It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Milabs and secret military tech and programs contacting UFO experiencers

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
When that oppressive energy was over my house, it was like a shaft of light completely uplifted me from within and I saw what we're dealing with here on earth. Layers! The Bad and Oppressers including milabs. The inbetween some good some lesser good, but high technology scientific types, and then FAMILY. And FAMILY is truly the Top Tech and pulls us through and out of this mess eventually with free will so we come home as Hero's ourselves, not forced kicking and screaming. We will choose to rise above this.
edit on 29-5-2016 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: intrptr

I totally agree. I think they toy with us to try and study us because they don't really know about our world. Thats the message I've gotten.

I refine that a little. We're like two vegetables in a garden discussing whether gardeners exist.

Its neat to have that little bit of confirmation, isn't it?

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Yes, and interesting analogy.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   

a reply to: Caver78

The orbs are actually a common occurrence where I was. Even the local indians out by Shasta have cave drawings about them from before the 1900's.

I'm actually not shocked in the way that im surprised there is other advanced forms of life in the universe or even that they are here I almost expect it.

I agree, and many forms of beings we just can't ordinarily perceive because biologically we are limited. Of course whether they are advanced has yet to be determined. Different? Certainly.

Unity brings up a point, that really needs dispelled. The whole cover story she has been given is just that. It's just one of many cover stories spewed and if you don't buy into it they will spin you another. To believe it, locks you into a never ending circle of one faction fighting another et al.
The minute you call BS on it, the visits change and you can begin dealing with "what is" instead of their tired old crap.

OneQuestion I would be looking into the Native information about the Orbs.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   

If you mean by Unity, you mean me, then you don't know me at all. I never make anything up, my family is witness to much of my sightings, my son has shared missing time and I am continually trying to perfect the method of wording things, ie trying to be as close to the details as I literally can.

And your BS is something you get to wear, not interested in it!

I could have regressions done that would knock your socks off but I don' t think the asshats running this world and abusing everyone would like that too much.

I'm just waiting for everyone to wake up and choose to be Kind, and stop buying into this hideous abusive world because I've known what its about all my life and been asking why I was here when I was 2!
edit on 29-5-2016 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
And Mr I'll tell you something it actually takes to get those kind of experiences, and even more, to remember past life off planet and know why you're here, where you're going, what this is about.

LOVE. Giving to others, putting up with abuse even to reach people, not caring, because its all just a practicum and everyone here needs to turn the dial up in their Love, this isn't where we're going to stay.

When you have kindness, not political stripes, not religious stripes, though am a former Catholic and am more gnostic in my Christianity, but deprogram from every single dark side thing they put out in every media and see the forest, and the trees, and the leaves on the trees even, and pour out your wishes for everyone to wake up, to start to love one another, to care about the feelings of the bad guys even and all the creatures great and small from dolphins to birds and all of nature, You get Sightings and contact. You're passing the tests. You're waking up.

I suggest you drop everything you think you know and start to be LOVE.

Love rolls up its sleeves, its not a queen, its not a lofty position, its not an elite, it goes down to the trenches and tries to nudge up those who are in need!

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Hm. Interesting description of your experience with the "Nordics", because mine was similar.
Not in the "vehicle" part (we perceived a large cigar shaped one), but in what their message was!
We saw three of them, one female and two males, and they told me to not think or talk about my experiences anymore.

In the long run, I more or less have chosen to do just that. I have decided it is not important or relevant to right now. I don't need to know the truth on the nature of these experiences.

But I find it curious, the similarity in that particular experience. I have run into more people who have similar experiences with "greys" but very few with the so -called Nordics.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

Where I was living was a hotbed of these experiences I've since met many people who talked about it without me bringing it up.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

greys are just more active and sloppier on their methods is why you hear about them more. I really wish they would take a moment to actually think about what they are doing and be more respectful to other beings but they are a product of their environment and harshness is where they come from. now comes the hard part. accepting them and forgiving them for their shortcomings.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Another one is trying to get 2D "flat land" people to understand the concept of 'up'.

Or the fish who gets caught, pulled on deck and then returned to the ocean to try and explain to other fish what happened to him.

Then theres the Cargo Cults of WWII.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Lol..

Yeah its hard to explain. The looks I get from people when I talk about it are amazing.

They tend to think im schitzo, but I tell them this is not something thats been ongoing it happened for a period of time and stopped completely and how I know others who are completely normal (whatever normal is) who have experienced the same thing.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Lol..

Yeah its hard to explain. The looks I get from people when I talk about it are amazing.

They tend to think im schitzo, but I tell them this is not something thats been ongoing it happened for a period of time and stopped completely and how I know others who are completely normal (whatever normal is) who have experienced the same thing.

Dont you mean..SHIZNO? lol!!

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Lol..

They tend to think I'm schitzo, but I tell them this is not something thats been ongoing it happened for a period of time and stopped completely and how I know others who are completely normal (whatever normal is) who have experienced the same thing.

Yah, don't trip. It wasn't for them, just for you. Same here. It happened a long time ago, was a one time event, and lasted but a few moments. Can't explain it to others, back then you didn't try.

But it opened my eyes to the infinite possibilities of the cosmos and life out there. So there isn't this hole in my core being about where we come from or where we are going like others still have.

It was life changing, as life changing as Galileo seeing the moons of jupiter for the first time, or an ancient star gazer seeing a large bolloid streak through the atmosphere.

They both had advantages others didn't and were at a loss for words. And then again it was a 'normal event' not crazy making.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Life altering for me as well.

It made us so much smaller in the grand scheme of things. The cosmos grew infinitely larger.

Totally agree with you.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Life altering for me as well.

It made us so much smaller in the grand scheme of things. The cosmos grew infinitely larger.

Totally agree with you.

Enjoy basking in that light. You aren't crazy. They think you are, like they accused Galileo of being crazy for stating the Earth goes round the Sun, Jesus for 'tearing down the temple', MLK, Socrates or Gandhi for promoting peace…

Wasamaddaf you… lol

You're not crazy. Don't let them convince you any different.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I just want to apologize to Caver78 for responding with anger to his posts. The anger issue, or responding to the traps in society that are forcibly put in front of us from refugees that try to change your society when they arrive, to changing laws that allow a transgender to temporarily change gender and go into woman's washrooms. Have been very upset lately. Its such a huge attack on humanity at all levels, where do you start, which issue first? I've been very angry lately every time I come online and instead of finding good threads that discuss out of the box ideas, mostly its been things designed to cause reactions. Have reduced the number of times I read online even.

I only wish I could write things in a calm level way like ET_MAN and rise above this, and want to tell you I'm sorry for reacting.

There are many different types of experiences. Was watching two videos last night, a new interview with James Gilliland and a slightly older video interview of Simon Parkes.

James brings up some things in the video that I have a hard time putting in words, and when you do, the aspects of ufology that relate to soul gifts, energy signatures and recognizing who is who and where a craft may be, prior to it appearing or even if it does appear, and who's in it, what their species/race signature is.

How do you explain that.

We're already classed as nuts as it is.

And that when someone thinks ufo's are corporal, or spirit/entities/multidimensional non corporal, or past or present, or future earth, or inner earth, and whatever they think about it, its One Thing to them. Or all ufology is Greys. Or ALL ufology is paramilitary.

Its not 1 of those things, its ALL of those things, or rather each person is getting a slice of the pie.

During the Simon Parkes one last night I got contact. And based on the contact and what was given as actions that humans could do to help, writing better came as one of them.

His video was very good but didn't share a few of his ideas about there is no one coming in to rescue that we need to reach the next level or we're not ready. True and yet not true, there is already teams trying to bring us through, and yet, as we grow our wisdom and consciousness, there is no short cuts, it either happens this moment for everyone, or its not actually designed for one moment.

And that's what I know, there is a missing element involved having to do with Time and not realizing its "ALL AT ONCE". We think we see a slice of life here where some are moving forward, others stagnating, not growing up. But the Whole is happening at once". We know who is moving ahead at this Eternal Moment with so many runs of this program happening simultaneously.

Everyone's lessons are really important and there really isn't hurrying it along, we grow at our own pace and we're also growing In No Time in other work stations simultaneous to this one. It's a little different than what he was saying and all is happening as forseen already.

And the program is set up for people to grow up at different rates to begin with.

So while he was right, didn't agree and knew we had teams helping.

Then he was talking about how resilient past generations where and could hold out longer in disasters because they wouldn't freak out over supply shortages and how fragile we are.

That is when I got the contact. It was typical for how it occurs after I reached the point of accepting the reality of these contacts where telepathic communication coupled with clear images, even at times someone projecting in, and sometimes being pulled to crafts, that when I came to, or woke up, was easy enough to write off, would inevitably end later in the evening with a greeting and a sighting that I called my son out for.

When the last connection occurred between the way they want to safely communicate and the sightings, the sightings fell away, not completely but close enough, and the communication from time to time continued.

As soon as this happened went to the window but never quite feel as safe in this area at night, not unless I have others with me, to go outside. Its a strange energy mix here.

They were a tall blond couple in a dark blue uniform that I've had contact with before ,and he spoke this time.

The goal at this point in history is not to have humanity put back into the resilience of the 1800's, though backup is always good. Ability to create energy devices, solar and create a greenhouse and year round food, have seeds and supplies is good. To not be vulnerable is good.

However the time now for human history and to serve human population without culling anyone, is to move forward into High Clean Tech and Space Age Civilizations and to grow up.

So we need full disclosure of the hidden technologies, some of which aren't that mysterious but very advanced now compared to the surface.
From Tesla to the cavitation!
edit on 31-5-2016 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Because it takes longer posts to flesh something out, plus make it readable in different paragraphs and not a wall of text, and am not a natural writer to begin with, picking and choosing examples out of a huge pot, tip of the iceberg ones, is hard. There are many elements that were left out by necessity. And some because ufology is simply not a nuts and bolt military thing. When you're involved continually in something that is nuts and bolts, tincan concrete, its possibly mainly milab operation.

There is magic and mind/spirit involved and some of us got hit over the head with psi gifts, we pick up energy, we see where a body is buried and year later that's where they find it. But are not confident enough to phone the police and say, I had a psi moment and was looking at her picture and had this flash of where she is, and in what condition the body is in.

The reason I included the Chicken Soup is because that was magical. There is no military that prompted my son to make me soup when someone was a bit angry with me at sharing the mysterious letters and presence at that mountain which is obviously a base and connected to others, and not infiltrated by lower down military, but somehow they are in their protected space, and it takes something we don't have to enter that frequency or that portal in. So they could know that and even set up a military operation right in that mountain, but they still haven't accessed their base, their plane of reality. And yet their plane of reality can be still be corporal.

That was pure magic, and not anything miilitary.

Driving long distance and having messages that I was safe until the point was reached where I saw in my minds eye a very huge male nordic being, beam in and sort of create his own dimensional space within the vehicle so he was half within me, half without me, driving the car, my hands were limp on the wheel for nearly 10 minutes, patiently showing me where to look into the corners to make this safe and smooth, and we were connected in mind.

Sorry, not at all milab. There are many other things, magical things. Miracles.

But on top of that, have energy recognition, already in communication with them.

In fact, can read a book say by Dolores Cannon, where someone is sharing an experience with ETs and Crafts, (there is No Time so what happens is in the Now) and I get communication with them in real time, now! Because I've been told many times, I'm a communicator.

Sense energy signatures and sometimes can have them shoot into me this joy, happiness, turning the dial up on my frequency and just so happy. I don't words for the bliss! But know who they are, not names, just those are Family who are greeting me. They are wonderful people checking in and encouraging.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

I'm breaking up my post to make it shorter:

It's not nuts and bolts, its so much more.

And in that encounter of getting a checkup in the tub. There was a huge amount that went into this before hand including the day before a friend from Ecuador sent me some pictures of a mountain lake spa and retreat, for the wealthy I guess.

I knew it was an andromedan base, not the star system in our galaxy, but the galaxy Andromeda. And the reason I knew this is because of my psi and energy recognition.

But lacking confidence in calling something wrote back and said, thats a base, it was a volcanic lake by the way. He immediately responded with the part I held back on, its an Andromedan Base with a portal to Andromeda.

Was trying to reign in my astral impulses, didn't want to explore that portal. Bases are guarded, you have to have invite to them, you can't just remote view or astral there and not expect consequences.

When I shot through that portal and was in andromeda it was so odd, knew that this was one of my homes or workstations, recognized it and yet realized, that this would bring surveillance and woke up in bed really determined to avoid thinking of something like that again especially before you lie down.

That day the flashes began, and a grey metallic orb was floating outside the second story of the townhouse, slightly bigger than a golf ball, dense medium dark metal grey ball.

Was trying to get my son to witness the odd repeated flashing with me, when a man much like the one in the bathtub, in some kind of armour, standing taller than our shed, half appeared, his outline popped out and in my mind said, Don't involve the kids!

Next day the bathroom experience occurred. Then the day following it was as if he was taking his wallet out and showing me pictures of his family, the greys that often accessed and left me with wounds and holes in my arm, akin to punch needle biopsy's were kept away. I knew they were not allowed in my house or access and this other power Group ,was higher frequency and had the ability to prevent that. And that kind of access has not occurred again, though it had been lifelong under the scenes.

So that night went to bed, my headboard is against an exterior wall on the upper floor. Was just barely asleep and started images when I saw a very angry upset grey reach through the wall and attempt to poke my eye out and push/grind it in.

As this was just beginning woke up sitting up abruptly and was going to run down the stairs and stay up all night, but my second youngest was the bathroom and he climbed into bed with me and so couldn't.

Next morning woke up and my eye was completely red, sore and took a few days to heal up, had to put polysporin drops in it frequently and rinse it.

And we haven't gotten into Felines yet! It's hard to give the whole background around experiences and yes have been on crafts. Ufology is corporal, astral, telepathic, real time, no time, but we have Quite a Good Team here and "up there".

Milabs are lower downs on the layers.

Will include 2 very good videos:

James Gilliland. Specially Extraordinary Information-2016

Simon Parkes: The Hobbit, DNA, & Humanity's Choice

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Real ufology is completely different than the lower down nuts and bolts military concept of tin cans flying in space. There may be some real ufo's like that but only because they may be operating in density to make us think something.

We come in with soul skills, at least the ones who already passed earth tests and equality that way, maybe still trying to work on skills concerning how to communicate more effectively and how to help others more effectively, but there is thin veneer of programming on us about the way the way the world is and when things start to happen to shake your programs then the veener starts to crack and you start to become aware of what's around you and the Good as well as negative monitoring.

You also become aware of trying to wear those clean underwear because its not everyone's right to do whatever they want with you, there are rules and not just anything is allowed to access you, at least once you reach a certain level of integrity or compassion/kindness, and that you want to just help. What can I do to help others. You become less concerned with yourself, and possibly more realistic in some of your flaws, you are what you are and there is no point in crying over spilt milk, there is work to do!" And then sometimes with that attitude you get help with your flaws as well.
edit on 31-5-2016 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

The orbs are actually a common occurrence where I was. Even the local indians out by Shasta have cave drawings about them from before the 1900's.

I'm actually not shocked in the way that im surprised there is other advanced forms of life in the universe or even that they are here I almost expect it.

I do feel vulnerable and frustrated knowing this is real and not being able to walk up to one and say, "what the hell is like on your world and how do you feel about illegal immigration, or nuclear power, or are you guys racist, is there murder, how do you handle crime" and so on.

I have a great compassion for folks who come forward and tell of these Orbs. Its only then that the data base can be compiled.

It started me on a 38 year mission to discover who and what they were. And its not easy at all to share my research and discoveries concerning them.

David Icke, did not discuss the issue, but looks as though he sidestepped it.

I do feel vulnerable and frustrated knowing this is real and not being able to walk up to one and say
The first sighting I had was around 1978, and it started my search for the truth of this phenomenon. It was many years later I saw them in mass, in a loose formation, and I knew who and what they were. Through the many generations they have been called various names, today they are called interdenominational beings. And from a scientific point of view I suppose is most accurate.

I have suspected for some time that the "Nordics" would not welcome their arrival because of the "Politics" of the real world Matrix. And, I believe David misinterpreted the true nature of the Matrix. Its a real concrete world where life and death occur. Wars, monetary system, global hunger, scientific community, etc, are the illusion, instilled in our minds, through "Institutions". Hence, my Iconoclastic wrath...... A Insidious form of mind control.

If you were to ask them any questions, you should start with the basic one, why are you here, and all the other answers will flow from that one. And when answered, you will understand why the Nordics didn't want the subject to be brought before the light of day.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join