It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you met God?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer
You will never meet God.
Knowing God is being God!!

God is aware. God is the aware space in which everything appears - including the body and mind you believed was you.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: sparky31
god exists cause of storys from thousands of years ago and we,r expected to believe it. Been no evidence since them storys or even if them storys are true but a 2000 + year old story with no actual proof i,m classed as a freak cause i don,t believe a word of it? don,t figure.

God does not appear in stories - stories appear in God.
What everything is appearing in gets overlooked but is never not here. What is it that is all seeing and all knowing and ever present?

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
You will never meet God.

God is aware. God is the aware space in which everything appears - including the body and mind you believed was you.

New age thinking....... new age religion......

You are NOT God.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
You will never meet God.

New age thinking....... new age religion......

You are NOT God.

God is what is knowing!

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   

God is what is always present knowing what is present.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   
What is looking is what is looked for!!

That which is seeking will disappear if sought and all that will be left is God.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   
When God was asked for a name he said 'I am that I am'.

'I am' is God - not 'I will be' or 'I was'.

'I am' is present tense. God is not of time - God is what there is. This that is IS God.

Can anyone find 'this that IS'? Can anyone meet 'this that IS'?

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

But," he said, "you cannot see my face, for no one may see me and live."
Exodus 33:20

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Nope, don't know exactly what you mean when you ask if I ever "met God", kind of vague. The closest I've come to meeting him as a personal testimony is in the form of a healing. Too often, Christians will rush to the doctor or the Hospital over the most minor things. They never give their faith in God they proclaim to have a chance, putting more faith in man then in the real doctor in heaven. For the last few years, I was having lots of problems with an over production of mucus. Literally every time I ate something, especially if it was a copious man sized meal, I would start coughing up gobs of mucus shortly afterward. I checked the internet to find lots of people having the same problem with no concrete answers from any medical doctors as to what actually causes it according to many. So I knew that my doctor would most likely just give me some penicillin and send me on my way, so instead of wasting my time with some chump in a white coat, I resorted to my faith in the Lord Jesus Christ to sort this mess out using the simple four step process below.

1. I prayed the Lords prayer in Matthew 6: 9-13.

2. requested the father heal me of this nuisance in the authority of the name Jesus Christ,

3. I recited John 16: 23-24 stating that whatever we ask of the Father in Jesus Christs name we shall receive

4. I recited Matthew 8: 16-17 which states the Lord Jesus Christ came to bare our sickness, our infirmities and ended the prayer with an "amen"

That was over a month ago and I haven't been coughing up mucus after I eat ever since. So any time some heathen atheist or new ager claims that the word of God has been altered by man for mans religious or political agenda or some trash like this, I know by firsthand experience that this is absolute rubbish.
edit on 28-5-2016 by Dcopymope because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-5-2016 by Dcopymope because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Parazurvan

If the dimensions are curved then you can have a finite creation without a wall. Even a 12 Dimensional directional space curved in every dimension where our biological sensor can notice 3 Dimensions.

edit on 28-5-2016 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Dcopymope

Because using intention to manifest something only works for "Christians" does it?

You might not realise that there are people all over this planet who can flow energy to manifest the calmness and higher probability of self healing. Christians do not have a monopoly on probability enhanced self healing. Ever heard of the Reiki crowd for instance?

To quote Tesla.

“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.”

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle

Because using intention to manifest something only works for "Christians" does it?

And how effective is the manifestation compared to those that have been doing laying of hands all their lives and know how to flow high amounts.

To quote Tesla.

“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.”

No, the intent to heal in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ only works for believers. If you have no faith, no belief, don't expect the heavenly Father to do a damn thing for you. You can lay hands all day, with all the "intention" to manifest a specific action all you wish, you are wasting your time. I'll leave the coming deceptions of "science" to explain away the spiritual for another thread so as to not deflect the subject of the thread.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

I do not doubt the manifestation. But i doubt it is a mystery that cannot be explained and revealed if people want it explained.

But many religious do not want things explained/reveled even if the explanations would give proof of some of the things they are claiming exists (like OOB, telepathy, energetic body states (the bliss). That is why they never seek answer and receive it.

I wish you a happy life and that when you look into the mirror it will always reflect something beautiful back.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
Your story can be an NDE or not. If you think your story is too personal ..... remember you have an anonymous ATS name which protects your identity AND it is possible your story could possibly change someone to be a better person.

Is there hope that you will change into a better person? What sort of person do you believe you are?
Notice that there is concern about the 'person' - the mission may seem as if it is all about 'you' - but when the illusion of there being a 'you' separate from life lifts away then there is only life - the two become one. When the two become one the kingdom shall be revealed.

What if ........ your story actually saved someone and it gave them HOPE or you stir the spirit inside that person to the point where they change their lives and become reborn?

Prior to being 'reborn' one has to die!! So in the end it is not about 'saving anyone' - it is about killing the person you believe you are.

edit on 29-5-2016 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join