It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feminised males = conquered nation

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: zinc12

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: zinc12

And that affects you how?

Are you serious ?

How would it effect me if my country was invaded and the feminised native males embraced the invasion?

The women will have to fight the invaders instead.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
The women will have to fight the invaders instead.

Hopefully they get done in time to fix me a sammie.

link   

originally posted by: Eilasvaleleyn

The fact that the OP to this topic has five stars makes me want to drive a finger through my skull and frontal lobe, into the medulla.

Do you have long fingers, medulla at the back

link   
Eilasvaleleyn

She's actually cute in that illustration. I love the character of Brienne. She defines badass and sets the standard for not to be
f😄😄😄ed with.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

Obviously, you've never been in a fight with one of those "feminized" males. I have seen more than one macho man get his derriere handed to him by one of them. They're not all wusses.

I doubt it, upon meeting a masculine male they are more likely to ask him for his phone number

Well, maybe you'll never have to suffer the embarrassment of having one of those gay wusses embarrass you in front of all your friends.

Being 6ft6 tall, built like a rugby player and fairly hansom I get chatted up by girls and boys all the time

My best friend is 6'5" tall. He's a nice guy, treats his wife and others with the utmost respect, and sometimes gets mistaken for being a pushover(feminized?), because he just doesn't do macho. But it would be a grave mistake to assume he won't or can't put you in the hospital in a minute or less.

My point being, what many call feminized, I call human. Just because someone doesn't fit the stereotype of the Westernized male, doesn't mean they can't or won't defend themselves, and their loved ones. They just don't parade their erection around for all to see.

Actually all tall guys are nice people, including me!

Its short guys who carry the chip.

Go up to a big dog and pat it on the head, now try it with a small dog !

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

There seems to be a strong confusion among old-school conservative men. Many seem to equate aggression and primitive reactionary personalities with "manliness" and thoughtful, sensitive personalities with "feminized males". I totally disagree.

I like the men where I live. There is a growing segment of the male population here which includes that brute masculinity with tattoos, muscles, body hair, musky scents, etc yet... these guys volunteer at events, love their cats, stand up for what is right, have strong moral ethics on equality, etc. I see this evolution of men not only sexy as hell but a true necessity for moving society forward.

The new "alpha" male just looks better, acts better, and treats others better than what you are used to. That doesn't make them "feminized".

The low IQ savage you describe who sniffs the air to know what direction to walk in is not the definition of manliness but neither is the pacified, submissive guy.

The strange thing is, is that when I think of men who are "pacified" and "submissive", the types of men who come to mind are not feminized in the slightest.

They are men like the ones we see in congress who insist on things staying the same for ever. They are the men like we see in churches, afraid to stand up for the rights of sexual and racial minorities. They are the men like we see on forums, fantasizing about what they would "do to that thug if they were in mah yard". Etc. Etc.

The very fact that you equate "pacified" and "submissive" with femininity tells me you don't have a strong grasp on what any of those words mean outside of one very specific context.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

I like that illustration because it's not "inhumanly and unrealistically ugly" like a fair few of them tend to be.

Here's one out of armor and more traditionally attractive.

A little bit of reverse botox and a slightly less pointy nose and she'd actually look the part of a princess.

And here is the unholy lovechild of Snooki and an orangutan.
edit on 28/5/2016 by Eilasvaleleyn because: Reasons

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I do know how difficult it is to come here and EXPENSIVE too.I had a Russian daughter-in-law and now a Mexican one.
edit on 28-5-2016 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eilasvaleleyn
a reply to: primespickle

Seriously? Unless you're talking about transgender issues which is a different can of worms, this is literally the first thread I've seen on men specifically becoming more feminine (and that being an issue.)

(I will note that is an earnest "seriously", not a sarcastic one.)

There have been more threads on the emasculation of the Western male, than the feminization. An argument for emasculation I might be able to go with to some degree, but that is more of an argument about chemicals and radical feminists, than what we're discussing here. This thread seems to be more about bumping chests, and the size of ones appendage than anything else.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

No, my hands are small and delicate. I'm not even sure I could reach the corpus callosum.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

Yes,but nobody knows it yet.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Like I said, they don't fight so what does it matter. When they need a war to be won they order your boys to their death. Getting others to fight your battles is the definition of a coward actually!

More fail Chiefy. Women have been in the Israeli military since its inception. Did any American uniformed personnel fight in the Six Day or Yom Kippur Wars?

No need to answer.

Why do you keep talking about Israel president Kennedy had something to say about them, that is before he got shot in the head by mossad for poking his nose around the Demona nuclear weapons factory in Israel. They are the definition of what it means to be a coward

edit on 28-5-2016 by zinc12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-5-2016 by zinc12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Wrong,Israel can fight it's own wars.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

A star was not enough for this post reply.Here you go

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

....and that's a girl.

Exactly.

Like I said fat dude I dont look like her

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Obviously, you've never been in a fight with one of those "feminized" males. I have seen more than one macho man get his derriere handed to him by one of them. They're not all wusses.

I doubt it, upon meeting a masculine male they are more likely to ask him for his phone number

Well, maybe you'll never have to suffer the embarrassment of having one of those gay wusses embarrass you in front of all your friends.

Being 6ft6 tall, built like a rugby player and fairly hansom I get chatted up by girls and boys all the time

My best friend is 6'5" tall. He's a nice guy, treats his wife and others with the utmost respect, and sometimes gets mistaken for being a pushover(feminized?), because he just doesn't do macho. But it would be a grave mistake to assume he won't or can't put you in the hospital in a minute or less.

My point being, what many call feminized, I call human. Just because someone doesn't fit the stereotype of the Westernized male, doesn't mean they can't or won't defend themselves, and their loved ones. They just don't parade their erection around for all to see.

Actually all tall guys are nice people, including me!

Its short guys who carry the chip.

Go up to a big dog and pat it on the head, now try it with a small dog !

Yeah, got one of those friends too. I'm always telling him to chill.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Never under estimate a pissed off woman who can shoot and carries a gun
loaded with hollow points.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Ahhh,you forgot the thigh high stockings and 5 inch heels!

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
a reply to: DBCowboy

Ahhh,you forgot the thigh high stockings and 5 inch heels!

Only when I have important meetings.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

You really don't know anything about Israel do you?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join