed it. Exhibit A

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Hey I'm young and I find that stuff very weird too. So much effort in trying to substantiate your appearance leaves little to be desired on the inside in my opinion.

I'm sure some guys would look at my long hair and think me feminine but I don't view myself as masculine either.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

Hey I'm young and I find that stuff very weird too. So much effort in trying to substantiate your appearance leaves little to be desired on the inside in my opinion.

I'm sure some guys would look at my long hair and think me feminine but I don't view myself as masculine either.

Which is why guys like you are predisposed to write comments and call people 'tough guys' as a snark. Because you LACK.

Exhibit B....

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain

'

I'm just telling it like it is. It's not my fault your voice squeaks and you can't get laid....ever. Don't be such a hater, it's a sign of weakness. You just showed it. Exhibit A

Irony boys right here. Enjoy the young girls you either have never spoken to one or are right on the same maturity level to be a perfect fit.

Why is it simple men view sex as the most fulfilling self-affirmative action one can ever take?

By all means 'tough guy' you definitely triggered on that one.
edit on 2016-05-28T18:02:50-05:002016Sat, 28 May 2016 18:02:50 -0500v000000502016-05-28T18:02:50-05:002016Sat, 28 May 2016 18:02:50 -0500Sat, 28 May 2016 18:02:50 -0500 by corvuscorrax because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

'

Irony boys right here. Enjoy the young girls you either have never spoken to one or are right on the same maturity level to be a perfect fit.

Why is it simple men view sex as the most fulfilling self-affirmative action one can ever take?

By all means 'tough guy' you definitely triggered on that one.

Sex is one aspect. But you have to ATTRACT women before you can have a relationship with one, to actually offer more.

But hey Man, you know your stuff. Maybe your dream girl will come along and love you warts and all and snatch you up.

P.S. But women don't usually go home with "Haters". They can smell it a mile away.

Just a tip Dude. Anyways, gotta run. Good luck

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Yeah , and we have JOBS , and we WORK for a Living , and we Own Homes and Businesses that we Built from the Ground Up with no Help from some Government Handout Program . We Create our Own Wealth in a Country that gives us that Opportunity , you maybe got a Problem with that Sonny Boy ?

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Looks like I touched on some nerves there.

Sorry guys.

By all means lay into me I can take it... unlike some people.

So I don't have a job and I don't get laid anything else you guys would like to point out? If it makes you feel a little better I'm right here.

I also have autism and my dad killed himself when I was 13. I'm sure you can come up with some zingers based on that.
edit on 2016-05-28T18:12:15-05:002016Sat, 28 May 2016 18:12:15 -0500v000000152016-05-28T18:12:15-05:002016Sat, 28 May 2016 18:12:15 -0500Sat, 28 May 2016 18:12:15 -0500 by corvuscorrax because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Looks like I touched on some nerves there.

Sorry guys.

By all means lay into me I can take it... unlike some people.

So I don't have a job and I don't get laid anything else you guys would like to point out? If it makes you feel a little better I'm right here.

I also have autism and my dad killed himself when I was 13. I'm sure you can come up with some zingers based on that.

Overcome. Adapt.

Next time it might do you more justice to shut up and actually listen to people more experienced than you, before snarking.

Now go get a job, solve the problem, join a gym, go outside, get your PROPER testosterone levels up, get some Sun. And report back.

Otherwise, be the same man tomorrow as you are today.

That's all I'm gonna say about that. I have to really go.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

Yeah I'm not going to do all the things you think life is about. I have adapted, in MY way. Why is it so many people think that others strive for a life just like theirs? Enjoy your gym, enjoy your job. I'll keep my garden watered and my mind and body tranquil.

Sorry the snark offended you so much.
edit on 2016-05-28T18:33:10-05:002016Sat, 28 May 2016 18:33:10 -0500v000000102016-05-28T18:33:10-05:002016Sat, 28 May 2016 18:33:10 -0500Sat, 28 May 2016 18:33:10 -0500 by corvuscorrax because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Wow, you mean a generation that doesn't know their father, never been in a fistfight, never hunted or fished, never played a sand lot game of tackle football or any sport for that matter, never had someone show them how to use a firearm, and has had their minds brainwashed by a media that extols the virtues of feminity while simultaneously deriding and lampooning masculinity considers themselves more feminine than masculine. Who could have ever seen that coming?
edit on 28-5-2016 by jefwane because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

'

Don't forget most still live at home, too. lol!

I do a bunch of people watching when they let me out of the home and I usually am looking at the girls, this being asia and all, feeling a bit like Aqualung.

Anyway, remember the Emo's?

edit on 5 28 2016 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Take a page from his hypocritical book.

A whole thread deriding and mocking young men who don't conform to your standards of masculinity, I make one comment in response and I get hated on by 3 separate posters.

Yet I'm the hater. Then again I've never understood people.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Actually no, what's ridiculous is that you automatically assumed that You spoke for all Women, I simply brought you back to reality in reminding you that No, not all Women are Ninja's, Freedom Fighters and International Spy's. Most women are too busy raising families, working and trying to get through the day. Most Women don't have the time to play Wonder Woman. You really need to lay off the Movies a bit it's going to your head.

I'd much rather a Strong man do that for me, i can only do so much. I'm not Ninja material, sorry to burst your bubble.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I'm too old to be a bad ass.

But when I see males wearing eye make up and acting like women, then I know that my time is done. It's a new generation now.

Lets see what they make of it.

We might as well just call it 'Generation Lingerie'.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

You don't fit their social engineering mold and you do not toe the line so they will fervently disagree with you, but I think its great family values are paramount to you and the world needs more women like you, unfortunately the purple haired third wave feminists are at the controls (though not for long) and are contributing to the degradation of society. Rock and Roll, men and women are different and those differences should be celebrated not dissolved in this lunacy idealistic world.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: awareness10

You don't fit their social engineering mold and you do not toe the line so they will fervently disagree with you, but I think its great family values are paramount to you and the world needs more women like you, unfortunately the purple haired third wave feminists are at the controls (though not for long) and are contributing to the degradation of society. Rock and Roll, men and women are different and those differences should be celebrated not dissolved in this lunacy idealistic world.

Thankyou Tex i appreciate that.

I also agree, there are many who disagree because only their plight matters. They seem to forget the Majority do not think like they think. They just scream louder than we do because they feel the need to somehow Prove themselves for 'god' knows what reason. I have never agreed with the way feminists operate, it always felt Odd and Strange to me, how they push their agenda purposing that all Women somehow feel the same way they do.

And that, couldn't be further from the Truth. Yes, differences between men and women should be celebrated the same way Cultures of different Peoples should be celebrated, not coerced into one mass PC Mold that Decievably deliberates the agenda that One Size Fits All.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Is there a conspiracy reason for this? Or is the survey somehow skewed

I think it's because they see that there's so many asshole if not outright evil men in the world.

And being in technology all the time and not doing anything physical probably has a lot to do with it.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join