It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The anti christ has arrived for all with eyes to see, to see!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
vethumanbeing who knows it only seems to me they stuck a frog in a pot of cold water then turned the heat up. so it needs to speed up, its boring like it is now
edit on 27-5-2016 by malevolent because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: malevolent
vethumanbeing who knows it only seems to me they stuck a frog in a pot of cold water then turned the heat up. so it needs to speed up, its boring like it is now
what i mean is why the slow way of doing it why not just get it over with instead of slowly torturing everyone? the quick and painless way so to speak, once its done and over you can cry but its already been said and done.
edit on 27-5-2016 by malevolent because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Maybe another flood would be redundant or too telling of past failures of a restarting or jump starting evolution/creationism; could be Gods idea or a random information binary plan system that succeeded (NO ONE CARED in the first place) all that was important was that one or both made their way as a possible premise (humans exist because they were created) into human consciousness.
edit on 27-5-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
Maybe another flood would be redundant or too telling of past failures of a restarting or jump starting evolution/creationism; could be Gods idea or a random information binary plan system that succeeded (NO ONE CARED in the first place) all that was important was that one or both made their way as a possible premise (humans exist because they were created) into human consciousness.
you afraid that might be actually happen? another eradication and restart? i think hes lost his power and cant effect anything the sooner you realize this then things might get easier on you

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: hidingthistime

If you take stuff out of context, you can twist any meaning out of it.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   
The anti christ has arrived for all with eyes to see, to see!

His name be Padawan Googlemiser.

Wow, did you hear that? I just heard a loud shriek of pure insanity coming from across the Pacific Ocean.

I think Padawan Googlemiser found the square hole for the square block.

Coomba98

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Nice that's how they write on Bible as they wish. Many many great Indian yogis have written books about Jesus, why they would bother to do that if he was not there? Yogies are not that selfish and manipulative people. As well really many Western psychics have stated that Jesus was in India. These psychics are not also that tricksters, although one might think that some of them would get false messages, but why would most of them get? Here a bit more even the writers own experience with Indian yogi; ______beforeitsnews/spirit/2016/05/jesus-and-israel-never-die-2502435.html

The title seems to me a bit confusing, which might explain why not so many are reading it.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: hidingthistime
A completely disturbing bible change!
Yahushua, Jesus, the prince of peace, the most loving person in the history of mankind, the one who said to love your enemies, and that it is no longer an eye for an eye, would NEVER SAY THIS!

NEVVVVVVVVVVVVER!!!!!!!!!!!

Luke 19:27 But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

Never.

Edit to add, his particular verse may be out of context, but the wolf with the lam is not, the wolf and the lamb is not correct. The LION and the lamb is.

The bible is in desperate need of a critical update!
If all the unenlightened CRAP were removed (via Occam's Razor), all all the violent, hateful, ignorant, absurd, the validation that people can point to to (blasphemously) validate their insanity and hatred and persecution of others...
Remove ALL the 'fat' and there might, MIGHT, be 10 pages left!
Complete the job and you'd be left with a haiku!
(But WHAT a haiku! *__- )

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Suanna
Many many great Indian yogis have written books about Jesus, why they would bother to do that if he was not there?

I write books about unicorns. Why do it at all if they doen't exist!
If Jesus ever existed, there would be independent eyewitness accounts!
There is not a single whisper.
Jesus exists (everything exists!) in the imagination of the 'belief-infected', and the arts.
Like unicorns and talking snakes.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Read all of Luke 19 instead of wallowing in this nonsense. Fair enough, people can keep their experiences and I, personally, do not care if someone thinks their ribs used to be in their legs or upside down. It's up to them.

Scouring the internet for self-confirming "ME" 'evidence' has gone beyond a joke. It's become a hoax on others.

This Luke 19:27 claim is cheating and extremely close to being a hoax on others.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

vhb: Maybe another flood would be redundant or too telling of past failures of a restarting or jump starting evolution/creationism; could be Gods idea or a random information binary plan system that succeeded (NO ONE CARED in the first place) all that was important was that one or both made their way as a possible premise (humans exist because they were created) into human consciousness.

malevolent: you afraid that might be actually happen? another eradication and restart?

Not at all. If another destruction is in the works it was planned for, everything happening here is scripted; just like your own life (very personalized/in great detail).

malevolent: i think hes lost his power and cant effect anything the sooner you realize this then things might get easier on you

"What, Me Worry"? I have insight; there is nothing to realize. Things do not just get easier. I am of the notion that if one gives to the Universe ones abilities (to make a contribution/help, and do no harm) the Universe will reward that effort. Not sure what "might get easier means for you".

edit on 28-5-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: hidingthistime

originally posted by: TheSilverGate

There was another thread just like this 2 days ago.
Anything taken and picked can be out of context whether it be scripture from any religious texts, a political speech or even a conversation.

That being said, the above is a single scripture taken from a parable about the servants belonging to a certain master and such.
Jesus (Yeshua) spoke this parable to Zaccheus and the verse you have there was the master of those servants speaking to his servants.
The master is passing his judgement if you will, not his servants because they don't have that authorit.
So He is not telling his disciples or anyone else to go hurt anyone.

Woah, I hope you are right! I am going to look into it further....

Try verse 11, where it starts:

While they were listening to these things, he told another illustration, because he was near Jerusalem and they thought that the Kingdom of God was going to appear instantly.

Parable | Definition of Parable by Merriam-Webster:

Full Definition of parable

: example; specifically : a usually short fictitious story that illustrates a moral attitude or a religious principle

Also see all the other comments in this thread about using bible quotations out of context to give people a wrong impression about them, also a common tactic used by those who are antichrist (= against Christ).

Learn From the Illustration of the Talents

Read Matthew 25:14-30. In the parable of the talents, Jesus talked about a man who went on a journey. In a similar parable, Jesus spoke about a man who went on a journey to become a king. (See the box “How Is the Parable of the Talents Similar to the Parable of the Minas?”) (Luke 19:12)

The song below is based on Matthew 25:31-40 (which is related to these 2 parables) and other related texts.

They count for me as some of the most encouraging and heartwarming words Jesus taught and spoke.

In a way (especially if you read the rest in that article about the Illustration of the Talents which also discusses part of Matthew 24) the songs below are related as well:

It continues on youtube for those who are curious.
edit on 30-5-2016 by whereislogic because: addition

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

This is coming from a deity who demands foreskin trophies from genocidal adventures and possesses bears to rip apart children if they tease bald men.

Does anything in the bible truly surprise you?
good point.... well, I abandoned the bible, maybe for good reason, and I should leave the bible still.

I do not believe in that God.

The creator I believe in is love. Loving, and 100000000 above and god of any religion.

The creators who made puppies, kittens, food, flowers, baby smell, puppy smell, love, laughter, humor, music, language etc..... soooooo much higher than any religious baloney.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

Read all of Luke 19 instead of wallowing in this nonsense. Fair enough, people can keep their experiences and I, personally, do not care if someone thinks their ribs used to be in their legs or upside down. It's up to them.

Scouring the internet for self-confirming "ME" 'evidence' has gone beyond a joke. It's become a hoax on others.

This Luke 19:27 claim is cheating and extremely close to being a hoax on others.
I think the luke one was thrown in there to discredit the ME examples that really did change, because of suckers like me being so enthralled with the other changes, I didnt research that one myself enough....

Well, hope I will learn to slow down and not fall for every little thing.... as the ones like isaiah 11:6 changing from, the lion and lamb, to wolf, is verrrrry real and so much evidence, more lion and lamb pictures than wolf, and until a few weeks ago, I had never seen a wolf and lamb picture!

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

vhb: Maybe another flood would be redundant or too telling of past failures of a restarting or jump starting evolution/creationism; could be Gods idea or a random information binary plan system that succeeded (NO ONE CARED in the first place) all that was important was that one or both made their way as a possible premise (humans exist because they were created) into human consciousness.

malevolent: you afraid that might be actually happen? another eradication and restart?

Not at all. If another destruction is in the works it was planned for, everything happening here is scripted; just like your own life (very personalized/in great detail).

malevolent: i think hes lost his power and cant effect anything the sooner you realize this then things might get easier on you

"What, Me Worry"? I have insight; there is nothing to realize. Things do not just get easier. I am of the notion that if one gives to the Universe ones abilities (to make a contribution/help, and do no harm) the Universe will reward that effort. Not sure what "might get easier means for you".
i think your wrong WE have no set destiny we can change thing for the better, even if you think its scripted it can also be rewritten to suit our wants and needs.

"What, Me Worry"? I have insight;" yeah ok. i think you see things only as black and white (dark and light) just to say there is alot of grey in between. have you ever given thought to the fact that chaos might actually have a role to play in this still?

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

vhb: Not at all. If another destruction is in the works it was planned for, everything happening here is scripted; just like your own life (very personalized/in great detail).

vhb: "What, Me Worry"? I have insight; there is nothing to realize. Things do not just get easier. I am of the notion that if one gives to the Universe ones abilities (to make a contribution/help, and do no harm) the Universe will reward that effort. Not sure what "might get easier means for you".

malevolent: i think your wrong WE have no set destiny we can change thing for the better, even if you think its scripted it can also be rewritten to suit our wants and needs.

Are you saying one can change things for the better as have no set destiny can re-write the script? Why would you edit or re-write your own script you incarnated with "say these lines, have these experiences". Why suddenly begin to ad-lib your own play you are starring in?

malevolent: "What, Me Worry"? I have insight;" yeah ok. i think you see things only as black and white (dark and light) just to say there is alot of grey in between. have you ever given thought to the fact that chaos might actually have a role to play in this still?

I am a full on "technicolor" person, do not see things in black and white unless at night (vision/light impaired). Chaos is Cool; a perfectly disorganized system that has an infinite abundance of monkey wrenches to throw into those more organized.
edit on 31-5-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

vhb: Not at all. If another destruction is in the works it was planned for, everything happening here is scripted; just like your own life (very personalized/in great detail).

vhb: "What, Me Worry"? I have insight; there is nothing to realize. Things do not just get easier. I am of the notion that if one gives to the Universe ones abilities (to make a contribution/help, and do no harm) the Universe will reward that effort. Not sure what "might get easier means for you".

malevolent: i think your wrong WE have no set destiny we can change thing for the better, even if you think its scripted it can also be rewritten to suit our wants and needs.

Are you saying one can change things for the better as have no set destiny can re-write the script? Why would you edit or re-write your own script you incarnated with "say these lines, have these experiences". Why suddenly begin to ad-lib your own play you are starring in?

malevolent: "What, Me Worry"? I have insight;" yeah ok. i think you see things only as black and white (dark and light) just to say there is alot of grey in between. have you ever given thought to the fact that chaos might actually have a role to play in this still?

I am a full on "technicolor" person, do not see things in black and white unless at night (vision/light impaired). Chaos is Cool; a perfectly disorganized system that has an infinite abundance of monkey wrenches to throw into those more organized.
so are you basically saying you have no control in your life, you make any decisions to even try to change it if you think you dont like where its ending up?

so you say, you understanding though is lacking dont waste my time

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

so are you basically saying you have no control in your life, you make any decisions to even try to change it if you think you dont like where its ending up? so you say, you understanding though is lacking dont waste my time

Of course you had control (you wrote the script for your life before incarnating); you had a plan to negate your previous karma points and not accumulate more. Why would you change a perfectly good plan already put in motion before your birth? Alright; you say you have free will to change your circumstance; I say you do not as you are an expression of God and all (including your circumstance) is of/within God's Will.
edit on 1-6-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

so are you basically saying you have no control in your life, you make any decisions to even try to change it if you think you dont like where its ending up? so you say, you understanding though is lacking dont waste my time

Of course you had control (you wrote the script for your life before incarnating); you had a plan to negate your previous karma points and not accumulate more. Why would you change a perfectly good plan already put in motion before your birth? Alright; you say you have free will to change your circumstance; I say you do not as you are an expression of God and all (including your circumstance) is of/within God's Will.
you assume too much about me without knowing.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

you assume too much about me without knowing.

Why yes; we are absolute strangers (hiding behind an avatar and only words/ideas spoken reveal oneself) speaking to each other on an anonymous website.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join