It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Out of time (I)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
a reply to: Kashai

Perhaps an illusional billion years from now, People will find the very words were writing here and laugh with great fervor at just how fluent and freely we speak of things yet to come.

Consider a photographic glass plate imbued with a three dimensional image. If you shatter the plate and pick up one of the pieces and angle it a certain way you can see the whole image.

Despite time each us now, in the past and in the future can relate in perspective, akin to a piece in a puzzle.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

Drugs are not related to seeking answers they are more about questions, in the case where answers go beyond questions.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Consider the potential of the moment as a horizon between the past and future.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Yes i see what you're saying, much like the human brain. If pieces are cut out the brain will still function and memories will still be intact.

This is because of something called 'The Field' all human subconscious is tethered to which is somewhere above our being not attached to the brain itself.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Natural drugs enhance ones experience, allowing one to see with eyes they could not otherwise see through.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Transcendence can go beyond words just as humans trillions of years from now are to us hypothetically.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

One consideration is that the Mind as we understand it today constitutes the entire nervous system.

We can talk about the idea that on a planet photosynthesis is possible but at issue is cause.

See matter that is inanimate from out perspective could be animate one some other scale.

implied is such an opinion I would begin by citing Fractals.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Well you see. This is all very interesting and i've been here many times before.

The thing is, everything around us is subliminal. I tend not to indulge myself too much as not to get entangled but i do enjoy the talks with people here to get their perspective of what they think and how they see this place.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

To be truly Infinite one need also be finite.

Life after death is Life.

My thoughts is that reality is meant to be real.

Life after death in my opinion means no death and consequences for how that life was lead.

If two things are one then relating them both as part of one thing is reasonable.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ancientthunder

originally posted by: awareness10
I'll go but only if mary jane comes.

Ah Mary is always around, but the Jains are another matter.

It just occurred to me that you are most likely referring to the virgin Mary (Christian religion - the non-pursuit of knowledge and non-search for what is the meaning of life or reality by following mortal religious interpretations) and the Jains (the quest to find a realization of reality) "being another matter" as opposing forces in our search for true spirituality and awareness. The union of Mary + Jain, it seems to me, can never be.
edit on 30-5-2016 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-5-2016 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

The union of Mary + Jain, it seems to me, can never be.
a reply to: InTheLight
Your so right! well seen a brilliant insight. But still they try to con us along. Mother Mary another Troyan horse and even that horse we know so much about was not Troyan, for me it was pre roman. Pass the blame on the left hand side!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join