It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7.3 EQ EastCoast S.AMERICA Mid & South Atlantic ridge breaking up!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Yes i know. It was pretty damn big. Huge in fact. But Japan is so crowded they're building UP now, the taller the skyscrapers become the more impact they will have should a Bigger one occur.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10
Did any skyscrapers fall in Japan?

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

mmm Not yet that i know of why?

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10
Why did you bring them up?

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Does it bother you that i brought them up?

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
No. Not in the least.
Does it bother you that I asked why you brought them up.
edit on 5/28/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Oh no, not at all.
Did you think i mentioned Skyscrapers because i love tall buildings?

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit
I wonder how much if anything this has to do with some of the Earth changes and or responses.

We are indeed oblivious to the damages we do to this planet, and our arrogance is legendary.

Ignore the title, it has almost nothing to do with the video.

edit on 28-5-2016 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Format fix.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Hey there was a 5.0 on the north mid Atlantic ridge could this be a direct response to the 7.3 ?? what say you ?

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
I wonder how much if anything this has to do with some of the Earth changes and or responses.

We are indeed oblivious to the damages we do to this planet, and our arrogance is legendary.

Ignore the title, it has almost nothing to do with the video.

nice post

Upon watching this for only 5 minutes, it made me consider again, what would happen should the world stop due to something like, electrical shutdown. But sand, really i hadn't even considered the value of it. And here we are worshipping money. The world was better off in some ways 150 yrs ago, when Families taught their Children real Trades like farming/blacksmith/weaving/herbalist. Now everyone depends on Technology but, what if it all stopped?

The results would be frightening. They don't even teach kids how to Cursive Write anymore. Everyone depends on their PC's and the Govt to keep it moving.

It won't be like this forever. Rome fell in a day.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   
let me add a quote..

"The minority, the ruling class at present, has the schools and press, usually the Church as well, under its thumb. This enables it to organize and sway the emotions of the masses, and make its tool of them." Albert Einsteins letter to Sigmund Freud, July30,1932

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
the Sandwich Is. right near Antarctica are not anywhere close to the Mid-Atlantic ridge in the N hemisphere...
thus the plate edge movement is doing something unexpected by the plate-tectonics guys & gals

a release down there means there's a lot of undetected stress up in the North Atlantic Ridge that is not being correctly noticed...

perhaps too much noise from Greenland is masking the stresses or fogging the data from a more correct analysis....

watch for the long awaited Tsunami as a half-a-mountain island slips into the Sea...
see: rense.com...

originally posted by: TheJesuit
Hey there was a 5.0 on the north mid Atlantic ridge could this be a direct response to the 7.3 ?? what say you ?

Just what I thought...
but the 'slow' scientists won't connect-the-dots to see the cause-effect relationship... they insist these are independent events with no relationship to the heated up Mantle & hot-spots... (no forward thinking allowed)
edit on th31146455770629352016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ClownFish

I didn't know we were talking ELE. LOL.
In that case I guess not.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Living on the west coast, I plan on surfing to Nebraska.

Catch a wave and you're sittin on top o the world.. oooh ahhh oooh ahhh...

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Another one not big but if we see any more in this area it may deem watching , any sun spots??

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 05:16 AM
link   
considering this thread was started in may under the premise of a ridge breaking up, its a slower break up than tom cruise and katie holmes.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

Oh no, not at all.
Did you think i mentioned Skyscrapers because i love tall buildings?

Hahahahahaha!!! I like that!!

Never thought I'd chuckle about earthquakes !!!

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Mainly because Japan builds earthquake resistant skyscrapers. Take the huge 9 mag a few years ago - aside from the terrible tsunami damage, the modern skyscrapers remained standing. When you consider that we have had 5 mag 9 quakes since 1900 and they are responsible for more than half the tectonic energy released since that date, then Japan's skyscrapers surviving so well is actually a remarkable acheivement and demonstartes that they are one of the safest places to be in Japan during a huge quake.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

The ridge covers most of the Atlantic Ocean and is caused by divergent tectonics. As such, you would always expect to see releases of stress at one point pass down the line, as per other faults around the world.

It certainly doesn't demonstrate that it is unzipping or breaking up.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flavian

Mainly because Japan builds earthquake resistant skyscrapers. Take the huge 9 mag a few years ago - aside from the terrible tsunami damage, the modern skyscrapers remained standing. When you consider that we have had 5 mag 9 quakes since 1900 and they are responsible for more than half the tectonic energy released since that date, then Japan's skyscrapers surviving so well is actually a remarkable acheivement and demonstartes that they are one of the safest places to be in Japan during a huge quake.

Forget about the earthquake. It is not the Earthquake that is the issue now. It is the tsunami. Japan needs a floating city like Red Alert. But, then again it would be seen as a threat due to tensions with other countries such as China and Korea. Their going to go like. If Japan is allow to build one why can't we? Then all hell is going to break lose when China builds one of their own. USA starts getting involve in Chinese conflict. Japan failing one way or another because US is pushing too far.
edit on 22-6-2016 by makemap because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join