It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton: State Dept. report critical of email server won't affect presidency

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Hillary goes on a Spanish TV station in Los Angeles and clears the air about the State Department report that came out.

She simply says the report isn't going to affect her Campaign or her Presidency !!!!

The report itself might not, but some people involved might affect more than she can possibly imagine.

Just more deflections I guess.

The report is pretty self explanatory.

Clinton: State Dept. report critical of email server won't affect presidency

Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton said Wednesday night a State Department report critical of her use of a private email server is not "going to affect either the campaign or my presidency."

The report by the State Department inspector general said Clinton clearly violated federal government policy when she instructed aides to set up a private email server to use in her home, rather than use a government-issued one. The inspector general's report said there was no evidence Clinton ever sought permission to set up the email server and that, if she had, she would have been denied.

Clinton, speaking to a Spanish-language television station in Los Angeles on Wednesday, was asked about the report and downplayed its relevance.

Positive Attitude

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Of course she's going to say that because if she said otherwise she'd have to drop out.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
You know i seriously sometimes think that that creature can be caught on video ripping the heads off newborn babies while cackling gleefully..and her political career will just keep chugging along.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   
The women is either insane or a liar,or both.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
How would it affect things anymore then Trump's bankruptcy filings or funding both sides before becoming a GOP presidential candidate?

I swear some of these threads are just echo chambers of hate.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
How would it affect things anymore then Trump's bankruptcy filings or funding both sides before becoming a GOP presidential candidate?

It will affect things by Hillary being in jail and no longer being a presidential candidate.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   

"my presidency"

lol. She has no presidency. Delusions of grandeur!

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
She's so sure of herself. Where does this arrogance come from and why has NOBODY called her bluff yet.

I hope she gets her leash yanked soon

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   

This thread isn't ABOUT Trump.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Of course she's going to say that because if she said otherwise she'd have to drop out.

Oh you mean, telling the truth? Which is impossible for the Clinton's.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain

This thread isn't ABOUT Trump.

Don't be mistaken bathe. It's the only argument they have.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Because it is legal to file Bankruptcy and is in fact a valid financial strategy?

Now, back on topic...

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Is this Debbie Wasserman Schultz?

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

"my presidency"

lol. She has no presidency. Delusions of grandeur!

Oquendo Emphasizes Collaboration Is Key to Preventing Mental Illness

Maria Oquendo, M.D.
Prevention is the future of American medicine and of psychiatry, APA President-elect Maria Oquendo, M.D., said today during her Opening Session address, where she introduced her theme for the coming presidential year, “Prevention Through Partnerships.” During the lecture, she emphasized the importance of collaboration with colleagues in primary care and other specialties.

“In the last two decades, medicine has been moving at an accelerated pace toward focusing on prevention,” Oquendo said. “The concept is to identify those at risk, before any symptoms emerge through the use of genetic and other molecular markers. For psychiatry, this of course is a very exciting prospect, but one that seems quite out of reach at the moment. I propose to you that we need not wait that long. I submit to you that not only can we work toward prevention, but that the best way to do so will be through partnerships.”

Apparently Clinton is collaborating with the other patients in her "psychiatric ward" of partnerships.
edit on 0500000032052016-05-26T23:05:32-05:00053205pm11 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Hillary goes on a Spanish TV station in Los Angeles and clears the air about the State Department report that came out.

Only on a Spanish TV station? My Spanish is a little rusty. Did Hillaru create an English translated version ? For me and others who are Spanish challenged ?
Peace

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   
White male suicide is spiking. They will refer to these threads by xuenchen as case studies and evidence of were it all went wrong. I get the feeling these threads are gonna be quiet come november. I hope heads here do i mean dont literally explode.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

actually one can run for president while in prison so it would not change delegate count MAY change super delegate count but nothing in the consitution says you have to not be in jail to run for president as funny as that sounds

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Only on a Spanish TV station? My Spanish is a little rusty. Did Hillaru create an English translated version ? For me and others who are Spanish challenged ?
Peace

You can get the translated transcripts along with the transcripts to her paid Wall Street speeches.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Of course the SD report wont affect her presidency. There was nothing damaging in it.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Of course the SD report wont affect her presidency. There was nothing damaging in it.

Except for all the parts that made a proven liar out of Her.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join