It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Prediction Came True

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Hi everyone,

I made a prediction that came true.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you look to this thread and my second reply on page 3, you will see that the OP asked for proof of psychic abilities. I made a prediction in an attempt to give the original poster evidence. I just wanted to bring this to the awareness of others in case the message I received needed to be heard a little wider.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: pacific

Technically, yes, your prediction came to pass.

But really, could we not ascribe this to basic Prolepsis? More of a conclusion based on a heightened analytical projection of most likely events, rather than a prescience of an event without benefit of foreknowledge or data to analyze?

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

I predict the sun will rise tomorrow, same thing

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: pacific
Hi everyone,

I made a prediction that came true.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you look to this thread and my second reply on page 3, you will see that the OP asked for proof of psychic abilities. I made a prediction in an attempt to give the original poster evidence. I just wanted to bring this to the awareness of others in case the message I received needed to be heard a little wider.

Sorry, am I expected to read the whole other thread for your "proof"? I read almost the first page and then realized what a waste of time. Tell us what did you predict and I will assume that have evidence on that other link.
edit on 26-5-2016 by spav5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
sorry messed it up so bad trying to fix it(with edit) I will just leave it alone now.
edit on 26-5-2016 by spav5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: spav5

You can just read my last post on that thread. I mentioned in my opening post that it was on page 3. It was Trump getting enough delegates for the GOP nomination and a global shift of political chaos.

edit on 26-5-2016 by pacific because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-5-2016 by pacific because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

You can believe whatever you want to believe.

People ask for hard proof with psychic abilities and predictions.

You give it to them with dates and they deny or get angry and attack. They try to pass it off with any other explanation. It could be another argument based from a 'logical' standpoint, because the information they've received contradicts what they believe. Or they simply don't care. Which is fine.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
When you're right you're right. Good call, OP.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I have no idea if you are truly psychic or not, but one lucky guess/prediction, does not prove anything. If you can do this with tomorrow's headline or a major upcoming event in the world, then you may have something worth presenting.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   
No point in rationalizing, he already believes it in his head.

edit on 27-5-2016 by odzeandennz because: Its easier to fool than to blah blah blah.....

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: pacific

What message needs to be heard wider?
It's already fact, so I guess you're talking about something else?

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a prediction that trump would be the republican nominee a year back would be impressive.
guessing he would win in april of this year, not so much.
bookies stopped taking bets in january, so their psychic abilities must be awesome.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum
a prediction that trump would be the republican nominee a year back would be impressive.
guessing he would win in april of this year, not so much.
bookies stopped taking bets in january, so their psychic abilities must be awesome.

Lol. You shattered all his dreams. Hehehe

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07

I predict the sun will rise tomorrow, same thing

If it rises tomorrow, we will burn you as a witch.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   
It's been a year since my prediction of a global shift of political chaos. I don't feel like it's lessening at all.

I read the forums quite a bit, and lots of posters write that they're tired of the way ATS is heading. It's either an echo chamber, full of shills, yada yada, left or right, but this is just playing out the political chaos wave I felt then and still feel today.

I feel another wave, too. I guess I can talk about that here.

It's almost a wave that wants to split people up, divide and conquer. Relationships are going down the tubes (of many, many close friends, acquaintances, and even strangers. I almost fell prey to this wave. I could feel it, it was that strong. I don't know if it's affecting America like it is where I live, but there's something there.

Also this wave seems to be taking men down dark paths...like they turn into alcoholics, or are suddenly candidates for suicide and kill themselves after their wives leave them. One of my hubby's friends died like this. But I see relationships breaking up everywhere and people acting out of character, moody, indifferent and going that step further to actually break up their relationship even though they don't want to.

I recognised the feeling because it wasn't my own.

I am an empath and, as one, you learn over time how to distinguish your thoughts and feelings from others'. This one feels like a wave, same as the political chaos.

This is not because of Trump and this post isn't meant to be a political one. I just wondered if others have seen this and maybe give a warning.

new topics

top topics

join