It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Young Turks Will Give $1 Million Dollars To Charity To Host Trump / Sanders Debate

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Yesterday I posted a thread about the TYT sending official invitations to both the Sanders and Trump camp. Sanders has accepted but Trumps decision is still unknown. We've all seen Trump state he will debate if someone puts up a million dollars and gives it to charity. Well so far, nothing but crickets but the TYT has accepted the challenge!

Stay tuned!
edit on 26-5-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I love TYT! Awesome idea!

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

One report says Trump wants 10 million to charity which Bernie nor TYT can do... but with that sociopath, who knows. I really hope it happens.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
TYT certainly has 1 million to give. Just based on Youtube revenue. I hope Trump sas yes.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

If a million isn't good enough for him he's a chump.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
On Point.!

This is what I've been wanting for months why wait till now?

It would be genius if they joined forces.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
He's not going to face him unless what's her names in jail. No hurry on Trumps part needed.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
It would be cool but the Sanders supporters will scream over Trump and it will suck.
edit on 26-5-2016 by MEDIKATED because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: MEDIKATED

Huh? Scream over trump? What are you talking about?

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

HugeQuestion.com

Oh...the masons...ya they got money...to burn.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

One report says Trump wants 10 million to charity which Bernie nor TYT can do... but with that sociopath, who knows. I really hope it happens.

Which sociopath, the nationalist or the communist? Good thing Hillary's not there...

A nationalist, a communist and a facist walk into a bar...

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Granite

I'm not going to read that link so why don't you tell me what point it is you're trying to make.
edit on 26-5-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

I'm not going to read that link so why don't you tell me what point it is you're trying to make.

ATS is an education...so if you want to learn just read the origins of "The Young Turks" in 1910s.

A freemason affilliate... in fact.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   

The people hosting the show just use the name. Cenk is Turkish but that's it. The actual Young Turks and the News show The Young Turks aren't the same.

It's like comparing Cesar to Little Cesar's Pizza.
edit on 26-5-2016 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

So you're supposed to be the teacher in case? In that case, teach, or at the very least tell us what that link means to you. Just because you post a wordy link doesn't mean anyone has to read it.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I find it funny that Trump wants 10mil to do this, especially sine its been proven about what HE raised was a lie.

Second, what difference does it make if its 10,000 or 1mil, shouldnt he do it anyway if he loves the Troops?

Isnt any amount good for the Troops?

Oh wait this is Trump, no Trumps counter was purely because he knows that they cant do it, and its an out for him, he has no spine.......

If he had one, he would agree to do it and match whatever is raised out of his own pocket to give to the troops.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

The people hosting the show just use the name. Cenk is Turkish but that's it. The actual Young Turks and the News show The Young Turks aren't the same.

It's like comparing Cesar to Little Cesar's Pizza.

Nice deflection attempt.

Cenk is a freemason and 100% in the freemasonic matrix.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

That's right.

Like showing the paperwork for the fundraiser or his taxes. Basically anything that verifies if what he says is true or not. Any real documentation to back up the numbers, sorry can't have it. He even fakes some outrage over it too. Like it's an insult to ask HIM to prove what he says. "How dare they...."

You know if that paperwork actually checked out he'd be trying to show it to everyone and making a big deal out of it like he had the map to the fountain of youth. He couldn't wait for people to see it and rain down the appreciation and praise to him.

We always called them a BullSh*tter.
"Oh ya Gary, he's a bullsh*tter. Always talkin' some kind of Bullsh*t like he knows what he's talking about."

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Granite

Nice deflection attempt.

Cenk is a freemason and 100% in the freemasonic matrix.

Really??? Can he stop bullets with his mind too!!!!!

Ya sure he's not part of the Benevolent Order of Buffalo's????

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: MEDIKATED
It would be cool but the Sanders supporters will scream over Trump and it will suck.

Or jump over barriers to rush the stage and attack him, like that one BERNIE SUPPORTER.

We all remember that gem, right?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join