It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistani husbands can ‘lightly beat’ their wives, Islamic council says

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Pakistani husbands can ‘lightly beat’ their wives, Islamic council says

And THAT people is the kind of people Trumps says we need to STOP, and take a second look at before letting IN THIS country.

But he's a HATER!

People ?

There's your REAL 'war on women'.

Of course that's wrong, but should we do the same to all christians because a small percentage rape little boys or commit a terrorist act? The problem most have is most conservatives blame it on the entire religion, when really it's only a very small percentage doing these heinous crimes.

If they come to America, it wouldn't be sanctioned by the government anymore. I agree we need to revamp our immigration policy, but banning all muslims would be the same as banning all christians. That's what most are trying to convey.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: SomeDumbBroad

Right, I guess it's called "disciplining".

ahem....

some girls like disciplining

OOh whip me! i been a bad girl! Lol!

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
Grade A racism and Islamophobia.

God, the conservative community just wont give up!

Nice sarcasm. I am a liberal but I agree with you on this, also a lot of other issues you bring up.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Does this mean I don't have to let my wife beat ME? or is she allowed to impose a light beating now and again?

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

except many bring it all with them....for some godforsaken reason!
Why run in the first place if you're just gonna start it all over again in a new country?
I sometimes wonder if my old mum was right and the vast majority of Islamic emigrants are in fact evangelists

Oh and it has always been the case that the husband can beat the wife....there was just no stated limit in the Quran except to say they were not to break bones or hit in the face (see 4.34) now the Imams believe they are making it clear that it should only be a light beating Isn't that just wonderful?

The most disturbing new rule to come out of the Council is the ban on womens education after primary school age. Once again, this segregation of women from the workforce and from to all intents and purposes civilisation will keep those Muslim countries in the dark ages...nothing will progress...there will be no inventions no creativity nothing, not even from the male population since Islam despises science & technology
edit on 28-5-2016 by PhyllidaDavenport because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
a reply to: Kali74

except many bring it all with them....for some godforsaken reason!
Why run in the first place if you're just gonna start it all over again in a new country?
I sometimes wonder if my old mum was right and the vast majority of Islamic emigrants are in fact evangelists

Oh and it has always been the case that the husband can beat the wife....there was just no stated limit in the Quran except to say they were not to break bones or hit in the face (see 4.34) now the Imams believe they are making it clear that it should only be a light beating Isn't that just wonderful?

The most disturbing new rule to come out of the Council is the ban on womens education after primary school age. Once again, this segregation of women from the workforce and from to all intents and purposes civilisation will keep those Muslim countries in the dark ages...nothing will progress...there will be no inventions no creativity nothing, not even from the male population since Islam despises science & technology

I think they arent really running from anything. its a excuse,a play,a act. Now some of them actually do run but a majority dont. its a way to subvert the stupid infidels.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Nailed it! a reply to: Kali74

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Sadly this horrendous beating ideology has not only been transferred across the globe where ever radical Islam goes but with all this world wide free open immigration its being reinforced by these new arrivals from deeply backward countries.

The radical word is even more being spread by often illiterate violent males and sadly backed up by brainwashed down trodden women in these relationships too afraid to say what they really feel.

Radical Islam really has no part in this time period, if you want a culture shock then as abhorrent as it is spend some time around these men and you will realise just how warped and backward they really are, you simply can't imagine how seriously bad it is until you experience it first hand like I have. Its as simple as standing around a mosque after prayer time on Fridays, I wait for my Mother in law (lovely lady) to come out and to take her home and you get to meet some of these people, most of the Muslims are polite nice people but then you meet the new arrivals and you see the way they treat the woman in their life, I can't understand the language as most simply refuse to speak English but the body language and physical abuse to the women is understandable across all languages!
edit on 29-5-2016 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Errr...did anyone even read up on the story?

Or are they just happily jumping on the hate bandwagon?

There is no law that permits men to beat their wives. Improve your reading comprehension.
A law was introduced that gave PROTECTION to women.

In response to that, this council released a draft proposal and issued a statement. The council cannot enforce laws.

Both of those have come under intense criticism and mockery and has absolutely no support in the Pakistani public.

Oh, and as I say every time: "Middle East" isn't a euphemism for "Some Muslimmy Country". Pakistan doesn't come in the Middle East.
edit on 1-6-2016 by babloyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: tommo39

Think the Islamic council is getting Wives confused with eggs.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join