It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COMPENDIUM: Zion Core: Sionic Energy Production. Tri-Phase Oscillation. Free Energy.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: IamSandSHEisB
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance
Either the veil breaks in the next week. Or this world dies.

...And when nothing happens, what will your excuse be?

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: IamSandSHEisB

Your post brought me out of lurk status... free and open source is free and open source unless of course youre google retaining about 13 to 14 lines of propriatary code.

Anyhoo, youre basically saying electricity is created by modulating the potiential of the up or down spin of a particles ion field from its natural base or state, and that the production of electricity can occur by manipulating various forms of up or down by chemical parings for various intents and purposes but basically to create electricity, but when not doing so it reverts back to its state of rest or balance.

Heavens to mercatroid where to begin?

Yes we are aware of particle swaps and up or down spin... and yep we are also aware of pushing particles of this spin is called polarity of positive or negative.... what youre not aware of is this isnt created. It occurs naturally all the time, lightening is basically static electricity or rubbing feet and going zap on a friends ear or closer friends lips. So they keep this energy somehow other than a memory huh? Or did you just change polarities with them?

Yes im being a bit mean and sarcastic. Simply because youre using specialized terms like dogma and twisting commonly known information and basically making some silly battery with storage capacity in some made up capacitors of various elements... and then leading people with false assumptions due to the phenomina of no such thing as common sense hoping people buy this flux capacitor business. Is the output in jigga watts or gigga watts?

So heres the fallacies, electricity is not created it is an electron swap that is forced upon a material, once all the material has had its electrons swapped between all materials no more electrons which means there needs to be a recharge hence why crap needs charging. Ok fallacy two that a particle goes back to rest or equalibirium, you refute this yourself saying it is made into various forms but then tada if by magic it goes back to its resting or potientail state... well though its true a battery will realign polarity swap balance if one quits draining it for a minute... like you know stop cranking the car with the key so it recovers. But that is not the same as this nonsense saying it does back to full charge...

why is your post hokum? Particle decay happens like that big swap chart you have up there... now unless this device of yours is a fusion reactor... there is no effing way to make that water or H2O form the H youre saying it does then poof rebalance back into H2O without being a fusion reactor... as electricity is just particle decay forced on well particles... and once the particles are depleted of that desired electron to power whatever it needs to be recharged by adding electrons back to the material... and the second chamber of water or special capacitors are supposed to do do this... yet its in a constant equalibrium that needs no more "fuel" hell man the Sun is a fusion reactor and yet it still requires fuel.

sorry, but what youre not selling but retaining the rights too? Is something you should have kept to yourself anyway... and thats where the true equalibrium in your post exists... im not buying what youre not selling so youre obviously welcome to keep it... and I advise others to save their time.

Hoax

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Don't mess with this person. Not only are they "seeding the alignment", but they also have more than 200 followers on Google +.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

You know why? Because the Bible details EXACTLY what I have presented in this post. He knows it's about to be 'unveiled' and therefore he is setting up to admit how 'space' works. When things such as THIS POST are released.

the book of free energy is missing from my version of the bible.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

I don't care if you believe any of this or not. .

Good thing too...cuz we don't.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   

I didn't say anything would 'happen' within a week.

I said the veil breaks within a week, or the world dies.

It wont be until October, that things get 'interesting' in this world.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   
your timing is significant and I like the practical......so, a vortex of hot and cold water....workin on that.....he he
edit on 29-5-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Not my place.

You mean you are unable to, as you know it is a load of crap!

My job is to present the knowledge.

What knowledge? Just woo

I'm off to post the cures for some diseases now.

Oh look more woo!

I suppose you think also works....

Or version 2

edit on 29-5-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
1 flaw:
Trying to convince ppl.
2 flaw:
Trying to convince ppl ONLINE

A+ for thinking out of the box...

TIP:

DONT, not ever, present anything to others unless
youve tried it, doesnt work, never will..

BUILD IT

THEN show us..

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Please post more information these people that have commented doubting that you are telling the truth are merely liquid snot stains on this planet

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dark76502
Please post more information

They may be a bit difficult, the OP has left the room (actually, thrown out of the room)

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Not only that but his posts about cures for cancer,aids and many other disesases were removed

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Either the veil breaks in the next week. Or this world dies.

I am seeding the alignment. If they don't let their grip go. There will be nothing left to hold onto.

I don't care if you believe any of this or not. It's served its very purpose just by making you respond.

Oh lookie, another failed prophecy/prediction/whatever. Who woulda thunk it?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Samuel I believe some of your works have been removes from the site, could you possibly re post them and if it is not possible post it on another forum and tell me where it is?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join