It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Graf death. Google mostly shows his death in 2001 peoples link says 1997?!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I was looking up the cast of Police Academy and saw that David Graf (Tackleberry) had passed away way back in 2001. I googled it to see what happened to him and found out of was a heart attack.

When I googled it, IMBD, and other websites stated April 2001, then I noticed People's website with the heading "Graf Dies" and the link is from 1997, I clicked on it and again it was dated Wednesday Sept 3 1997.

I am on a tablet and do not know how to copy. Please someone look into this

BTW I am sure he did die in 2001. Just curious!

edit on 27-5-2016 by kurthall because: Add

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Then you noticed what?

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Then you noticed what?

Probably this? It is kind of strange....

Actor Graf Dies

SHARES

subscribe now
By Stephen M. Silverman
09/03/1997 AT 12:00 AM EDT

"Police Academy" character actor David Graf, 50, who played Eugene Tackleberry, died Saturday of a heart attack at a wedding in Arizona, reports Variety. Graf, who was also a Screen Actors Guild activist, had the recurring role of Col. Chase on NBC's "The West Wing." His other movies included "Citizen Ruth," "The Brady Bunch Movie" and "American Kickboxer 2."

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
I was looking up the cast of Police Academy and saw that David Graf (Tackleberry) had passed away way back in 2001. I googled it to see what happened to him and found out of was a heart attack.

When I googled it, IMBD, and other websites stated April 2001, then I noticed People's website with the heading "Graf Dies" and the link is from 1997, I clicked on it and again it was dated Wednesday Sept 3 1997.

I am on a tablet and do not know how to copy. Please someone look into this

BTW I am sure he did die in 2001. Just curious!

Since his has been acting up until 2001, i think it is pretty safe to assume he didnt die before that...

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
So, if I put on some website that a living celeb has died, then later when they actually die, someone notices, oooooh. Someone will devote a thread to it.

Neat.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Then you noticed what?

Probably this? It is kind of strange....

Actor Graf Dies

SHARES

subscribe now
By Stephen M. Silverman
09/03/1997 AT 12:00 AM EDT

"Police Academy" character actor David Graf, 50, who played Eugene Tackleberry, died Saturday of a heart attack at a wedding in Arizona, reports Variety. Graf, who was also a Screen Actors Guild activist, had the recurring role of Col. Chase on NBC's "The West Wing." His other movies included "Citizen Ruth," "The Brady Bunch Movie" and "American Kickboxer 2."

Born: Paul David Graf
April 16, 1950 in Lancaster, Ohio, USA

So that would make him 46 at the time that was written, not 50, but he did die at age 50 by a heart attack, just before he turned 51.. strange coincidence maybe??

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

The West Wing didn't even come out until 1999, 2 years after the date of that article so must be an error in the People article date...

That People article even mentions that he had a recurring role as Col. Chase on NBC's West Wing.
edit on 27-5-2016 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   

The supposed date "September 3 1997" does not match the day of the week the people article states as Saturday..
But that date is a Wednesday.

Notice the time stamp is 12:00am which is another clue possibly a default time setting when things go sideways..

So yea 2001 for sure on a Saturday .

And looks there April 7th 2001 is Saturday.

All clear just a website time stamp reset.

top topics

join