It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Doubles Down on Email Scandal, Saying 'It Was Allowed'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Public opinion will eventually "indict" her.

That's what will end up counting the most.

Thats what I am left with. I have been searching for some form of definitive documentation on whether this email scandal was a violation of protocol , directive , or law. (or all 3). Someone else want to guide me? There are so many conflicting documents.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
October 9, 2016

Fox news has a headline rolling tonight entitled "Dueling Scandals". How can Trump's lewd behavior 11 years ago be considered a "SCANDAL" in the context of this election. He wasn't even considering running for President in 1995.

Hillary Clinton on the other hand, has been preparing to run for President for 25 years. Every crooked and bad thing she has done is a SCANDAL in the context of this election, IMO.

BTW.. I see that FoxNews is stooping lower, by running a countdown timer to tonight's second debate that includes TENTHS of a second! They do themselves no favors by over-hyping small items, like scummy CNN does.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Fox news has a headline rolling tonight entitled "Dueling Scandals".
getting paid for a speech isn't a scandal, sexual assault is normally frowned upon.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum

Fox news has a headline rolling tonight entitled "Dueling Scandals".
getting paid for a speech isn't a scandal, sexual assault is normally frowned upon.

Was it a "scandal" 2 years ago? Every time a person talks about groping someone is a "scandal"?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

When it is a Presidential Candidate of a Major Political party talking about grouping women because he is "powerful/celebrity" yes, yes it does.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join