It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7.3 EQ EastCoast S.AMERICA Mid & South Atlantic ridge breaking up!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Saturday May 28 2016, 09:47:01 UTC 50 minutes ago South Sandwich Islands Region. 7.3 89.0 GeoScience Australia Detail
Saturday May 28 2016, 09:47:01 UTC 50 minutes ago South Sandwich Islands Region 7.2 90.0 CSEM-EMSC Feed Detail

These are fairly BIG and may be a precursor to more...... time shall tell.... the entire EAST COAST OF THE AMERICAS could see significant after shocks from these EQ's .
edit on 28-5-2016 by TheJesuit because: beacuase

edit on 28-5-2016 by TheJesuit because: B

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   
People should be more afraid of the significance of all that is happening...
How do you get millions people to move from the west coast of America and Canada? Not to mention all of Japan and many other islands...
When the 9.2 or greater happens it will be too late to do anything besides make new world maps...
edit on 28-5-2016 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   
It has begun...real estate agents offering beach front property in AZ.
Location, location, location
Cheers

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   
This will be the price of complacency and the beginning of awareness to what we as a species are about to undergo.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

links please

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   
This thread is very doom like.

It is in the south est of South America, far from everything but the South Sandwich islands.

For dramatic headline.
edit on 28-5-2016 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-5-2016 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

quakes.globalincidentmap.com... Heres the Link to global incident map EQ Hope it helps and while were at it Wouldn't it be possible that these are actually bigger than reported?? i mean didnt they do that with the global temperatures a while back where they changed them??

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Calm down please.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: supremecommander
I am calm thank you for the concern. On a side note take a look at the sun for a moment see any sunspots?? usually when there aren't that many or none we see a possibility for a large EQ. Can someone correlate the # of times we had Large EQ's when there were little or no sunspots around ?

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye
This thread is very doom like.

It is in the south est of South America, far from everything but the South Sandwich islands.

For dramatic headline.

The penguins are probably annoyed though.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   
What a tabloid headline.. No newspapers to be sold here op and you don't get paid for flags either.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Kinda wish T.A. would drop in and give us an opinion. [ No disrespect to the OP.] He's our resident expert and from what I understand, has a hell of a rig to monitor quakes, volcanoes, etc.
Unless he's working on the 2nd book?!! If that's the case and he's reading this, never mind us, Back To Work!!

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   

My USGS says 7.2, but that's nothing to sneeze at, regardless of the location. I saw the report on the lack of sunspot activity also, and wondered what the significance might be.

I appreciate your bringing this to our attention. I keep tabs on anything over 2.5, but I don't have the time to keep checking what may have happened where, and reading the dribble on the bottom of CNN is a joke.

I have learned to check ATS first for a head's up on possibly important news. If it sounds interesting to me, I go further; if not, I move on...

But to throw tomatoes at the messengers does no one any good. I admire and appreciate your efforts and hope you continue with them.

IMHO, we all need to watch each other's backs.

CF

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: supremecommander

Pastor Paul...izzat you?

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I wondered the same thing. And let me add that I also mean no disrespect to the OP or to you here -- this is just a private observation that I am risking to share.

I have a few personal heroes on ATS who I sit up and pay attention to, when I see their name or Avatar on a thread. But practicality tells me that these guys might be busy or maybe just sleeping. They've got lives too.

When I see a "non-them" post what I prefer would have come from "them," each and every time, I catch myself starting to react with a teeny weeny hint of suspicion and I have to stop myself and check my own ego, which has its own absurd expectations of right and wrong.

I know, I know, too much information, but maybe someone might relate.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   
www.facebook.com... Dutchsinse watches all these quakes and has a better track record than most for predicting what to expect.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Hyperbole is your friend.

Earthquakes have occured since the dawn of time and will continue until the end of time..since your thread title claims something is breaking up what is your proof of that ?

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: JaMeDoIt

The Atlantic is on the east coast.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

The Atlantic is on the east coast

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join