It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The chariots of the gods ( The Series )

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2003 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I never heard anything about that TV serie. The TV serie is based on the ancients astronauts theory, ET artifacts, a war between the Goods Ones and the Evils Ones...etc..

Their site has some videos, and even some interviews with Erich von D�niken. The site is advertising his Mystery Park, located in Switzerland.

I didn't see anything who was especially interesting, but I found their site entertaining.

www.chariotsofthegods.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2003 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Hi Phoenix,

It's been a while since i posted, been disconnected from the net and had financial probs for a while... So i haven't had a chance to post anything for about a year now. Sorry about that (for those who remember me).

Love your post here... this is the kind of series i've been waiting for to come out for a very long time...

I'm wondering if you know when it's going to be on TV here in the BeNeLux... when does it air and on what channels... if you know i'd love it if you could share it with us. If I remember correctly you live in Belguim right? So if it's already on the TV there maybe I can receive it aswell...

www.mysterypark.ch...

Nice link to Von Daniken's park... mentioned on the Chariots of the Gods website.

Suddenly i feel the need to post a topic on a collective ATS effort to rewrite history as we see it... keeping in mind the fact that history as it is dictated and taught to us is flawd or even false...

Maybe i will in a couple of days.

It's good to be back on ATS...

Peace

MrFreeze

new topics

join