It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The next phase in my effort for closure with my UFO encounters

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

You seem to have decided this activity is UFO/Alien related. You also mention you have more info that you are withholding .

OK....talking out loud to myself. What has been described/experienced seem to be a bunch of different things.
Orbs = are their own thing
Waking up vertical disoriented, twice, can't be tagged to abduction without bodily marks, craft sighting either right before or after and no description of our little visitors. Suffice it to say this isn't uncommon and can occur if something is severely botheringing your subconscious. Your body will react, without your conscious being aware.

Your description of the Germans doesn't really match a description of The Tall Whites.

The spider thing that scared you as a child. Lets just say there are several different types of entities that could alter your perceptions resulting in your experience.

Lastly....in NO WAY am I attempting to debunk your experiences. I am however factoring them into your location and going to say empathetically yes this is a very active area, but the activity is most likely not what you have decided it is.

because you are pursuing a pre-determined theory, I think it's going to take you awhile to figure out what's really going on.

Before someone 'goes there" cause some ninny will, I am NOT suggesting demons.
Really people, not everything is a freaking demon.

edit on 27-5-2016 by Caver78 because: punctuation

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

A great response.

I looked over Melinda's website, and noted that she sells UFO sighting tours:

sedonanewagestore.com...

Kev

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

I've done the dramatic thing at one point. That was to stand out in the dark of night, spread my arms and ask, "Why me?" In over a twenty years span I told two people (one was my wife) of my experience, neither believed me.

Eventually, after about 40 years I came to accept my lot--and it is a lot more complicated that you might think, but acceptance has removed the monkey and I can now placidly wait to see or not what I know are truths that the average human even on ATS cannot and will not contemplate.

Peace

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
cell phones back in the 70's.

and where were the towers? satellites? fiberoptics? and had there been more sophisticated modes of transmission/reception instead, where are they now to replace the cumbersome and expensive tech of today?
edit on 28-5-2016 by jamsession because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Waking up vertical disoriented, twice, can't be tagged to abduction without bodily marks, craft sighting either right before or after and no description of our little visitors. Suffice it to say this isn't uncommon and can occur if something is severely botheringing your subconscious. Your body will react, without your conscious being aware.

The waking up in the middle of the night vertical experience happened on the same night WE saw the sphere.

I just didn't list it in the same thread because back then (several years ago) I wasn't ready to really talk about it and hadn't processed all the info yet.

Yes the area is very very active. Can you extrapolate on that and share your ideas please?
edit on 5/28/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: jamsession

originally posted by: onequestion
cell phones back in the 70's.

and where were the towers? satellites? fiberoptics? and had there been more sophisticated modes of transmission/reception instead, where are they now to replace the cumbersome and expensive tech of today?

I have no idea my great uncle died and these are stories I've been hearing from my family since i was a kid.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

then they could've been some more advanced (secret military) versions of walkie talkies or similar. nothing else comes to my mind. just brainstorming here though.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: jamsession

Well according to my father he says that he described them exactly like flip phones.

He said there were engines that were smaller than the head of a pin as well.

These things don't surprise me at all as a matter of fact I would expect these giant companies especially General Dynamics, DARPA, Bell Labs, and other giant 100 billion dollar a year military contractors and other private corporations like Google to be way way ahead of the rest of us and not releasing technology for whatever purpose.

Especially nano tech.

I'f i was running a 100 billion dollar a year technology company like Boeing I'd have a secret RnD program hiring the best engineers from all over the world working on AI.
edit on 5/28/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join