It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1-15-05 New Person

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 11:05 AM
link   
First of all, I'm very impressed with the way the forums are run. A couple of years ago I was into a huge forum that dealt with my local car scene (something I have grown out of), but I hated getting on there because people would get so confrontational. Eruptions would occur, irrationalities would be said... a real blood pressure problem for me, so I stopped going to forums.

But you guys keep it locked down tight; I'm impressed. I'm also impressed with the way earned credits can be used for purchasing advanced services... I was about to pay real money to gain access to the "super secret forum" but then I realized that it was credits and not real money; and now it makes perfect sense.

I've been rummaging around ever since last September, when I came across Joe Vialls' site. Ever since reading some of his material concerning the problems in the middle east, I've been looking at many other opinions on not only that but many other things. I supposed things really picked up when research on alternative energy brought me to Steven Greer's Disclosure Project; since digesting his executive report and viewing half of the 4 hrs of witness testimony, I had to stop and recuperate, because I wasn't sure what was legitimate or safe anymore.

I should say that I began all this research with plans to map out the last 30 years of sales weighted mpg averages for each auto company, to prove once and for all that the domestic (US) auto industry's negligence to compete with foreign automakers, has caused US consumers to exploit international oil reserves at a glutinous rate, and will cause immense problems for future generations. GM and Ford have lobbied in the dozens of millions to prevent them from having to pay a dime for violating the CAFE standards through passing legislation that recognizes dual fuel vehicles as a credit to counter their deficits in total average mpg, and if you visit GM's website, they chastise the CAFE standards.

Sorry, I just *do not like* the domestic auto industry. My research began with GM and one day led to Uranium-tipped bullets; I then realized that I would have to accumulate all the data which proves that my generation, and future generations, will have to deal with the end-product of leash-less capitalism.

I'm writing a book which wipes the slate clean and starts from scratch... political socialization, what demographics are better socialized, and what politicians (presidents born after the 1900's) fall within the better political socialization demographic. From there, a good understanding of politicians and how politics work will enable me to slowly unravel the answer to why the world is in such poor conditions... culminating with the most disturbing of my findings.

But I still haven’t reached the end of the rope... I still haven’t found all of the proof to answer some of my questions which counter the evidence of some conspiratists. I will not publish a conspiracy theory; I will only publish legitimate conspiracy.

I hope that the people on this website will further help me gain some answers to the questions which have put me on this quest of answering; the end.

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Welcome Bly Magister,

Nice intro and i hope you find the answers you need here, Im sure you will enjoy the boards and find many things of interest,

Below is A hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have, ie, what are points ect....
www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me

You will find your u2u's in the member center

and also there is a message when you recieve a u2u

also need help getting your avatar up (or pic in your profile) check out this link
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Asala

join