It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News in serious talks about hosting Trump | Sanders debate before June 7 (or not?)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: seeker1963

Dude, he had time to think. He said he would then backed out. At that point he had all the time in the world to think about it. Then he goes on TV again and says he'd love to debate Sanders and raise some money for charity which he then upped to 10 million dollars. So when that came in and it looked like he had to debate, he then backs out again.

No positions in the race had changed. Sanders was always in second and it was never a problem until now when he needs some excuse.

Face it. Trump is a chicken sh*t and a liar. He's agreed to it twice and keeps backing out. Even after raising it from 1 to 10 million dollars. Guess he's not really wanting to help charity too much after all is he???

I am voting for Trump just to piss Progressives off!

Well...that's a very mature and responsible reason to vote for someone. I mean, it's not like policies, experience or substance matter anyway...

After 7+ years of Obama?

That's how I roll!

So it is not your fault but since you have been through the obama years you can't help it?

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

4Chan LOVES Trump because they consider him to be the ultimate troll. Hillary has her Super Pac spend a million dollars on a troll army while Trump gets one for free and by god, they are SEAL Team 6 when it comes to trolling. Clinton's trolls don't stand a chance.
edit on 27-5-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

In other words Trump inspires people to be A-holes while Clinton pays people to be A-holes. Sounds exactly like what we need in Presidential Candidates.

Why so many people are blind to what a suck fest this is I just don't know. Fascism is a certainty now. It will come as either Trump Brand Fascism or Clinton Brand Fascism. Still the same sh*tty taste but comes in a different box.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
If they debate, who is gonna riot?

Bernie will have plenty of time to debate Trump when he gets the dem nom.

Oh wait....

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
If they debate, who is gonna riot?

Bernie will have plenty of time to debate Trump when he gets the dem nom.

Oh wait....

I guess we'll just never know now will we???

Because your Fearful Leader tucked tail and ran.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
Gawd! Do not turn this into a lame ass town hall! Debate or nothing!

Bernie and his supporters are in no place to make demands. Just be happy that seeing his name in the same sentence as Trump is increasing the rate of "Bernie Sanders" being mentioned.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

TYT is the number news channel on YouTube (last I saw)

Calling TYT a news channel is like calling Sean Hannity a news broadcaster.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Yeah, your big famous Cult Leader who you admire so much just backed out of a challenge that he had agreed to twice already.

That's got to sting a bit to know you're backing a fraudulent little tulip. You didn't really expect for him to get his hands dirty though did you???

No, his soft little ass has been sitting on toilets made of gold for too long to accept a real challenge.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

Gawd! Do not turn this into a lame ass town hall! Debate or nothing!

Bernie and his supporters are in no place to make demands. Just be happy that seeing his name in the same sentence as Trump is increasing the rate of "Bernie Sanders" being mentioned.

That's quite the elitist, arrogant point of view you have there.

Fits right in with Trump and him being an elitist.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Yeah, that pretty much sums it up. But let's not place all the blame on Trump because DC allowed for this to happen by being corrupt to the core. Had people not been so sick and tired of bought and paid status quo polticians Trump would have never stood a chance. This is their doing. Good news for him, Trump aspires to be the best elitist and I highly suspect he too is corruptible.

LMAO!!

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

I love those rare moments when you and I are in complete agreement.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Look at you feeling all high and mighty because you support Trump. Here's a clue, you're in no position to tell anyone they're in no position to do anything. Trump supporter after Trump supporter, all of you are very aggressive, condescending, and honestly ignorant so it's no surprise that is your reply to my opinion that a Town Hall is crap compared to a debate.

Go try and bully someone else, it ain't working on me.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Hanitty is loud mouth opinion blow hard but I guarantee you would say the same thing about the TYT so I guess it's a wash. At the least the TYT does report current events, foreign and domestic AND they are considered a news channel by YouTube so take it for what it is.

We get it, you're a conservative or whatever and you don't like dirty liberals, progressives, democrats. Who cares?

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

It would happen more often but the problem is you're wrong most of the time.

:winkyface:

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

I'm watching the town hall with him right now. Sometimes he actually says the right stuff and seems like he's got some good ideas. While other times he comes off like a complete knuckle dragging ape man.

I just wish he was consistent about WTF he plans on doing and in a more detailed way other than "We're going to make America Great Again." Because that isn't a plan, it's a slogan. I don't trust slogans. Slogans are Marketing and those are lies. That's why I can't seem to trust the guy.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Trump and consistent are polar opposites. The only thing he's consistent about is how inconsistent he is.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
The damage is done. Trump has shown that he is just a tough talking little chicken ****.

This little fiasco will dog him for the rest of his campaign; plus he just chumped out his followers.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Here, have a star for making me laugh out loud.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

The problem is that his supporters don't care about it. They don't care that he's not consistent. They don't care that he bailed on the debate. They don't care about any of his shortcomings at all. In fact pointing them out just encourages them because they think it's all made up just to attack him.

I'm starting to wonder if they'd make excuses for him even if he double crosses them too??

Because I think it's only a matter of time until he does. But will they even take notice when he does???

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: olaru12

Because I think it's only a matter of time until he does. But will they even take notice when he does???

Maybe....But it's the macho tough guy image that attracted them to him in the first place; now that he has punked out to Bernie, they may question their loyalty. Trump may begin to question his own resolve. His ego is just to large to be confronted by the taunts of bwaak, bwaaak, bwaak for the next 6 months.

His supporters smelling his weakness may very well turn on him and eat him like a basketfull of wings....

I haven't unfolded the "I told you so" banner just yet but.....
edit on 27-5-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join