It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joseph Farrell's New Book: Hidden Finance, Rogue Networks, And Secret Sorcery

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I just like to share this new book of Joseph Farrell- Hidden Finance, Rogue Networks, And Secret Sorcery: The Fascist International, 9/11, and Penetrated Operations and his personal take on the topic. To those who are familiar with Joseph Farrell, he wrote a lot of books about the Nazis and argues that they still exist in what he calls the Fascists International- a remnant of the post WW2 Nazis that are embedded and assimilated in governments around the world, financial institutions, multi-national corporations, societies and foundations etc.

You can find a review of Joseph Farrell's new book here.

In Farrell's new book, he tried to examine all the hearings, researches, events, personalities and theories etc. about 9/11 and attempted to make sense of it all from a broad perspective. In the Dark Journalist interview, Farrell pointed out the Nazi connection that many 9/11 researchers missed or ignored.

OtherSideOfTheCoin has an interesting thread The 9/11 Saudi Connection but according to Farrell it has a deeper Nazi connection. Any attempt to summarize the interview will leave out a lot of details, so please if you have the time watch or listen to the interview.

I will only point out a couple of details that Farrell mentioned in the interview, the Mohamed Atta and the Bin laden Group connection to the Nazis. Mohamed Atta was sponsored by the Carl Duisberg Society from Cairo and lived in Hamburg. Farrell also mentioned that Atta's contacts in the US were curiously mostly Dutch, Swiss or Germans. The Bin Laden's multi-billion dollar construction firm that also includes a number of telecommunications company, their banker was François Genoud up to 1996. Genoud hooked up the Bin Laden Group to Deutsche Bank according to Farrell's research.

There is another Farrell Coast to Coast Interview here with George Knapp. It starts at around 40 minutes. Knapp has two other guests in the show before Farrell.

I wasn't allowed to post this at the 9/11 Forum, it's a contentious topic that is speculative and invites a lot of vitriol from the different camps, so please let's try to discuss this civilly.

edit on 09 11 2015 by MaxTamesSiva because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: MaxTamesSiva

I heard the C2C interview; he presents a lot of interesting ideas.

I think we can gauge the extent to which he's hit upon the truth by the degree to which the government trolls jump in and discredit him as a nutter.

Personally, I find his idea that there's a connection between the NeoCons the Nazi International may have some merit. Funny thing is however, that regardless of whether he's right or wrong, it doesn't really matter. The Elites, regardless of their affiliation, have the power and the money and we get the bill.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   

It sounds like one of his main themes is that a "Tesla Energy Weapon downed the Twin Towers"

He says that the twin towers were downed by the force of an exotic energy weapon, one similar to the Tesla energy weapon suggested by Dr. Judy Wood, and ties together the tangled web of missing money, secret technology and involvement of portions of the Saudi royal family.

C'mon, really??

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

Funny thing is however, that regardless of whether he's right or wrong, it doesn't really matter.

I agree but we can still try to seek a different perspective to try to make sense of it and rationalize it's implications, can we, while still paying the bill?

originally posted by: FamCore

C'mon, really??

It's just a theory. Remember what Tesla said "I could go over to the Empire State Building and reduce it to a tangled mass of wreckage in a very short time." (In speaking about his Oscillator, O' Neill, Prodigal Genius, p. 165).

I'll ask Arbitrageur in his thread, the physics side of it is way over my head.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

As I mentioned earlier, I hear the C2C interview with Farrel and it sounded like, he was saying that the Judy Wood theory was the more believable. The traditionalists on ATS have roundly criticized and attempted to debunk her ideas about the "dustification" of the towers; its an idea I don't quite understand, but as evidence for the possibility that her theory of some Tesla type energy weapon being responsible for the Twin Towers, he cites the unusually small size of the particulate matter that made up the enormous amount of dust that was created; he also cited the weird destruction of automobiles numerous blocks away from the WTC. As further supporting evidence the Judy Wood idea is the fact that the towers fell at a rate described as free fall as opposed to the way a controlled demolition building "pancakes" in upon itself at a much slower speed.

He also states that the "flaw" in Judy Wood's theory lies in the enormous amount of power that would have had to have been expended to project an energy weapon capable of bringing down the Towers and he speaks in terms of gigawatts.

Its all interesting, but the fact is we'll probably never know the truth of the matter as there's so much government vested interest in maintaining the mainstream explanation. I will say that I entirely agree with him that WTC 7 was a controlled demolition, although Judy Wood's theory says that the particle beam weapon (if that's the right term) appears to have severely penetrated and weakened buildings near the two towers which might have contributed to Building 7's collapse.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Let me add a few more details about what was discussed in the 2 interviews linked above for those who don't have the time to listen. (To those who listened to both interviews, please correct me if I get it wrong.)

Farrell briefly examined the pros and cons of each of the 4 theories on how the twin towers collapsed (the official version- the pancake theory was not included):
1. The controlled standard demolition theory
2. The nano-thermite theory
3. The tactical mini-nuke theory
4. The exotic high-tech weapon theory (similar to Tesla's?)

Also discussed were the 3 levels of operations surrounding the 9/11 event:
Level 1- the Muslim terrorist patsies
Level 2- the false flag insiders under which are 2 hypotheses:
a. Let It Happen On Purpose Hypothesis (LIHOP)- the US government disregarding the warnings from different countries about the impending attack.
b. Made It Happen On Purpose Hypothesis (MIHOP)- the peculiar coincidence of having the military drills simulating similar scenarios to the actual 9/11 attacks.
Level 3- the rogue network that penetrated the operation of level 2 that could also had a hand in prepping level 1

Regarding the tangled web of missing money, Farrell mentioned E.P. Heidner which incidentally was discussed here at ATS almost 2 years ago, a thread started by LaBTop.

Just found out that Arbitrageur's thread was all about QM, I thought it was about physics in general.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
For those who are still interested here's a link to Part 2 of the Dark Journalist Interview of Joseph Farrell's new book. The title of the interview is 9/11 and Tesla Directed Energy Weapon but the exotic high-tech Tesla weapon wasn't much discussed, only in the context of the involvement of the Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC) and former NSA Director Admiral Bobby Ray Inman in which he confirms that the SAIC was working on Anti-Gravity research.

We might have to wait for a few more weeks for the 3rd part of the interview to somehow hear more about the explanation for Judy Wood's theory of the Tesla directed energy weapon.

Here's an outline of what was discussed during the interview:
1. The unusual role of the PROMIS (Prosecutors Management Information Systems) Software that goes back to the Reagan era, "the ultimate surveillance tool- a program that could track the movements of literally untold numbers of people in any part of the world." (Gordon Thomas, Gideon's Spies, 1999)

There were also the Inslaw, Danny Casolaro murder and Michael Riconosciuto connections mentioned.

2. Frank Probst a retired Army officer who was a witness at the Pentagon attack, had a connection with working on remote guidance of aircrafts. (Kevin Robert Ryan- Another Nineteen: Investigating Legitimate 9/11 Suspects)

3. Farrell also found that a Swedish based cleanup company that was remodeling the Pentagon before 9/11 was granted the contract to restore the damaged areas of the building complex after the attack and bizarrely to also handle all of the cleanup activities at the World Trade Center. The company donned nuclear protocol suits while they were working to clear the unusually small amount of debris at the major crash sites.

The Swedish company has a curious German connection and was incidentally also the contractor for the cleanup of the debris at the Oklahoma City bombing.

4. The inconsistencies of the Flight 93 official narrative.

5. The similarity of patterns of the 9/11 attack and the JFK assassination.

6. Lastly, the sorcery or the occult connotation of the the 9/11 attack as an anti-Masonic ritual of sacrifice. Farrell finds himself agreeing with notorious author Michael A. Hoffman II of the book Secret Societies and Psychological Warfare.
a. 9 and 11 as symbols of evil.
b. The twin towers as symbol of Boaz and Jachin.
c. The Pentagon or the pentagram as the symbol of Venus and the coincidence that Flight 77's call sign was also Venus and a few more others.

There's another Farrell interview here discussing his new book and in the latter part, his previous book Rotten to the (Common) Core: Public Schooling, Standardized Tests, and the Surveillance State. It starts around the 38 minute mark, there's a lot of pre-interview chatter between the two hosts about a spider bite etc. and a few f-bombs.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Hi all, just wanted to say that you can all rest easy, because the WTC towers fell because of a jet fuel weakend structure and WTC 7 didn't fall it's still there. . . . . Respectfully GI TROLL . J/K I'm actually a fan of Dr. Farrell's and the energy weapon theory is interesting as that's something I hadn't entertained. Maybe that was the case, but I've always just assumed it was thermite as that's the only thing that I'm aware of (other than energy based weapons) that can melt through metal as tough and thick as the frame of a high rise building, and that fact coupled with the fact that there was thermite residue and balls of formerly molten metal found in the debris? That's all she wrote for me.
edit on 6-6-2016 by 191stMIDET because: Edited for security reasons

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: 191stMIDET
Cool, maybe you'll like the Grimerica Show interview that I linked above. It's sort of an extended News & Views from the Nefaririum high octane geo-political speculations in the context of Farrell's last two books.

There is a thread here at ATS about the Judy Wood theory- Anomalies at the WTC and the Hutchison Effect (New Paper by Judy Wood/John Hutchison) by CB_Brooklyn, it's a long read but I think it's worth it.

top topics

join