It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Busting Cop Poses For Camera While Stopping Suicide Bomber

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   

The ultimate trophy picture: Hero police officer finds time to smile for the camera while stopping an ISIS SUICIDE BOMBER from blowing himself up in Iraq Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... lowing-Iraqi-checkpoint.html#ixzz49xSL3Aip Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Smiling for the camera, this police officer looks like he's just messing around with a mate who he's playfully pinned up against the wall. But he's actually in the middle of a life-and-death struggle with an ISIS suicide bomber who just seconds earlier tried to detonate his explosive vest at an Iraqi checkpoint. Nevertheless, Saad Ali Thabit somehow found time to pose for his picture while holding the jihadi's arms up to stop him triggering his bomb and killing dozens of people. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... lowing-Iraqi-checkpoint.html#ixzz49xSXDSoN Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

You just know you are not in the stone age the Iron age or even the atomic age you are in the selfie age, where the world stops for you while you take that all important selfie that might go viral pls klik the link and die with laughter..No!! the story didn't end in Ka-Boom!

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I think that might be exaggerating the photo.

The officer looks pleased. It looks like there was a difficult situation going on, according to the other pictures.

If I would interpret the moment, I could picture someone off camera saying something like "yeahhh we got him". Then the officer looked over with a big pleased smile, responding to something that was said by someone.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
I think that might be exaggerating the photo.

The officer looks pleased. It looks like there was a difficult situation going on, according to the other pictures.

If I would interpret the moment, I could picture someone off camera saying something like "yeahhh we got him". Then the officer looked over with a big pleased smile, responding to something that was said by someone.

Yeah he was responding to some folks off camera..buut the dude is strapped with a.. BOMB!! at what point camera dude said I am GTFO!! you handle your bidness officer

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Well now that the Daily Fail has so kindly plastered the Police officers face all over the internet i'm pretty sure the next time we see hero cop he'll be plastered all over the street.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
That can't be for real.

If it is they are doing it wrong.

First off they didn't clear the by standers.

I love how they ran right up to see what was going on.

The women and children that walked right in to the potential blast zone.

Didn't even bother stopping traffic.

If it REAL.

The luckiest people alive.

LUCKIEST.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Yeah how many millions or is it billions??? we put into training these guys.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Lol! A scene straight out of 'Hot Shots'
edit on 28-5-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I agree the photo is being exaggerated just maybe not in the way you do. The only evidence I have was stated above. It's all wrong. These trained men just throw out training and procedure. I have both Military and civilian experience in this field (paramedic) here in the States. More than likely these men were trained by or using our procedures.

That and it seems to me they are following another book used by our governments. Propaganda creation and civil influence by deception. Often times that is the Tell. When normal isn't present in the 2d evidence we see such as photos. We can not see or know what is going on behind the lens so we see only what is presented. a reply to: BlueAjah

edit on 28-5-2016 by wastedown because: Grammar nazi evasion

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Maybe he is happy he wasn't blown up.
edit on 5/28/2016 by roadgravel because: typo

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
a reply to: Spider879

Lol! A scene straight out of 'Hot Shots'

join