It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New here, introducing myself

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I'm just going to keep my name anonymous because why not. My interests are what most any introvert shut in has. videogames, cartoons, the occaisonal anime. Granted the latter i have somewhat fell out of mostly due to laziness to find an anime that lacks cliches i find irritating enough to avoid an anime. Besides that, what actually brought me to this SPECIFIC website was for a long time I have been looking into a number of paranormal/extra dimensional incidents where unknown women from other realms may appear in people's dreams. And in some instances for real. Naturally I cannot prove these sightings, but thats just the nature of such things. Considering most of them appear in astral projections and lucid dreams. The one I found Documented on this site, was a redheaded woman with bright emerald green eyes with varying attire. Dunno if shes the same one i'm looking for but she seems similar enough.

In all truth there's dozens of similar women but. I'm sticking to her because i know a few have seen her here over the years. So yeah. I hope this intro made a good enough opener. I will be frank I'm being careful what i say because I have some level of distrust with forums due to a number of past encounters.
edit on 27-5-2016 by Brokenmirrorpng because: Forgot to add stuff.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Brokenmirrorpng

Welcome to ATS.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Hello to you too. So, what originally brought you to this site?

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

The great people and amazing amount of information brought me here, also the short story section! Nice to meet you!

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

As for myself, i'm mostly looking for other people who have seen stuff similar to what i'm looking for on the paranormal front. I'm pretty sure of whats going on myself. But i want to see what yet more have seen on other places besides the websites i would check prior.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Welcome... according to the title of this thread, you're New Here. But that's impossible, b-b-because I AM!!!

Anyway, whoever you REALLY are, enjoy your stay. There're brownies in the lounge. 3rd door on the right.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: new_here

Well nice to meet you regardless, might take that offer eventually.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

The one I found Documented on this site, was a redheaded woman with bright emerald green eyes with varying attire. Dunno if shes the same one i'm looking for but she seems similar enough.

Girl of your dreams, lol

Welcome to the site.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I actually didn't see the one with green eyes. but in my research this woman jumps between a green eyed state with red hair and another with black eyes and red hair or even blonde hair. She seems to change between a few forms and all have been connected to this one woman. In any case, nice to meet you. This is all quite a large obsession for me, for personal reasons. So don't be surprised if i bring it up alot.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

We are Rigel4..
You can't see the eyes of the demon unitl him come callin'
He from the otherside (Jamaican accent)

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: rigel4

Fun stuff, yep. Well since i'm gonna be here a while one OTHER woman i have seen in a dream is a strange woman with glowing red eyes. Tends to appear as a child or she appears as an older woman. I actually fully remember her face and voice. She tends to distort the air around where she walks in the dreams i have seen her. Not as many have seen her. Usually just stares in those dreams, but the eyes are BRIGHT glowing red. Really can't miss them.

Haven't see her for like..a year however. I'm pretty horrible at small talk honestly. So this is the only thing i can actually discuss, or other stuff that actually interests me. But i do like steven universe and some other cartoons.
edit on 27-5-2016 by Brokenmirrorpng because: Added some stuff

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS :-)

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Welcome, you've come to the right place.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

This red eyed woman has been repeatedly noted to go by '3rd' at that. I think it's either her name or an alias. I hope i'm not breaing some sorta rule by not doing small talk here.
edit on 27-5-2016 by Brokenmirrorpng because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-5-2016 by Brokenmirrorpng because: Spelling error

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   

your description sounds alot like what i heard about Babalon

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: malevolent

What is babalon?

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brokenmirrorpng

What is babalon?
look into it for yourself if you are that interested in Her

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Interesting...This entity is always described to have a very unearthly presence. It's a bit out there, but she is described as wanting to save mortals from their lives. some even swear shes god. Granted, some of this i'm unsure about. I mention this because of what i just read about the goddess you mention. Like this babylon woman she is even mentioned to be very sexual, and is even not against having sex with people if it will further her mysterious goals. even if she hates the person. On some rare instances mentions ascension. I have...no clue what it means. I guess she wants humans to become more then just humans? I have no clue how. Shes an anomaly, so quite frankly i can see why some swear she's god. Some of this i found out from people that seen her, other times i pieced it together from riddle dreams, and some of it i just pieced together from inferred stuff.

edit on 28-5-2016 by Brokenmirrorpng because: Added stuff

edit on 28-5-2016 by Brokenmirrorpng because: More stuff

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brokenmirrorpng

Interesting...This entity is always described to have a very unearthly presence. It's a bit out there, but she is described as wanting to save mortals from their lives. some even swear shes god. Granted, some of this i'm unsure about. I mention this because of what i just read about the goddess you mention. Like this babylon woman she is even mentioned to be very sexual, and is even not against having sex with people if it will further her mysterious goals. even if she hates the person. On some rare instances mentions ascension. I have...no clue what it means. I guess she wants humans to become more then just humans? I have no clue how. Shes an anomaly, so quite frankly i can see why some swear she's god. Some of this i found out from people that seen her, other times i pieced it together from riddle dreams, and some of it i just pieced together from inferred stuff.

did you actually look into it or are just saying things you think you know?

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   

I will be frank it's difficult to pinpoint. But she has mentioned though a number of people including myself that she is doing something important. this is also why i repeatedly say 'I'm not quite sure' when dealing with such beings getting an exact answer is quite difficult. But yes i have looked into the woman. In addition to Babylon. Alot of what i'm saying is piecing together information from many sightings. I'm trying not to sound like i have my head up my behind but...yeah. even the times i seen her she always spoke in riddles. So take whatever i say about her with a grain of salt. when it comes to 3rd, i'm always willing to listen to others who have seen her. as i still don't know quite everything about her. I would say i only know maybe...40% tops.

It is after all why i came here. to find answers regarding these women. and since this website is so large, my chances of finding relevant information is far higher. In addition to the fact that, unlike alot of self proclaimed 'paranormal' sites this place doesn't seem to demonize you for bringing to light odder phenomena without absolute proof. Such as these cosmic female entities.
edit on 28-5-2016 by Brokenmirrorpng because: More stuff

top topics

<<   2 >>

join