It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Creeps Caught Dragging Dogs Behind their Trucks in Past Month

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
WARNING - The following descriptions may (should) be disturbing

CREEP #1

Deputies followed a bloody trail past Strickland's home, where they found the truck witnesses say 44-year-old Jesus Sandoval-Cruz was driving. According to the police report, when officers responded to the incident, "The dog stood up, all four legs started shaking, and fell back down." Police say Cruz was driving a green Toyota Tacoma and dragging the dog so he could "teach him how to follow the truck." Witness statements in the police report say "the dog's head was tied close to the tailgate" and the dog's feet were dragging on the road.

CREEP #2

HOULKA, Miss. (WTVA) -- It's a video that almost too graphic for words. Champ as he is now known is shown being dragged behind a pickup. "I think he just kind of let his temper get away from him and just make some very bad decisions," said Chickasaw County Sheriff Jim Meyers. The sheriff is talking about 70-year-old Willie Davis of Houlka. He was booked last night when law enforcement got wind of the video. When they found the animal, he was tied up with no food or water. His wounds are severe. Still, Champ is able to walk. Some say it's a miracle. A full recovery is expected yet the road will be a long one. He is in the care of a veterinarian and will be fostered out to a new home. - See more at: www.wtva.com...

CREEP #3 (the one that brought my attention to this subject)

VANCOUVER, Wash. (AP) — Police have arrested a man for dragging a dog behind his truck in Vancouver. Vancouver police said in a Wednesday news release that police went to a home on Sunday on a report of a dog being dragged by a truck to that location. Witnesses told police they had heard a dog yelping and crying loudly and saw a dog hanging by a leash on the side of a truck. Police say they weren't able to make contact with the residents initially and returned with search warrants. Once inside, police say they found a dog's body which was taken to a county agency for a necropsy. Police arrested 52-year-old David Kadow Wednesday, booking him into jail on charges of animal cruelty and driving with a suspended license.

What is wrong with these guys? Why do they even have pets? Somebody this stupid shouldn't even be allowed on the road!!! Is this really so common or is it just a coincidence that this happened 3 times in the past month? I hope these individuals get what they deserve, and I won't say what I think that is because it would be very offensive. I feel terrible for those poor creatures who suffered so much... I wonder how often this happens and the creeps don't get caught. ARGH!!! Does anyone else want to cringe when they think about idiots doing this?

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
They deserve to go to jail and never allowed to own pets again.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: seattlerat

T&C prevents the threat to human life I have going on in my head😠.
I just can't say it.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkvsLight29
They deserve to go to jail and never allowed to own pets again.

That sounds about right, you really have to be twisted to make logic out of that MO.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Horrible. Awful. And I agree with Bigburgh.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I'm just glad I'm not the arresting officer in cases like these. I'd be concerned that I'd handcuff the suspect to the rear bumper, get busy with paperwork, and forget he's back there until I got to the police station, and that would be terrible.

edit on 5/26/2016 by Klassified because: spelling and clarity

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Oh man. The punishment for these people will never be enough. They deserve the same treatment they gave these pets. Our pets rely on us to take care of them. When that isn't carried out and the owners abuse their pets... I can't even say it.
My neighbor's leave their dogs out, day and night, snowing or 100 degrees out. We've called animal control before, but their hands are tied. Apparently, as long as there is a dog house and water bowl, there is nothing they can do. Like as been said by another poster, some people should not be allowed to have animals in their lives.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

"Terrible"?! HAH! One way or another I would surely witness an acciden happen on the way to the police station to the person I arrested for this kind of senseless crime. I have a rather sinister mind in matters like this...

I've seen where people arrested for cruelty to animals are sentenced and legally bound to NEVER own another pet. Hopefully this will be the verdict for these disgusting people...plus a hefty fine on top of a bit of jail time. Spending 6 months or so in a cell with a 6'6", 275 lb animal rights advocate would probably make them see the error of their ways....

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Rubicon3

One thing about animal cruelty that is particularly sad to me is that there is most likely a lot of this going on behind closed doors without any witnesses. Most animals do not have the ability to complain to the courts or police that their OWNER (gosh I hate using that term with regards to animals) has been hurting or neglecting them.

Animal cruelty just sucks and I loathe the morons that perpetrate it.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
This man deserves to be made into an art project where strong fishing line is sewn around the man's ribs, clavicles, and internal organs. The man is strapped to a wall tightly. The other end of the line is tied to a car whos gas pedal has just been pressed to the floor.

I might finally be an art lover.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: James1982
This man deserves to be made into an art project where strong fishing line is sewn around the man's ribs, clavicles, and internal organs. The man is strapped to a wall tightly. The other end of the line is tied to a car whos gas pedal has just been pressed to the floor.

I might finally be an art lover.

Lol reminds me of a Saw movie.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: DarkvsLight29

I join those of you who think the guy should be punished harshly, but, as I have proven to myself, regret and remorse are probably the most severe punishments we can inflict upon ourselves. I kinda doubt that these idiots are the kind of people that experience strong emotions, but perhaps someday they will be awakened in the middle of the night and have their rest disturbed by haunting recurring nightmares that will serve as punishment for years to come.

top topics

join