It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feminised males = conquered nation

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

I'll take a double quarter pounder of Bisphenol A, and a tall Mountain Dew in an fresh new acrylic glass!

In case you're wondering what that creature in ManBehindMask's image there, that's a "Brony":

I presume that Bronies are a permutation of the Furries movement:
Furry Fandom
The Legality of Hunting Furries (that thread there is must read LOL)
edit on 30-5-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlienView

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

originally posted by: AlienView

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician
a reply to: AlienView

Women are easier for us to reason with and are more prone to want peaceful solutions than Man's propensity to war and violence.

How do you explain people like Diane Feinstien, Hillary Clinton and Madeline Albright? This doesn't sound too "reasonable" to me.

Even for those who believe in the gender equality of Witchcraft - There are good witches and bad witches.

Yin and Yang [a Hindu concept] may refer to a balance between male and female.

But whern you talk about Humans, be they male, female or it - Sex is irrelevant, the bad ones still always manifest.

And sexism of any sort is irrelevant - A macho dick-headed politician might be evil and so might a sweet sleazy female politician.

To date most of Human history has been controlled, manipulated screwed up by males.

And if females gained control would they make things any better? Not by necessity
-Good and eviel are concepts that are beyond sex and gender.

That's all great...but these particular women, and many like them, are running our nation.

Yes, they are - but this has nothing to do with sex or gender [except you know Hillay is going to go hard for the feminist,
gay, and transgender vote] - But the women you are talking bout represent forces that have nothing to do with feminism

That is what I like about Trump, dick-head or not, I trust Trump represents Trump, and does not 'appear' to be a part ot
the international cartels controlling the 'New World Order'.

Unfortunately evern though I would never vote for the Hillary group - I also, from experience, don't trust anyone involved in
real estate either. I may not vote.

Hillary claims to be a feminist. Now, unless you guys give out actual licenses for being a feminist, you can't prove she's not. That said, all one has to do is type the word "feminist" into Youtube and one can watch feminists making idiots of themselves, with self-professed hatred for men. The fact is, that feminism has gotten a really bad rap lately, and the world hates them, so feminists like you are spamming forums everywhere, coming in as "wolves in sheep's clothing", to try to convince the world that, you're really not that bad. We have already seen way too much, and it isn't going to work.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

That picture of her is absolutely awful, it was Masonicus' response to me saying I found girls in plate mail hot. While she isn't the prettiest of dainty ladies, her characteristics are definitely some people could find attractive.
There is no such thing as objectively ugly.

a reply to: TheLaughingGod

While the basis of masculinity and femininity is indeed technically biological, our perception of that biological basis is almost totally cultural (much like beauty.)

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

Say again?

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: zinc12

What is with all these topics about sex and who is what. What in earth does it matter. Jeesh.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackProject

It matters:

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   

www.urbandictionary.com...

Social Justice Warrior. A pejorative term for an individual who repeatedly and vehemently engages in arguments on social justice on the Internet, often in a shallow or not well-thought-out way, for the purpose of raising their own personal reputation. A social justice warrior, or SJW, does not necessarily strongly believe all that they say, or even care about the groups they are fighting on behalf of. They typically repeat points from whoever is the most popular blogger or commenter of the moment, hoping that they will "get SJ points" and become popular in return. They are very sure to adopt stances that are "correct" in their social circle. The SJW's favorite activity of all is to dogpile. Their favorite websites to frequent are Livejournal and Tumblr. They do not have relevant favorite real-world places, because SJWs are primarily civil rights activists only online.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Its sad.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackProject

What is with all these topics about sex and who is what. What in earth does it matter. Jeesh.

Sex sells!

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: zinc12
One way to conquer a country is to feminise the native males both on a mental level and on a chemical level.

Mental level through media programming/education system and chemical level through food, air, water etc

Then you let large numbers of un-feminised more aggressive males in through manipulating the immigration policy's of the target country.

The result is the feminised native males being more passive will give up without a fight...game over!

In nature the male is the protector, has a built in hunting nature. He will fiercely protect the pack, will fight to mate in order to continue his genetic line.

Added to this nonsense is women wanting males to be more sensitive, more emotional, more in touch with there feminine side. If you want that who do you think will protect you?

Feminised males are naturally submissive/passive so are more likely to boast about being conquered then complain about it and low fertility means their genetic line has come to an end anyway and they will proudly embrace that too!

"The brains of men and women aren’t really that different, study finds"

By Kate WheelingNov. 30, 2015 , 3:00 PM
"In the mid-19th century, researchers claimed they could tell the sex of an individual just by looking at their disembodied brain. But a new study finds that human brains do not fit neatly into “male” and “female” categories. Indeed, all of our brains seem to share a patchwork of forms; some that are more common in males, others that are more common in females, and some that are common to both. The findings could change how scientists study the brain and even how society defines gender."

www.sciencemag.org...

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
In nature? All you described is a predator like behavior. Like wolves and lions. There are millions of beings on earth. Many of which the female is the stronger one. Like sharks or spiders. Also we're not animals, we don't live by our baser instincts. Sentient beings choose their own paths. Female warriors and protectors exist. Some men are whiny and emotional and make up crap about them being feminized and some nonsense about foreign invaders to make themselves feel more powerful. People are different from one and other. It's not just: Man hunt food, Woman cook food.

Also why don't you list a single country that has been conquered in this manner? Cause you cant't...cause it's stupid

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: GokuVsSuperman0
In nature? All you described is a predator like behavior. Like wolves and lions. There are millions of beings on earth. Many of which the female is the stronger one. Like sharks or spiders. Also we're not animals, we don't live by our baser instincts. Sentient beings choose their own paths. Female warriors and protectors exist. Some men are whiny and emotional and make up crap about them being feminized and some nonsense about foreign invaders to make themselves feel more powerful. People are different from one and other. It's not just: Man hunt food, Woman cook food.

Also why don't you list a single country that has been conquered in this manner? Cause you cant't...cause it's stupid

Animals are sentient. The root of the word is the same as "sense"; sentient means the ability to sense things. Maybe you meant sapient.

Also, humans are most definitely animals. Show us some proof that they're not. The ability to reason doesn't remove you from nature or mean that you're not subject to it.

I've noticed that all these "social equality" arguments rest on the assumption that people are totally autonomous beings that control and decide every part of their existence. It's ridiculous, and all the science so far points to the exact opposite.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
...so stop me if you've heard this one...

originally posted by: zinc12
In nature the male is the protector, has a built in hunting nature. He will fiercely protect the pack, will fight to mate in order to continue his genetic line.

Well... you might want to watch more animal documentaries. Males fight to have access to breeding females. You have a "harem" situation where one male controls access to a group of males (and the losers try to sneak in and mate, often with surprising success.)

But "protect the pack"? No. Most will slaughter offspring that' s not theirs (and even sometimes offspring that IS theirs). The herd leader/pack protector is almost always female.

As Kipling said, "The female of the species is more deadly than the male."

So if we have men who are involved heavily in being parents (not "fathers" but actual parenting - diapers, bathing, watching kids, etc, ets) they will turn out more deadly because they have a huge stake in their offspring. The ones who mate, have harems, and then play feudal lord -- they don't care for each little life. They pick favorites.

So yeah, watch out for the Decent Man. The Family Man. The Social Justice Warrior who doesn't want to see others hurt. But if you think they're weak you'll be surprised.

The ancient Egyptians (who at one time controlled most of the world and kept their empire going for 3,000 years) would be considered "feminine" by you. The Spartans (who you would think of as "manly men" practiced society-wide pederasty (older men/younger boys) and segregated the women (who didn't do much), scorned the arts, and who were The Big Guys for only 100 years or so (didn't last long) and whose culture collapsed under the Romans (with their "poncy ways" - Spartans thought the Romans were effeminate.) en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Loveaduck

If you don't want man boobs, stay away from meat and dairy products. They are loaded with hormones that produce breasts.

What does that have to do with my response within the context of who I replied to - keep up please.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

There are a lot of falsehoods in your post, but I don't think there's much point addressing them. No one really wants to learn anything when they can feel good at the expense of the truth.

edit on 2-6-2016 by Talorc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
This was all part of plan-obama and so-called feminists. Tragic, that our country has gone down that right, but I agree that men are not what we used to be.

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join