It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple page loading issues today - scripting, shockwave, flash - with screen shots

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
No idea what's up with this - no issues yesterday at all, but today, multiple issues, and everything is taking forever to load! Even logging in took a good ten minutes, due to the various errors that kept popping up. The pages themselves aren't even loading properly, and are lagging badly.

Pics show the script, adobe flash, shockwave, and page layout errors. This is NOT issues with the computer - same one as yesterday, nothng changed, and other sites are working just fine. All was good here last day or two. Just this afternoon I have noticed these problems. Hopefully, the screen shots will help figure out the issues. It's bad enough that it took over thirty minutes to log in and get this posted, and I had to close two tabs to even do that. Closing those took several minutes, due to the almost continuous script errors. Anyway, hope this helps.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I get that on NFL.com all the time. Has something to do with either our machines or their video feeds. I'd love to know what to do about it.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Have you tried a different browser?

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Disable Flash. There's no reason to be running it any more.

I had some recent -- very similar issues -- with Flash on an analytics dashboard.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord

I had some recent -- very similar issues -- with Flash on an analytics dashboard.

Not to seem dim but how do you do that?

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord

It's working on other sites, and in use here and there. Is there a way to disable it here only?

What about the script and shockwave errors? Looks like it was a couple of pages only' the ones shown in the screen shots. Possibly some ad error, is what I was thinking. Once I got those closed, and was able to log in, the problems vanished.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Yeah, just a couple of pages were being very, very weird today. Never seen that before here.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

I have seen scripting errors on a site or two before, but nothing like that. Virtually never see flash or shockwave issues of that sort! Thinking it was some ad or other, on those pages, with an error, maybe. Not a common issue here, for certain! Then again, I am usually logged in before opening different threads. Did it backwards today, for some reason, and saw that. Not sure if that has some effect or not. Going to try those two threads again, and see what happens.

Issue free since closing those two tabs earlier.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
As I suspected, the same two tabs show NO problems mow that I am logged in. So, something related to not logging in seems to be the case.

new topics

top topics

join