It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Steps Towards Civil War Being Taken: Taking Sides w/ Red and Blue Wristbands

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 10:14 AM
link   
The new red and blue wristbands that people are starting to wear that mark themselves either republican or democrat are the first steps in the “taking sides” before a civil war. This kind of behavior of “Us versus Them”, typical of the Bush administration’s clever tactic at the start of the war, only fuels the flame of separatism and encourages adversarial confrontation.

Oh sure, they're cute and "fun" to wear right now, but the wristbands are drawing the line, people are choosing sides. Soon wearers will be welcoming verbal confrontation with those wearing the opposite colored bands. And then... who knows. I’m not sure it’s good for the unity of the Country.

They remind me of soldiers tagging themselves RED or BLUE before starting war games.

story.news.yahoo.com...
10&u=/ap/20050114/ap_on_re_us/anti_bush_bracelets

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 15-1-2005 by jupiter869]

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 10:18 AM
link   
How is this a military project? Its some people in Kansas selling them?

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Everything starts somewhere... Kansas is just as good a place as anywhere.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I think anyone who'd wear a wristband is probably a time traveler trying to get back to the 70s.

What if you meet someone with red wristbands, a blue headband, and pink legwarmers? What then...I guess that would mean what, a moderate?

[edit on 20-1-2005 by astrocreep]

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 10:18 AM
link   
There's a couple of thread here already on this subject.....

top topics

join