It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Federalist - "7 Reasons You Should Vote For Hillary Instead Of Donald"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Hillary is more of a deceptionist than trump. Trump is just a boastful person.

I'm not voting for either of them, let the people without a rational brain elect one of them.

Trumps boastful persona may very well be his down fall now that he has punked out to Bernie.

www.politico.com...

In fact being boastful and not backing up your bluster is a quick trip into obscurity. A lot of his supporters were attracted to him because of his macho bravado...now it will ring hollow to even his most ardent supporters.
Will he be able to take the taunts of bwaak, bwaak, bwaak for the next 6 months? I don't think his ego will allow it.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Can't they get a decent presidential candidate anymore? The good ones seem to fizzle out right away, it seems like people who are liars and chaotic seem to get the vote of Americans. I am more concerned in the state of mentality of the Americans that vote, their minds have been compromised. They believe that they have to elect one of these candidates, they have been brainwashed.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
I really think a lot of people will be voting against Trump, more so then Hillary.

I think the majority understand Trump is really not qualified.

They may not like Hillary, but she is qualified.

Could be wrong. Time will tell.

Hillary is a qualified criminal. Her and Bill are so corrupt anyone would be better.

Trump may not be qualified, but he does have the best intrests of the citizens in mind over those of the highest bidder.

I am happy to take my chances he can learn on the job, over voting in a known greedy, power hungry sellout.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I would never vote for corrupt Hillary.

1. Hillary is a pathological liar. Proof she lied about Benghazi in a Congressional hearing.

Hillary Clinton’s Role in Benghazi: What You Need to Know

www.yahoo.com...

Hillary Clinton fired for lies, unethical behavior

www.eohistory.info...

Here they are: Hillary's 22 biggest scandals ever

www.wnd.com...

From Whitewater to Benghazi: A Clinton-Scandal Primer

www.theatlantic.com...

My "opinion" is, Hillary is unfite to serve as President.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Not voting for either of these turnips, but can't wait for the debates. Reality TV won't have anything on these two jackasses going at each other.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

originally posted by: Annee
I really think a lot of people will be voting against Trump, more so then Hillary.

I think the majority understand Trump is really not qualified.

They may not like Hillary, but she is qualified.

Could be wrong. Time will tell.

Hillary is a qualified criminal.

Let me know when they put the handcuffs on her.

Let me know when Trump releases his tax report.

Hey, and about that fake university.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   

I'm not sure. I really haven't made my mind up on either. Honestly, if I don't get to vote for Sanders in the general I don't know what I'm basing my vote on here. It's extremely obvious to me that I have zero chance at figuring out past the lies of either Hillary or Donald so I can't vote on policy. They're both miserable human beings so I can't vote on personality. They're both similar ages and likely 1 termers so I can't vote on time in office. And while I'm automatically anti Clinton because she would be part of a political dynasty, the Trump family has the money to buy Congress... that's just another dynasty.
edit on 28-5-2016 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   
If it's not clear by now that the establishment wants Hillary, then I'm not sure what would convince you.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Just to Play with the Devil's Guacamole here... (not my candidate but I hate seeing a One sided Bash fest)

The Same Site as the OP!!!!

Six upsides to Trumps Candidacy.

And yes I know she is posting Sarcasm but when you stop and think about it. Not to bad a deal honestly.

ON to the OP

1. Donald Trump a Serial Liar - Hmm was that not the Main Qualification for ANY politician? The Last honest one Retired after a failed attempt at Running where he was shut out.

2. As for Trump not being a Conservative DUH! He was a Democrat who pulled a Churchhill after all.

3. Trump Promotes Political Violence, Hmm One Guy punching a Protester who was wearing a KKK Hood at one Rally, while The Fools out side prove TRUMP right again and Again and AGAIN...

4. Not from what I seen, He Runs the Ms USA pageant has Helped the Esteem of almost every lady running, Almost every Lady Quoted in the NEW YORK TIMES story has Blasted the TIMES for Mis-representing what they said. Sure he is divorced a couple times, Big whoop, At least he Got Married in the First place. And His comments on Certain Female Politicians and Entertainers sorry I was wondering why get upset at an Alpha Male (yes he is an ALPHA) calling it like he sees it. I personally was Outraged at Fauxahontis's Claims with out a tribe number to back it up My Maternal aunts fought hard to get ours. And Rosie well hate to say it he is right. He give pretty much what he gets.

5. There was another Great Politician who was flexible to the winds of change, and I am not talking Clinton or Reagan I am talking CHURCHHILL. After all Obama was able to Evolve his Views, why cant the Republican Candidate?

6. Hmm, Libel and Slander Suits against the MSM, well if they would Crouch their OPINIONS in OPINION statements it is no Longer Libel and Slander (unprotected speech) but OPINION (protected speech). But then The MSM has gone to Yellow Journalism and Sensationalism for so long they have forgotten how to Stick to just the FACTS. It is not Censor ship it is Setting things Right any Libel and Slander Case is instantly thrown out when the "In MY OPINION" is added, but it does take the Thunder out of the Story.

7. Can not Ruin something the comes PRE-SPOILED. We Gave them the House, We Gave them the SENATE and what happened, the "Conservatives" Bickered and started acking like Monkeys to get rid of Bohner and Mitch. And DID NOTHING that they PROMISED to do when they were Elected, SEE ANSWER POINT 1 ABOVE >.<

/sarcasm

CoBaZ

edit on 28-5-2016 by CoBaZ because: added On to the OP line

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   

The establishment rinos have been trying to stop Trump since day one. Hell, even the lefts Darth Vader, the Koch's, have said they would probably vote Hillary instead of Trump.

Is this news to anyone?

None of the inbred Washington insiders, left or right, they are all the same, want Trump.

Just another reason to vote Trump.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Reason # 1. He is Donald Trump.

Reason # 2. He is Donald Trump.

Do I need to go any further??

If Bernie doesn't get the Democratic Party nomination, and its not looking very good, I have decide to vote Libertarian this time.

It will at the very least be a protest vote against the other choices.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
The reasons here are simplistic and flawed. For example, "Donald is not a real conservative." Duh. We know that, therefore we should vote for a liberal? That doesn't make sense. "Donald Trump could ruin the reputation of conservatism." Really? Did he not just win by a landslide? Aren't Republican voters telling the GOP something here? And once again, THIS is a reason for voting for Hillary? I don't get it.

"Donald Trump promotes political violence." That's a good one. What violence have we seen so far? Anti-Trump riots in the streets. Bernie supporters disrupting their own convention. Have we seen any of that from Trump supporters? Oh yeah, someone was supposed to have shoved someone else, but that didn't turn out to be true. Case dismissed. These are idiotic reasons to oppose Trump.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

I'm not sure. I really haven't made my mind up on either. Honestly, if I don't get to vote for Sanders in the general I don't know what I'm basing my vote on here. It's extremely obvious to me that I have zero chance at figuring out past the lies of either Hillary or Donald so I can't vote on policy. They're both miserable human beings so I can't vote on personality. They're both similar ages and likely 1 termers so I can't vote on time in office. And while I'm automatically anti Clinton because she would be part of a political dynasty, the Trump family has the money to buy Congress... that's just another dynasty.

Whether or not Sanders gets the nod, there will be three names to choose from on the ballot.

Just sayin'.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
In my opinion Trump is changing/galvanizing the party into a nationalist party. This in turn will move the democrats into an internationalist position.
Here is what the actual split looks like,

massively restricted immigration vs. unrestricted immigration plus amnesty
trade tariffs vs. globalization
monoculturalism/melting pot vs. multiculturalism
our culture is great vs. other cultures are great
self defense vs. I dont trust others to use self defense
in group preference vs out group preference
non-intervention vs. moral wars

nationalist parties traditionally sat on the right, internationalist parties on the left.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: atomish
Whether or not Sanders gets the nod, there will be three names to choose from on the ballot.

Just sayin'.

There will be more than three, however I live in Ohio which means that unlike most of the country my vote actually counts, and it counts for a lot. I see no reason to spend it on a candidate who doesn't have a chance at winning.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: atomish

Just sayin'.

There will be more than three, however I live in Ohio which means that unlike most of the country my vote actually counts, and it counts for a lot. I see no reason to spend it on a candidate who doesn't have a chance at winning.

Ok, well go ahead and keep debating between the douche and the turd sandwich in your head, then.

Thanks for doing nothing useful with your super important vote and voting for either a crook or a blowhard reality star. You're doing us all a lot of good, whichever way you choose.

edit on 5/28/2016 by atomish because: (no reason given)

Eta: the only reason no one else has a chance of winning is because of statements like "no reason to spend it on a candidate who doesn't have a chance at winning". If all of you stopped saying that and actually voted your conciencse, maybe we could finally get out of this.

But no. Thanks to you and yours, we're stuck in the duopoly thanks to your self-defeating logic. You've let the MSM and the pols tell you how to think.
edit on 5/28/2016 by atomish because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: atomish

Voting for third parties is best done in states that are entrenched where your vote doesn't matter. Presidential cycles also happen to be the worst time to vote 3rd party (but they're always the time people most often tell you to do so). A third party won't be successful until you get several people in Congress for them to caucus together, just trying to get someone into the big office is completely short sighted and not at all how to accomplish your goal.

You missed my other option too, I can always choose to just not vote. I'm a big proponent of people not voting at all. It's the best way to actually accomplish things.
edit on 28-5-2016 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

a reply to: atomish

Voting for third parties is best done in states that are entrenched where your vote doesn't matter. Presidential cycles also happen to be the worst time to vote 3rd party (but they're always the time people most often tell you to do so). A third party won't be successful until you get several people in Congress for them to caucus together, just trying to get someone into the big office is completely short sighted and not at all how to accomplish your goal.

You missed my other option too, I can always choose to just not vote. I'm a big proponent of people not voting at all. It's the best way to actually accomplish things.

Understood, your point is well reasoned and duly noted. Certainly, a long-term strategy would allow them to put in more sustainable roots.

But I don't really care about voting in any particular third party or candidate. All I care about is us as a people taking our power back and completely rejecting this duopoly being forced on us. We are being forced to choose between which way we want the country to burn, in my mind.

Maybe it is naiveté on my part to think that could happen in a single, or even a few, election cycles. But it really isn't about the candidates. It's about us. And until we stop electing crap, it reflects poorly on all of us.

Needless to say, I do not envy you having to make that decision this November. I honestly don't see how you or anybody could stomach voting for these candidates but you are indeed right, I completely overlooked the abstaining option. So maybe you can save your soul after all.

I kid, and in all honesty, I should apologize for my previous post to you. I meant to make a point and I just came off sounding like a mightier-than-thou prick. I am frustrated, that is all. It should not be directed at posters I respect, such as yourself, or anyone for that matter.

I am sorry.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I prefer not to get involved in a world war, thanks.

I'll prefer the candidate that has less political experience but wants to avoid pissing off the world.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join