It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atheists Now Outnumber Christians in England and Wales.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Perhaps, but some (about 50% in England and Wales apparently) have just grown out of it. No need for the horse and cart anymore either.
But carry on needing it if it supports your premise that is for the betterment of society, by all means .

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Enjoy. Learn. Unpopular causes aren't always worth defending. Religion is one of those.

(EDIT EDIT!!!:

If you must keep it on life support, only use religion for what it offers nowadays: it is fodder for comics.....so okay - I'll admit if "religion" as a thing was forgotten, we wouldn't have such hilarious standup comedy.......

so, it might be worth it for Christianity to be remembered and ridiculed in perpetuity....

edit on 5/28/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: logging off to go watch Eddie Izzard show.....noticed typo

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Perhaps, but some (about 50% in England and Wales apparently) have just grown out of it. No need for the horse and cart anymore either.
But carry on needing it if it supports your premise that is for the betterment of society, by all means .

Actually, religion is continually growing. Some are growing faster than others. Perhaps there will be a time when you will look back and wished you had stood up to defend your countrymen and culture.
edit on 28-5-2016 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Or perhaps not?

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Or perhaps not?

That seems more likely, given that it is fashionable to express such sentiment.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
The puritans who left England on the mayflower are Americas problem now, free to get worked up over trans folks ang gay agendas.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Aww you cut me deep you minority you.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

I'm not sure what that means, but I did not mean to offend you. Just trying to make a point.

The laughable attitude towards what might be a necessary emergent property of human beings is frightening. It is no strange wonder anti-religious sentiment is found in all great genocides.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Indeed that is laughable.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
For years religion did nothing but divide and still does. In the future all major religions have died out. Why? Because men will find out that they've all been created by people with 1 goal. To enslave your mind! The great awakening is happening. You don't need religion to believe in a higher power. It is already within you

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
I would like to thank all of you haters.

The title of the thread came directly word for word from the article not a word was from me as well as the article.

You have proven my point.

By all means tell me what you really think!

So what if it's not your words directly. We have been reading your threads for a long time now. We know exactly what your opinion on the matter is because you make three threads every day to let us know.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join