It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Coroner's report on the suicide of John Lang released

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

None of that really matters if you already know that it's going to be ruled a suicide.

Nobody investigates suicides.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

originally posted by: SpecialSauce
a reply to: sine.nomine

So you're also a pretend doctor?
www.nydailynews.com...
Artie Lange tried to commit suicide and is still alive and stabbed himself nine times.

Artie Lange stabbed himself in the abdomen, for starters, not through his sternum to the heart. Also, I didn't see the part of the article that mentioned Artie Lange using 9 different knives. And once again we go cherry picking the argument. Is it possible to stab yourself multiple times? Yes, of course it is. However, in light of all of the other evidence you have chosen to ignore, the real question is whether or not it's likely this man committed suicide. And anyone who has a brain would conclude that it is more likely a homicide than a murder. What do you have to say about the sheriff taking over investigating the body? Why would he also set his house on fire? Why use more than one knife?

It was "more likely a homicide than a murder"? Are you on drugs?

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: MysticPearl

No one would try to commit suicide by burning their house down in the first place.

This part of the claim is simply not true. Josh Powell, for example, did precisely that when he killed himself and his two sons. As far as stabbing himself, have you ever heard of Hari Kari? Don't be so sure you can eliminate something because you don't think it could happen.

Thank you for proving my point.

Josh Powell performed a murder suicide. This wasn't Hari Kari either.

Are you accusing John Lang of murdering others before going down? Based on what?

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

So you're also a pretend doctor?
www.nydailynews.com...
Artie Lange tried to commit suicide and is still alive and stabbed himself nine times.

Artie Lange stabbed himself in the abdomen, for starters, not through his sternum to the heart. Also, I didn't see the part of the article that mentioned Artie Lange using 9 different knives. And once again we go cherry picking the argument. Is it possible to stab yourself multiple times? Yes, of course it is. However, in light of all of the other evidence you have chosen to ignore, the real question is whether or not it's likely this man committed suicide. And anyone who has a brain would conclude that it is more likely a homicide than a murder. What do you have to say about the sheriff taking over investigating the body? Why would he also set his house on fire? Why use more than one knife?

It was "more likely a homicide than a murder"? Are you on drugs?

Lol okay, bud. You clearly have no argument of any substance. All of your replies have been childish, ignorant statements and personal insults. If you didn't have anything to discuss, you just shouldn't have replied at all. I'm not going to engage a disrespectful troll like yourself. It's people like you who are ruining this community at ATS. What exactly do you think this discussion is about, anyway? Grow up.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
You're talking to the kind of person who probably thinks Kennedy shot himself in the head, it's not worth the effort.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
No one has mentioned the video found at the scene as described at the bottom of the report.
His place was unkempt with a mattress on the floor. Video showed him with a knife making gestures st the camera a day or so before the cameras stopped recording.
Thats pretty damn strange and points more toward the suicide thing.

No cut pierced the heart enough for a rupture.

Initially it looks like a murder but if the above is true it looks like someone was trying to go out with a bang.

b

edit on 28-5-2016 by Bspiracy because: Smsrtphonr spelling

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynicalAccording to the autopsy, he stabbed himself 3 times with two different knives. He also apparently set his house on fire in order to kill himself by smoke inhalation.

seems legit.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Bspiracy

I read this part late last night.

He may have gone full nutbar. That doesn't negate his documentation of the harassment he was subjected to, though.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
his carbon monoxide was 31%. So he sat in the fire for a good amount of time before killing himself with 2 different knifes. His shirt didn't have holes for stab wounds.

edit on 28-5-2016 by SkipperJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
So this tells you all that When you want to kill some one
and have no one even investegate it.
you just do a good job of making it look like suicide.

If you invent a fantastic think.
You Will commit suicide.
or go against the government.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: SkipperJohn

Wait..what?!

Why would they have cut his shirt off if he wasn't wearing it when the paramedics arrived? And if he WAS wearing the shirt, why did it not have stab holes in it?

So...allegedly he not only stabbed himself 3 times with 2 different knives, through the sternum, but also did so while holding his shirt up as well?

And what's that tidbit about his hands being in paperbags and taped off??

I oddly get a visual of a man being held down cross style (arms out), shirt pulled up while two others stab him in the chest, almost sacrificial style.

And of course, burn the house to destroy physical evidence.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: essentialtremors

I mean, with that much smoke inhalation, you would think it to be pretty damn difficult to do much of anything, let alone create the alleged scenario of holding your shirt up with bagged and taped hands, then stab yourself multiple times.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Nvm

Im understanding that the bags were placed afterwards to preserve evidence.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
It's a murder. Through and through.

Facts don't add up no matter how much reality is stretched.

No one would try to commit suicide by burning their house down in the first place. Even if someone did, you'd either attempt suicide by burning the house down(ridiculous idea) or by knife, yet with a knife I'd imagine you'd go for your wrists or heart or throat, not multiple wounds to your chest/stomach. Of course, downing a bottle of pills or wrapping your car around a pole is much easier. This just makes no sense.

Furthermore, the idea he's send out this message and that his life was in danger, then follow it up my doing this? Asinine on all levels.

What's concerning here is the corruption between the police and the coroner. This is the type of crap which gives cops a bad name and for good reason. It's not a bad apple or two. It's systematic corruption reaching outside their departments.

I know very little details of the case. The militarized police force and the abuse they inflict is way over the top.

I know nothing about why he felt threatened in the first place and this may have very well been murder...but if I announce that they are going to kill me..then they actually do kill him by 3 stab wounds with different 2 different knives..wouldn't they be pretty foolish?

There are much better ways to kills oneself..I will agree..but there are also much better ways to murder someone if you want it to look like a suicide

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

That is what I do not understand. they cut his shirt off his body and the shirt had no holes in it from stab wounds. Then they say he died from smoke inhalation. his monoxide levels show .31% but according to this he would have a headache after 6 to 8 hours of constant exposure.

link

they said he died of smoke inhalation

Link

I am not understanding the numbers. The fire did not burn that long. Why did they put a hospital band on a dead guy?
edit on 28-5-2016 by SkipperJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: essentialtremors
a reply to: Shamrock6

None of that really matters if you already know that it's going to be ruled a suicide.

Nobody investigates suicides.

This thread seems to sorta disprove that idea, doesn't it?

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
This death is a conundrum of unlikely scenarios. You can't just
apply Occam's Razor and come away with anything plausible.

One the one hand it seems very likely that this guy DID kill
himself in this dramatic fashion to frame the police, and
"prove" his prediction--because it is so implausible that
someone would kill themselves that way.

On the other hand....oh man...forget it...nothing fits

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Bspiracy

a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I noticed this as well.

The source of this video is the coroners report: dig.abclocal.go.com...

I would like to know whether anyone else has actually seen this video?

In the report it says that Detective Rivera stated that the exterior cameras were working.

Then theres a general statement about Lang's alleged knife video without providing any other details.

In the next paragraph, it says that Rivera provided a copy of the firefighter's helmet camera video.

Are we to assume that the coroner, Margaret Mims, saw the video?

I think this video of John Lang, if it exists, needs to be viewed.

A FOIA request needs to be made if it hasnt been done already.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Impossible to kill yourself with a knife? The Japanese used to commit hari kari all the time, that's when they would kill themselves with their own sword.

Typically when someone would commit this type of ritual suicide there was a second person there to behead them after the ritual self disembowelling (not through the sternum), because of the inefficiency of that method of suicide and the simple fact that it is hard to apply that much force both mechanically and willfully.

Interesting case.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Yes, using the KISS method it looks like a murder covered by fire......classic.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join